What bags are you /comfy/ with right now?

sc

ARK. ICN. BTC. GNT. all will rise in the future so im comfy as fuck

This is pretty comfy. Slow and steady.

GNT, ARK, GRC, SC

not so much - BAT - pains me when I look at the red on it.

BitBay. Bought at 1500 sats with my dumb ass, fell for the FOMO because i've been meaning to buy since 600.

XEM

pic related her name is Xem Phim something

BAT, ICN, GNT, ANT, CFI

these bags are so light, my hands feel like they're being pulled up to the moon.

If youre holding any bags of crypto just cash out and never come back

Unironically DGB

MAID, DGB, ARK, XVG, RDD, SC, SWT, WAVES, STRAT, XRP, BAY, VTR

I'm comfy with all of them because I believe way more in long-term trends than intra-week market fluctuations.

Stratis. Bought at 380000 could have sold them last night gotten my money back but the fact wales are actively driving the price down every day makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing it's going to moon someday soon.

BITB
XVG
XRP

STRAT, GRC, GNT

>t.noob

MNE
STRAT

Cloak, ark, beans, and ardr

And will hold these for the next 2 years. Without problems, feeling comfortable. I know that I am going to be rich if I just hold for about 2 years.

>pic related

no pain no gain

Should I buy this crap coin? It doesn't seem to me that mouth drooling gamers are going to pick up this coin so I don't think it is a long HODL, how ever it is pretty dam cheap right now.

SIA, XEM, TRST

Should I buy this crap coin? It doesn't seem to me that mouth drooling autists are going to pick up this coin so I don't think it is a long HODL, how ever it is pretty dam cheap right now.

ZEC, UBQ, REP

Thinking of selling my Strat for Litecoin or XMR

Thoughts?

accumulating this TKN dip keeps me comfy

1ST

never take advise from Veeky Forumsraelis

Don't sell your strat. I know it's tempting but you'll fucking regret it i a few weeks

Don't buy it and it's not cheap right now. It's still way overvalued.

ARK, ETH

Considering ANT & CLOAK

ARK, UBQ and ANT