I'm glad I jumped on board, thanks for the advice Anons! The volume is moving up fast on this one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmPTTnW10C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have those 4 shitty "whales" finally decided to pump this shit and eat past the 4 sat wall?

it looks like it...it's getting close to 3sat now

Down with the walls!!

look at that buy order jesus

please take me to the moon

I got on at 1, see you boys at 10 sat

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VmPTTnW10C8

Fucking kek

ye

Everyone is well aware that this is a discord shill and that one of your guys even fucked up the name of the coin.

So, get the fuck in, walls are thin, will jump to 10 sat when 4 sat wall is broken

t. Discord shill

I can care less where it comes from if it makes me $$$

Just be aware that whatever goal price they say (like in ) is going to be higher than their actual dump price.

of course I know that.

dumping now.
sell sell sell
rip Pajeets

I caught wind of where they're at and peaked inside, it's actually a fairly large group involved with over 50 people. It looked like they were trying to P&D at 100SAT. I'll bail before then and take my money and run

I'm in! Let's push this thing up

Is this still the scam Discord? Or the people who got scammed?

Is there a discord???

look above, I caught wind from a MAJOR whale involved. sounds like they're in it for quite some time.

Well then this has to be a sure thing right??? If there are whales invovled
Never caught a pump before kek

There was a Discord who got ppl into buying a prepumped 2sat shitcoin (BOMB)
Actually the sticky said something like "only stay if you like taking advantage of other ppl through pumps" so quiet the ironie

Discord shill or not I got in at 1 and 2 sat. Thanks again biz. When's the whale making this fly?

your loss...it's holding steady right now, that means the next jump is coming soon

those people already sold and left, it got attention to the coin which is good

usually this goes in 2 or 3 cycles. this was the first. gets people in the game. and gets stuck at 2-3. then these people start shilling sooner or later. gets it up to 8-9. from there it has the chance to be rdd and go to 100 with enough shilling.

It looks like they're slowly moving it, too quick looks bad