XBY Dev is a genius and is coding the next btc killer

>doesn't know he has to wait for wallet to sync

Enjoy losing your money retards, this one will be worse than DGB; At least with DGB you actually had code and real tech.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/93b6119ae85f98f0566311a52a951d78c1103dc1
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/aff24dc847ad2d3f1e7f240d4de28c461017f916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ps. Check the date: March 11,2017 LOL

Provide source or im calling photoshop/inspect element

dutchfag is back guys

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

Link to the genius himself

bitcointalk.org/index.php?
topic=397916.msg18151299#msg18151299

Crickets of course

can'y have everone seeing how much of a crypto genius he is amirite? god dutchdude was right, you are a bunch of shills!

just let us lose our money in peace dude

Explain how this isn't a legitimate question that the Hungarian guy is asking. Just because he asked the question before the block chain was fully synced means he is an idiot? I fail to see how this is a point

>doesn't know how blockchains work
>created the blockchain that kills bitcoin
seems plausible

>At least with DGB you actually had code and real tech.
>last github push 3 months ago
>unicorn kind of a retard

did you see borzaloms, I mean szabozees latest commit to xby? Truly revolutionary.

That doesn't mean he doesn't understand how block chains work. If anything it means he is impatient.

ok shill. enjoy getting assraped

haha, now thats funny

>you are a bunch of shills!
Almost the exact same answer you gave in reddit for someone calling out your bullshit.

You are the same duchfag.

Let us take the risks and decide what to do with our own money.

I already made 3x gains (I have now over a bitcoin) with XBY, but I'm aware I can go to sleep and see all my gains go down 50% in the morning, and I'm OK with that.

You lost your static node, get over it. Just invest again and join us or just do your business and stop being an asshole.

I have no stake in xby and I don't care what happens to it. I'm just tired of seeing ten of these retarded threads everyday where you present your "evidence"

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/93b6119ae85f98f0566311a52a951d78c1103dc1

is this the one?

seems like he hacked in a few lines over btc core...

>github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/93b6119ae85f98f0566311a52a951d78c1103dc1

i though he was writing alll new code not based on bitcoin or eth, or anything?

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/aff24dc847ad2d3f1e7f240d4de28c461017f916

lovely code!

i have zero clue what xby stands for or drama intricacies behind it. came here to shit over the 'solid tech behind dgb' claims

and yes, by the look of it he is just forking btc away. dunno what his deal is

oh boi here we go, 10 posts in and we already have a full scale shit flinging war

Stop buying XBY

DutchDude/msands you are a pathetic piece of shit and everyone is laughing about you non stopp xD But thanks for your FUD faggot because this even brings more new members to the great XBY community.

Its all dutchfag

sold my coins because of you OP
but i won't be hating non stop unlike you OP
fucking loser
thanks

Isn't there proof recently that the devs background is a lie?

His background seems legit, no lies about anything, but then again scams can be very elaborate.
Not saying that this coin is necessarily a scam, no idea. Maybe scam maybe not. I'd rather it would be not a scam.
Anyways, whoever the person/s is/are spewing all the hatred, maniac/s, even going as far as faking information and lying blatantly about XBY devs, officials, etc.

Maybe proof that he hasn't updated his linkedin lol.