Today is the anniversary of the Dresden bombing. Let us take a moment to remember the 500,000 german civilians...

Today is the anniversary of the Dresden bombing. Let us take a moment to remember the 500,000 german civilians, mainly women, children, and refugees, bombed to death by bloodthirsty anglos bankrolled by the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bombing_of_Dresden/Archive_7#Red_Cross_1946_275.2C000_Dead
shortnews.de/id/826593/alliierte-bombenangriffe-auf-dresden-1945-zahl-der-todesopfer-korrigiert
nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/world-wide-deaths.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even Goebbels claimed 500k lol

The Red Cross just counted 250.000 bodies, although the majority probably had been vaporized.

It's really amazing to see how there is absolutely no remorse when it comes to Allied war crimes. No wonder Western civ is turning into shit ever since WWII.

>The Red Cross just counted 250.000 bodies, although the majority probably had been vaporized.

[citation needed]

The only "evidence" for a 6 figure death toll comes from Nazi propaganda.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

>500 000
I wish

lol, this

From the earliest reports of the Red Cross regarding the issue. I'm busy right now, but if you bomb an entire city (3/4 were destroyed) packed with more than 500.000 refugees alone, the death toll would be probably enormous.

>Let us take a moment to remember the 500,000 germans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let's make this anniversary a day when we kill even more of these worthless """people"""!

>From the earliest reports of the Red Cross regarding the issue. I'm busy right now, but if you bomb an entire city (3/4 were destroyed) packed with more than 500.000 refugees alone, the death toll would be probably enormous.

That's incredibly stupid. The death toll for the entire strategic bombing of Germany is usually estimated at 5-600,000, and you're expecting almost half of it to be in one city's raid?

Consider this. Operation Gomorrah, the bombing of Hamburg, hit a bigger city (1.8 million to about 850,000) with a denser population concentration with more tonnage over a longer period of time in better weather. I've never seen a death toll estimation for Gomorrah higher than about 70,000. And yes, Gomorrah started a firestorm, very similarly to Dresden's. Somehow, through magic, I guess, Dresden managed to kill about 3.5 times as many people over a smaller target.

Then we'll just ignore the fact that there's no actual evidence of the Red Cross doing a report on the death toll of the Dresden bombing.

You might find this discussion, albeit by internet amateurs at Wikipedia, to be interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bombing_of_Dresden/Archive_7#Red_Cross_1946_275.2C000_Dead

>...by bloodthirsty anglos bankrolled by the jews.
That's where your post became a shit post.

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

>the 500,000 german civilians

Shame it wasn't higher.

AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN

REMOVE THE GERMAN MENACE

Dresden was one of the foremost industrial locations of the Reich and a major rail transport and communication centre, housing 110 factories. The USAAF+RAF dealt significant damage to the German war effort with this, at the cost of no more than 25,000 civilians (many of whom were directly supporting the war effort to such an extent that they were basically non-uniformed POG soldiers) according to the city's own authorities.

Harry did nothing wrong. Here at least.

>An estimated 22,700 to 25,000 people were killed, although inflated casualty figures have been promulgated over the years

off by a factor of 10

off by a factor of 20

Glad to see Veeky Forums is improving it's game. well done, anons.

do it again Bomber Harris

>Wikipedia
Do you really think there are unbiased reports on this matter?

As mentioned beforehand, internal reports show an enormous bodycount.

Given the nature of this topic, it's absolutely pointless to have further discussions. 15 million German casulties didn't come from nowhere.

>Celebrating the death of civilians

Gee, those Neo-Nazis sure are the bad guys. Wait a minute...

Do it again Bomber Harris.

>Do you really think there are unbiased reports on this matter?

I linked to the Wikipedia DISCUSSION, not the article itself. The part I linked to is people asking where the hell this alleged Red Cross document is, because nobody can seem to find one.

>As mentioned beforehand, internal reports show an enormous bodycount.

