How much wealth do you need to get a wife like this?

How much wealth do you need to get a wife like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_jessdavies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 mil if you're ugly, 1 mil if you're average and 200k if you're good looking

I really hope anons on biz don't fall for "money buys happiness" bullshit. I know plenty of weirdo stoner/poorfag/weirdos with hot ass girlfriends. I also know a few rich dudes I grew up with that have atrociously scary wives or don't have a spouse at all.

If you can't talk to people you probably won't get a girlfriend. Go outside and start interacting with humans to get some practice.

some Bitbeans and some time

exactly. I am a poorfag with a smoking hot stripper girlfriend.

Money won't make you happy (altho it helps)
BUT ALSO
Super hot girlfriend won't make you happy (altho it helps)

Ultimately only your own attitude towards life can make you happy. This is both good and bad news.

1 BTC in 2030

>smoking hot stripper girlfriend.

You need to be a Chad if you dont have money. Chads dont post in here so you are lying.

>don't have a spouse at all.
Perfect.
Fucking hot sluts a few times and then getting to the next one when you're bored.

Exactly. Right on the money.

My buddies who are a little shy I always say, what the fuck do you have to lose? Go up to the girl at the bar, offer her a drink. Guess what if she says no? Oh well, chances are yuou'll never see that person again. Take your losses, see what you did wrong and work on it from there. You actually have nothing to lose.

>spending money on a depreciating asset
>ever

$2000 a night.

Why would you need a wife like that? Can she even cook when you're hungry and not buy foods from McDonalds?

well i don't feel like a chad, but whatever. I am fucking crazy. diagnosis for major depression with psychotic features.

90% of how you experience your life is in your head. that is a truth, however you might want to deny it. The world is full of happy poor people, happy single people.

If you are looking for some outside factor that you think will suddenly make you happy you are naive.

That said, I do hate being broke, and working is so damn hard when you are depressed, so here i am trying to turn my pathetic pennies into crypto billions.

Keep your head up, you got this.

This thread again....

Assuming you are picking her up from some club, I'd say about $5M net worth

Not worth whatever drink investment you'd have to make, though. Those tits are sagging and will be absolutely disgusting in 10 years

1 GNDY

NAME.
Reverse image search just brings up pictures of Britney Spears in a blue dress, and searching 'Coracle' just brings up these weird boat things.

Am I weird for not caring about women at all? I just want to be rich so I can escape the wageslave life. I just want a nice place to live and enough money to pay for my hobbies.

I think it's oracle

jesus christ faggot we have been over this like 5 times this week. are you retarded?

if your hot (which you are not) then free. All the hot snatch you could as for for nothing but a tinder swipe.

If your anything but at 10 (which you are or you wouldnt be asking this question), millions. pick a number and ad 6 zeros behind it. youre going to need at least that much.

Google got me this:
instagram.com/_jessdavies/

There is no need to buy any girl a drink just to get the "privilege" to talk to her, no matter how gorgeous she is - if thats the basis on which you meet her, she is probably not the kind of girl you want to be with ... signed by a girl

It would appear you are correct
>tattoo inches from her vaj
DROPPED

I literally think this guy nailed it in the first post. Holy shit.

>hot stripper girlfriend.

Lmao. You must be a total loser. How do I know?

1. You are on Veeky Forums. (not a dead giveaway but it does not help your cause)
2. Strippers all have daddy/abandonment issues and always dig out the biggest loser they can find because there is no chance of him leaving her.
3. No nonloser would knowingly date a stripper, because they will ALL suck dick for a few hundred dollars tops.

t. Guy that spend every weekend from 23-26 in a strip club fucking strippers.

imo buying a girl a drink is fine-- it's just a ritual, not buying the right to anything-- but all that aside it's refreshing to know there are women on Veeky Forums

i'm not trying to front like i'm a winner. yes einstein a lot of strippers are "damaged goods." so am i. so are most people. life's a bitch.

my point is that having sex with a hot girl is not a magic ticket to happiness as some people with limited life experience seem to believe.

the fact you spent "every weekend" in strip clubs for years makes me pity you.

Why take it out of context. That's one in a million ways to strike a convo, happens to be on the easier tier.

No offense but if this method seems obscure/doesn't sit well with you then you must be a butch/dyke/femslut

Im not on biz, my boyfriend showed me this thread and it triggered me

crypto is such a frickin sausage party.

whatever

i think giving someone the equivalent of 5 bucks to have a chance at a conversation is kind of weak

>getting a wife based on looks alone

ISHYGDDT

...bud?

That's a good thing though.

Women have a very strong tendency to ruin a good thing

This...

My wife is 10/10 qt 3.14
But the sex is,,, 5/10 at best, so mediocre, don't even suck my cock properly.

That is why I've been cheating all the time with other girl whose face is 5/10 but the sex is 10/10.

what the fuck Mike you asshole i want a divorce

500$ at some hoe with that bodytype for sure. Personality priceless tho