Stratis (STRAT) about to start rising again. Don't miss your chance to buy low

Stratis has reached a stable level as can be seen on the graph, it's all uphill from here. don't miss out when it starts to increase.

Here's a video explaining why this coin has value and why you should invest
youtube.com/watch?v=eug20T9O6Y0&t=107s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Strat is looking to do what ETH has done in the last two months. I will be buying very soon.

Waves will be worth more than Stratis screencap this.

Stratis will surpass/replace ETH screencap this.

I fucking hope so. These bags are heavy as fuck. Bought in at 258800 and then some more at 343398. Still in the green though.

Btw I was the OP that predicted the rise of UBIQ. It mooned from 24000 to 80000 right after I made this post

New to all of this. What is waves?

Well let's hope you're right again my man.

Not shilling, but yeah Waves will surpass Stratis

bitbean will surpass eth. screencap this

ever been to a beach fag?

Go to bittrex...search for waves...witness moon mission

Waves has russian oligarchs and putin backing this. Stratis has some half breed.

Your choice

The whales are getting greedy. It should have risen by now, but everytime it does so, they knock it down to 0.0032sat. Lately, they've gone even lower.

If you're a daytrader, that's great. If you're like most of biz and a HODLer, you'll get frustrated. Either don't look at it with your iron hands, or realize that it's not worth it for the lost opportunity cost and get a coin with less greedy whales to double your money sooner.

WAVES is a better safe haven to invest if times get tough though. It actually has a working product.

STRAT is going to make it bigtime, it seems
anyway, holding pays off more than selling at a loss

Strat will go to at least $100. This is a long hold for me.

This is the perfect opportunity to buy lads, don't miss out. I was right with UBIQ and i'm even more certain with STRATIS

When do they release news next?

Honestly curious to learn more about where they are at

Yes quick, buy these bags before they crash to 24k.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA

dear god this coin is really crashing to 24k

c'mon fucking crash more so I can pick it up cheap

strats fuckin dead lads, i hope you bought in CHEAP

if it was dead it wouldnt have any value you fucking retard

There's times to cut your losses and there's times to HODL.

Sold my DGB for another 40 STRAT at 32. At this point, I've got a fifth of my portfolio in these bags. And these fucking whales can change their tactics all they want (defying meme triangle predictions for amateur TAfags, then dropping price rapidly to even scare off daytraders) I'm holding.

I don't know whether to harpoon these whales or applaud them.

If you can find them please harpoon them. As great as it is having them lower the price it's making people lose confidence in the coin that don't understand why the price is dropping.

i'm too scared it'll drop to 24k if i buy in now :/

STRAT is only getting started. You have to think about exposure to different asset classses in crypto just like in equities. Most of the assets most of us hold have little to no correlation with private blockchain adoption (see all currencies, most tokens). This is a big oversight when designing a portfolio, because in 10 years there's going to be a hell of a lot of blockchains out there and the majority will be private.
Stratis is a great prospect because it caters to existing companies who want a blockchain they can integrate into their current organization easily. Imagine building a large scale internal application for ethereum, you need an entire engineering team who can develop in solidity for ethereum, which is a niche skillset.

with strat you can use your same engineers you already have and you have the benefit of those people subsequently being knowledgeable about the blockchain as well as your current product which will almost certainly speed development going forward.

selling strat now is like selling eth at 50$

i refuse to believe STRAT will be worth less a month from now.

it makes little sense to sell now unless youre dying to get into another shitcoin. plus most of us bought STRAT when it was $5 or below

you weak handed faggots

I'm scared to go to sleep still holding stratis will it keep around 3 or will it really go down to 24, i really need to sleep 10 hours

>or will it really go down to 24

That'd be lovely

>everyone stressing about their strat
i'm here trying to sell off other holdings i have to buy the most amount of strat at this price i can get

I'm not applauding them because of cheap STRAT, I'm applauding them because they're not just your average whale. They're smart and I'm learning new things from them.

One day, user. One day I will become the little whale. Until then, I grab my harpoon and look for the right moment.

All the major walls are down all the way to 360000 so it might have a little pump incoming.

It's a solid coin, don't know why it's being pushed so low

Buy up under 300000 if you can and make an absolute killing when it corrects