They show less than a tenth of what you're claiming.

shortnews.de/id/826593/alliierte-bombenangriffe-auf-dresden-1945-zahl-der-todesopfer-korrigiert

>Given the nature of this topic, it's absolutely pointless to have further discussions. 15 million German casulties didn't come from nowhere.

What is this claim coming from? Because in things I've read, such as this, nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/world-wide-deaths.html

You have about 6-8.8 million total death toll, and most of that is military deaths.

stop trolling an give a source on those """reports"""

You mean the same shit the nazis did to Guernica, Warsaw, Rotterdam, Wielun, Coventry, Frampol etc

Talk shit get hit Naziboos

>t. polack

Germany's population had declined to 65.137.274 in 1946 from 79.375.281 in 1939.

To be fair, they were only G*rms. I'd lose more sleep over hitting a pigeon with my car than with putting down half a million G*rms.

I'm sure the nine million men they threw away in war and the millions lost in the eastern territories that went to Poland had no influence on those figures, all 15 million lost were killed by Jews aka Brits and Americans :^)

>including the German Jews in the figures of German losses

Even for a nazicuck that's pretty pathetic.

Germany also SHRUNK in between those time periods. Austria was annexed into the Reich and then re-emerged with a population in the millions.

Not a single historical reported calculated with less than 200.000 victims up until the latest revisionst estimates of around 25.000.

The city was crowded with app. 1 million people at this time. Burning for 4 days and entirely destroyed, how do you think would anyone have survived this menace? The city of Dresden's estimates in 1992 were around 200.000 victims.

Most of these documents haven't digitalized yet, since it would afford money and noone is on Germany's side.

>muh 500 gorillion

talk shit get hit krauts

>Use a local conflict to inflict a world war
>lol get hit

Pathetic. I wonder who's going to get anglo'd next time.

>tfw can't say if serious or not

>Not a single historical reported calculated with less than 200.000 victims up until the latest revisionst estimates of around 25.000.

Just because Irving is the only person you read doesn't mean he's the only historian out there. Hastings posted around 25-30,000 back in the 70s, and there are lots more

>The city was crowded with app. 1 million people at this time. Burning for 4 days and entirely destroyed, how do you think would anyone have survived this menace? The city of Dresden's estimates in 1992 were around 200.000 victims.

As opposed to OTHER cities which also had firestorms and never had death tolls in that high of a range? Amazing. What made Dresden so special that wasn't the case in Hamburg or Bochum or Pforzheim?

>The city of Dresden's estimates in 1992 were around 200.000 victims.

[citation needed]

>Excuse as to why it doesn't exist.

If only 200,000 died, it's a tragedy that so few G*rms were exterminated during the war, we could have cleansed Europe of the G*rm filth forever if only we'd adopted the same policy towards them that they adopted towards others.

>Most of these documents haven't digitalized yet, since it would afford money and noone is on Germany's side.
Yet you sure fucking saw them, right buddy?

I could redirect you to nazi-pages or post scanned pages from books.

But to expect official numbers regarding Allied war crimes when the entire Western hemisphere is basically relying on their perceived moral superiority from WWII is naive.

The reason why the bombing of Dresden caused such a horrendous death toll was basically due to the fact that the city was very compact and totally overcrowded and basically noone would have expected an Allied attack on a city know for being packed with refugees (especially from Breslau and Prussia)

Yes, there's thing called books and libraries. Do you think Nazis had no internal papers about the impact of Allied bombings? So there are probably papers. Are they fully digitalized and publicly available? No. Does that mean they've never existed in the first place? Absolutely not.

Jesus, frustrated virgins surely are the worst.

Jokes on you, I'm married with ids :^)

And I'm raising my ids to now never to trust a G*rm, those """""people""""" are literally worse than niggers.

Yeah, greetings to your "waifu"

Jesus Christ.

You poor dumb bastard, I bet you're a G*rm.

