Shut the fuck up Veeky Forums

You guys need to shut the fuck up
You are not becoming millionaires
You will make some money, no doubt
But you are not fucking doubling your investment daily like some fucking cunts claim here, shut the fuck up, it's not possible

I'm up $120k off of an initial investment of $5k now, millionaire range is starting to look far more attainable than I initially thought.

Ok bro

Well tell me how you did it

This, clif high has tons of people people who have made crazy gains by doubling on different coins.

Think of it, how some coins went crazy last week. A simple gamble will turn people holding 100k into millionaires

meh

I don't even play with shitcoins, and I'm still making a lot of money.

I'm up 69% in 2 weeks, which is nothing to scoff at.

You're right. Now fuck outta here retard.

Already a quarter of the way there cunt.

Speak for yourself. I own a house in new Hong Kong.

My networth is currently $1.6m from crpyto. I'm in my early 20s. Umad?

You know those coins that make you say "ohh man if I bought that I'd be fucking rich right now.." Yeah, some people bought them.

Buy some real estate rn or you'll regret it forever. Even if all crypto moons forever land will keep it's real value. If crypto crashes... land keeps it's real value.

How about YOU shut the fuck up

Wagecuck

Bought ETH at $33 and XRP at $.03, half each. Holding ETH still but sold XRP at $.30 and put it into DGB when DGB was 100 sats, sold DGB at 700 sats. Mind you these aren't even optimal values so people posting million dollar balances is completely believable to me.

I got into bitcoin in 2013.
I got into the ETH ICO in 2014.
I bought a shitton of litecoin at 3 dollars.
I've had BTC spread around shitcoins all year now.

Yes, I'm already a millionaire and I've realized a large piece of it in USD in my bank account.

Well done. Well done.

Obviously the majority #onhere are not crypto millionaires. Hopefully crypto millionaires have better things to do with their time than read Yobit shillposts.

But a few people are. And becoming a crypto millionaire is POSSIBLE, which is why the rest of us are here.

Most of the "I made $8k today u jelly?" posts are LARPing...

most...

but not all.

>my shitcoins aren't shit

Idk op I've made $300 from just trading the 50000 Satoshi I got on a faucet. Had I put real money into it I'd be seeing millions.

This is without me doing anything except sitting on coins. I fully believe people can double their money daily, if not better, with daytrading.

Daytrading has dimishing returns as your working capital increases.

>Had I put real money into it I'd be seeing millions.

nah, thats a fallacy

the volume on most coins isnt enough to support million dollar returns

its like if you find some schoolkids making bets for pennies and nickels and realize you have a sure fire chance at winning the next bet....so you put $100k on it only to realize the rest of the pool amounts to about 50 cents. sure you won, but youre never getting paid.

I'm curious to know the repercussions of 'final' (not the end option, obvi precious metals IRL or land) destination for the bitcoin trading = USD in bank account: what about muh I R S

That seems counterintuitive. I imagine more capital means more total return for the same percentage. Unless the increased losses counter this?

less liquidity if you're moving a huge position

you just might end up as a whale trying to sell out 30btc of something with a 30btc trailing 24hr volume

You think it's plausible for someone to take $1000 and turn it into $64,000 in one week?

That's retarded. That guy would be a millionaire in under a month and the richest guy on the planet within a year.

Ignore this gay weirdo OP and buy SWT.