How heavy is this bag going to get?

How heavy is this bag going to get?

very heavy

I mean... It has got to move up soon... Right?

Guys?

Don't worry my man it's all uphill from here

Dip more plz

I want more STRAT

That's your evidence? A red line connecting two arbitrary points on a graph, drawn in paint?

>Don't worry my man it's all uphill from here

because of what? you drawing some random ass line you autist?

I don't know.

What about fundamentals? Who uses this, who wants this, what's the roadmap. Coins don't magically go up and stay there. If they stay there's a reason, if there's not, sell.

jeesus fuck this is the lowest my portfolio has ever been

someone please tell me this is going to end soon
stratis made me my money
but now its takethiing away-ing
just keep looking at this to keep myself calm

SELL SELL SELL

The whales are heavily manipulating this coin. They're driving it down. They want us all to lose hope, to give up and sell. Don't give in to the whales. Fight and resist. Hold till the promise land

you're all bitches. FUCK YOUUUUUUU GLAD!!!! STRATIST WAS SO PUMPED!!! ARK IS GONNA RAPE YOU!

Ark is a shitcoin though.. It will dump again soon like it did a couple months back.

>Connecting some random support point to some random resistance point to the current value today

Yep, this make me feel so much more secure. Thanks magical chart wizard!

Exactly whales would just dump if they didn't believe this coin going to moon not try and drive the price down so they can get more.

Not gonna happen, it's been in accumulation phase for months. Perfect sideways movement. It's only up from here.

No it's only down from here. It has nothing to offer and only pumped because of discord shills.

strat is fucking shit, i'm just selling and waiting for this shit coin to hit the bottom then maybe i'll buy back

going downhill for A WEEK STRAIGHT.

To put this into comparison, it's basically performing as bad as DBG right now, a literal meme coin backed by a bunch of lies.

It's going to 24k

i have 15000 that i bought last year at the ico Price im thinking about selling now and buying back in at 25 what di you guys think will it sink that low?

idk i just sold my shit and got out right now, do what you feel

I listened to the memes and went in. Now the only thing I have to my name is Bitcoin. RIP future.

1FuK8saXZXqrzEhGGnd5oJ2kdWnZpR1nEs

haha wtf is this shit

heres the thing: FOMO with Stratis was to strong, people praised it as the new Ethereum and everybody jumped on because they missed the ETH tain, but now they realise that theres nothing putting this coin in such a position right now...no major news or else, so the weak hands get out
as a long hold it's not bad though so you might want to get in at ~6usd

288 now... jesus christ :(

rename it to Bagcoin, honestly

Is there a reason for your insurable posts or do you just enjoy being a shit eating faggot?

could say the same for you, shitting on ark. i lost money for a week straight on this, nothing more to be said.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

THIS COIN IS A FUCKING LONG HOLD, NOT A FUCKING BAG.

Fuck you newcoining faggots are cancer. Get the fuck off this board. You don't deserve to make money.

is there anybody that knows his shit in here , what is happening why is the price falling so hard and what will be the bottom

it's a long hold if you buy in cheap, and it's dropping constantly so uh, you're a nigger

Just don't end up like ripple.

Why are you shilling ARK in a STRAT thread? I'm glad you lost money. Weak handed bitches do everytime.

Because of whales pushing the price down and FUD posting faggots like you trying to buy it cheaper.

dont call me a nigger

i'm not shilling anything you fuckin fag

Ok Shlomo

it seems to be recovering is this just a dead cat bounce?

Dead cat, whales are trying to drag this up but I dunno if that's going to work.

This. Picked up my stack at 146k. Would love to see it fall back to the 150ish neighborhood so I can double down.

BTC is going to reset down to 2200-2400 within the next 5-10 days, sending a flurry of money into the top-tier alts, just in time for me to shift back into BTC from STRAT while one is at its peak and the other a valley.