Do it again Bomber Harris

they deserved it for starting the war, holocaust and not to mention bombing cities like amsterdam, warsaw etc

>I could redirect you to nazi-pages or post scanned pages from books.

Please do so, although be aware of the low scholarly content in most of those.

>But to expect official numbers regarding Allied war crimes when the entire Western hemisphere is basically relying on their perceived moral superiority from WWII is naive.

Good thing then, that my entire argument to date is based on efficacy and ability, (As well as actual, German, wartime sources), and not a sense of Allied moral superiority. If all evidence is some grand conspiracy among all of Western Historians, ignoring for the moment how ridiculously huge such a conspiracy would have to be and how easily it would fall apart, how come they couldn't keep their record straight and do things like list Hamburg's death toll as much higher than Dresden, when all available factors would point to that conclusion?

>The reason why the bombing of Dresden caused such a horrendous death toll was basically due to the fact that the city was very compact and totally overcrowded and basically noone would have expected an Allied attack on a city know for being packed with refugees (especially from Breslau and Prussia)

Except it wasn't particularly compact, and eyewitnesses like Götz Bergander don't point to a city that was crushed with refugees, as the food rationing system, which didn't have a whole lot of extra slack for the 630,000 people who were supposed to be there, didn't break down.

Nor was it unexpected that Dresden would be struck, it's just that by February 45, the entire German war machine is falling apart, and those flak guns were taken out of Dresden to shore up the collapsing eastern front.

They deserved it because they were G*rms. No other justification is needed.

>wake up
>germany still exists
Why?

>taking THIS obvious b8

Veeky Forums really has gone to shit.

Sage goes in all fields.

FUCK
U
C
K

YOU
O
U

t. Sam Hyde

>all fields
>not in name field

Literally kill yourself you utter failure of a sack of shit.

>WOOOOOOOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT TAKE OVER ALL THIS LAND WITH NO JUSTIFICATION?
>FUCKING JEWS

Pathetic bait, few people are truly this retarded

Because it would be wrong to kill them all
We'll just keep them contained and every time they start shit again, we'll beat their asses and reduce their territory like we've done every time

>500,000

>literally kill yourself

As opposed to what? Hypothetically killing myself? Go back to /pol/, the average IQ of this board is too high for you.

when will we begin shipping germ sympathizers to death camps?
i don't understand why any country should tolerate such a demographic. you people are literally a fifth column waiting to betray your countries

>everyone who hates Germans is a Pole
theyre members of a long, long list of nations who want to see Deutschland partitioned

>R-REMEMBER THE 500,000
Don't make me laugh. Do you have any evidence this ""bombing"" actually took place?

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

Also remember all those brave RAF planes crews who died in this operation.

This.

This is completely false. Not a single German died during the strategic love "bombing" campaign by the UK on Nazi Germany.

Britain only ever dropped propaganda leaflets and chocolate.

The civilians in Dresden died of typhus after the Irish bombed the supply lines.

>500,000 german civilians, mainly women, children, and refugees
The 500k figure goes only for little girls you feking kike, actual full numbers are:

>3 564 645 proud German mothers
>3 102 021 skilled peacufel German workers
>545 577 pure German bois

There's NO EVIDENCE that even a SINGLE person died in this alleged bombing.

I dream of the day when this board shares the same destiny

prepare for redpil

>hitlerdidnothingwrong.ayranbeast333jewkiller5.com/JewsdidDreseden.pdf

read it, and cry jew

What?

Anglos bein´ anglos

That is not valid evidence, Hans

>If it wasn't written by Jews, I won't read it

t. a damn sheep

open your eyes! Why do you think 85.6% of Soviet traffic police was commanded by Jews?

>be Germany
>bombed into oblivion
>still doing best in the entire western hemisphere

Stay mad, fuckers.

Can we have a moment of silence for the crews of the 8 British bombers lost over Dresden?

F

if by "doing best" you mean importing muslims and being on an eternal guilt trip, then yes Hans