Anyone gambling on the WINGS DAO platform for the bancor ICO? What are your best? How much wings you got...

Anyone gambling on the WINGS DAO platform for the bancor ICO? What are your best? How much wings you got? winning pool is 250k.

can you tell me how to do it? i only have 6k wings is that enough?

Of course. Wait wtf. You still havent set a valuation? Why? thats the purpose of wings lol..
First of all send your wings from wherever you have them to their address because the auction is finalizing within the next hour.

0x7617236eA6eBf579F36169369AF41fa0D8116506

After that you go to their website sign in an specify the address you sent your wings from and they generate your wallet then you choose how much you predict bancor will raise.
I suggest you hurry the wining pool is 250k in ethere and bancor tokens.

kek. sent all my wings ;)

Reported :^)

Seriously though. Anyon made any bets? I bet on 450k eth.

sent ;)

don't shill it here you cunt. If more people place bets it lowers our chances to win

so we get the wings back regardless right?

No, the people who bet exactly correct(+-1$) get all the wings.

i tried to place a forecast but something about gas. wtf do i do

that's not how it works

can you do step by step? do i NEED myetherwallet?

ok i got my wings.ai address. so i just send wings from bittrex to wings.ai but what about ether for gas? theres no address for ethereum on wings.ai

>his wings has no ethereum address.
hahahahaha why does this shit always have to happen to you?

Wait I thought Wings was a shitcoin. This is actually pretty funny to do.

You sign up, they give you an etherereum address to which you send your wings. Then you make a forcast, your wings get locked until the ICO is over.
If you got it right you get the prize, if you didn't - you get your wings back. The more wings you have - the more likely you win if there are similar competing forcasts, that are close to the actual price. That's about it.

Is Wings undervalued? Or is my life shit? I kinda like their concept.

Go study a history lesson on the original DAO.

>Pro tip

Look at how many ETH were collected before the hack.

Compare that to the current WINGS market cap.

Ask yourself again, is WINGS undervalued?

undervalued as fuck.

Tagged the wrong user.

It dipped like 20% from ATH. I think it's "sell the news" retards dumping, thinking that the platform is out already, but it's not even a beta version, just a thing they did for bancor.

This coin is a good long term hold. Especially when they start crowdfunding shitcoins on their platform with RSK and eth. Forecasting is only a small feature they have.

I think BAT and Wings are decent tokens. Waiting on SNT too. We can moon soon.

thanks user