Has anyone here really made legitimate money off crypto currencies? This seems iffy as fuck to me

Has anyone here really made legitimate money off crypto currencies? This seems iffy as fuck to me.

>double digit % gains everyday across multiple coins
>can't believe anyone is making money

it's like you enjoy being poor

What do I do then? I'm completely in the dark here.

What bags you holding user?

Nothing. Get the fuck out, Norman.

I trade a little to add to my BTC and ETH positions, but mostly been holding ETH since $8

>transfer money to exchange
>research coins
>buy ones that show technical and fundamental promise
>profit

Jesus fucking Christ either lurk moar or get the fuck out

If you want spoonfed you deserve to get scammed

Okay I'll be more specific for you :)
Do you have trading patterns on specific coins or favorite coins you like playing with?

Yes. I started with $500 and put it on really cheap stuff. I got in on Ethereum relatively early as well. Bought RDD at the very bottom the day it started popping up on here for shilling and I've been holding since then. I now have about 9k after making lots of trades and profits. I had to watch it all like a hawk and stay up late quite a bit to get good trades. Yes, it is possible.

I'm sitting on literally half a million by now.

This shit needs to double during the next 10 years and I'm a legit millionaire for doing nothing btu holding.

When did you start?

What the fuck are you on faggot

revolutionary new ideas are never embraced with open arms user. do you think people were jumping on the internet's dick as soon as it was invented? it took 20 years before normiebook came out

It's weird actually. The Internet was viewed the same way Twitter was a few years ago. Everyone said it was a waste of time and nonsense.
Now practically everyone uses Twitter to voice their opinion.

the digital currency revolution is already penetrating the normiesphere with the phonepay systems people are using now. All it will take is for some way for their cash to be seeminglessly converted and normies will eat the shit up since it wont inflate at the same rate as cash. It'll be "do you want cash or this shit that gains in value but works exactly the same as cash?" most will take the later.

Despite the occasional news blurb the reality is that we're still early on crypto. 46 billion is a lot of money sure but not on a macro scale. A vast majorty of people don't really get crypto so they ignore it. Once it actually penetrates the normiesphere multi-trillion dollar market caps wouldn't be surprising at all. GDP of the world is 78trillion. Especially when fiat starts to fail in countries like greece, BTC (and by extension, the bitcoin market overall) will skyrocket.

Right now were the autistic barons of industry who will in 100 years rule the world.

How much time did it take to reach that number?

I've made enough to buy your mom. 10 sats.

>double digit % losses everyday across multiple coins
>can't believe anyone is losing money

It's like you enjoy scamming people

>It's a revolution
>buy my bags

RDD is one of the easiest coins to swing imo

I've made over 200btc in the past 60 days. Total investment of about 1500$

bullshit

not sure if it counts, but i copied trades with bitcoin on 1broker.cc got around 20% on my 2 bitcoin there last week.

Call bullshit all you want. Ppl without faith such as yourself stay poor.

You're claiming to have made about half a mil off a $1500 investment in a few days.
So impossible.

You've clearly not been trading on Bittrex.