I think I've found the next long term coin. This is the next REDD, the next ARK, the next DGB. GRC is a rival to GNT...

I think I've found the next long term coin. This is the next REDD, the next ARK, the next DGB. GRC is a rival to GNT, and will easily triple within the next 5 days. Get on the gridcoin rocket before it's too late

Yeah i'm sick and tired of missing rocket missions, gonna dump 1 btc on this one. Coin seems pretty good too so i might hold this long term

already bought it earlier.
definetly the next ARK

Rly? Post your orderbook shillfag.

GRIDCOIN is the right place and time. Its about to save these dgb bagholders asses as long as they GTFI now

Yeah this coins legit!!!!

Thnx for sharing! Can't trust nothing anymore.

3 fucking gridcoin threads in a row, and this shit.

Gee....

Nice - to be fair its a pretty decent coin. Funny that a quality coin like this is being shilled for a pump and dump. Guess the failed RBY and EGC all the rest of the memecoin pumps taught them something.

Worse case bagholders are left with is a coin that will go up in value if you Hodl.

Could be a decent gain over the weekend, as well as a long term investment.
looks super solid and is getting hyped
next ARK?

Its a legit project at least only valed at $25 mill. should hit ten cents at min. undervalued up to $60-$70 million. And its on polo.

Kek keep posting screen shots it's hilarious watching these discord scammers fail and have to dump on themselves.

I got u senpai

oh turns out i'm in this discord too. Fuck them.

where'd you get this logo version?

free money

google

Haha - funny - but again - it could be worse they could be shilling a shit coin.

:) mke me rich

I hope you whale overlords dump on you. You fucking dirty pajeets need to leave Veeky Forums and stay on Reddit.

Thanks for making my night, I have invested in this project a couple of months ago as it is similar to Golem but not built on the overvalued eth tech. Got both this coin and golem for that reason. Let those guys pump it haha!

Check it?

MORE LIKE CHECK 'EM

yeah it wotn even drop since its not a shit coin
super save pump n dump

NICE DETECTIVE WORK JOHNNY. YOU'VE REALLY NARROWED ME DOWN. (ps i'm not even the only screenshotter)

WE OUT HERE

obvious shill discord is obvious, you guys are not even trying kek

Might buy this dip. Then the discord can buy back their coins from me at a loss.

Guys... GUYS! GUYS, APPLE, MICROSOFT AND NESTLE JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE GOING TO USE IMPLEMENT GRINDCOIN IN THEIR PRODUCTS!

BUY! BUY! BUY!