Holy shit, look at that weak ass handshake on Vitalik's part...

Holy shit, look at that weak ass handshake on Vitalik's part. Is that the handshake of a leader of a multi billion dollar project? SAD!

He's Compensating for having huge fucking balls faggot.

Just think, that autist looking motherfucker has so much money he could fuck almost anyone in the world, including ur mom

Why is Vitalik wearing a $2 sovietic tracksuit?
Buy yourself a shirt for fuck's sake

We don't give a fuck if the autist isn't suave, that's not what he's supposed to excel at.

H-he already has a gf. Said him in one of his interview video.

Look at those maniac eyes, careful though, if you look deep enough you'll catch some of his autism

nigger, he's a hyper-autist, what did you expect?

he looks like he could be a supervillain

Can't squeeze to hard or the other guy will vaporize into dust

he is

best explanation yet

Looks like he has AIDS, or is a heroin junkie

Krokodile

ITT: honestly I want to be friends with Vitalik Buterin

That's because all the nutrients he eats goes directly to his brain, giving him the appearance of a DYEL aids patient

I like his hairstyle

You're just a gold digger. If you met him 5 years back on the street or in some chatroom you would have ignored him.

He is an autist savior, not some chad scamartist. Baka.

he traded his physical appearance for otherworldly intelligence

He's a man of his people

Most of Veeky Forums are still holding this trade's bags

wtf else would a slav wear

he does look creepy

I can't believe that guy has made me more money than my own job has.

I once had a Polish gf. I dressed like shit so she made me buy an addidas tracksuit. Was a hillbilly LARPing as a gopnik for a month. 2/10 would not repeat.

honestly he's probably been involved in deep web bitcoin transactions and seen some serious shit so I'm not surprised. This is the face of someone who has seen serious shit.

dude makes a crypto that can be inflated as much as rothbucks. no wonder these fucking faggot like him

>tfw I'm smiling on the outside but dying on the inside

how tall is he? in almost every photo he's taller than the other person and in some he towers over them

i'm guessing like 6'2" at least

Join me!

He does not need to show anyone his status, nor does he give a fuck about such petty things as appearance & opinion of others.

that goblin is spooky bro

his growth is proportional to how much ETH gains.

he should be approximately 7 feet by now

Hitler had the same presence and he did well, short term.

That looks like someone you can make if you fuck about in an MMORPG character creator.

Biz really knows what to look for in a successful leader

well we're sure as fuck not going to follow a chad