Tfw you will never be an Aryan man who returns home to Berlin to bang his qt black girlfriend

>tfw you will never be an Aryan man who returns home to Berlin to bang his qt black girlfriend

Historical feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479
beyondblackwhite.com/rough-check-wwii-swirl-couple/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck is this from?

black pussy was made for white cock and black womb was made for white seed.

>Brown shirts
Really makes you think.

New movie coming out called "Where Hands Touch."

this seems silly

>tfw you will never be bought and freed by native american women for sole purpose of breeding

Haven't we made enough Holocaust movies by now? There's a whole lot more history out there.

>tfw the only black person in the holocaust.
It's like being the only black person on the Titanic.

Nothing gets me harder than forbidden love.

Wouldn't that make one a "cuck"?

Shut up weeb.

Dem digits

You looking for a free camping trip to Dachau?

>ywn be a rural farmer in the Bavarian Alps who gives fuck all about politics
>ywn take in a desperate Jewish girl named Annette fleeing from the Nazis to hide on your humble estate
>ywn gradually fall in love with her as helps you maintain your farm
>ywn fuck her brains out as her loneliness and desire to connect with another human being becomes overpowering
>ywn love her with such devotion that you'd prepared to draw the sword against Hell itself to defend your beloved Annette
>ywn get the local Friar who lives as a hermit to quietly marry you after Annette tells you that you're gonna be a father
>ywn take a nine month pregnant Annette to picnic in the middle of a field of flowers in the hills overlooking your house on a summer afternoon with no one watching
>ywn trick Annette into taking her clothes off to make herself more comfortable with the sun beating down on the two of you
>ywn experience a very pregnant Annette hopping on your rod amidst the roses and sunflowers
>ywn bust your load deep inside Annette's nearly ready to burst body
>ywn deliver your first child in said field because you pounded her ass a little too hard and induced labor
>ywn snuggle with Annette while she breastfeeds your newborn
>ywn be discovered by the Nazis and pick up your family’s ancestral rifle, a relic of the Napoleonic Wars to defend your home and altar
>ywn flee with Annette and the children and find the resistance
>ywn take up the Saint Andrew's Cross, the traditional Christian symbol of liberty and resistance to tyranny against Nazi cruelty
>ywn raise your children with Annette to be the next generation of partisans to fight the Nazi tyrants until they are brought to heel. No matter how long it takes.

I always found star-crossed lovers tales incredibly stupid.

90% of the disputes caused by such romances could be solved by simply moving to another part of the world where no one knows you and no one cares.

ex. Are you a Jewish school boy in an Israeli settlement madly in love with the cute little Palestinian Muslim school girl in the next neighborhood? Government legally prohibits you from marrying? Parents will honor kill if you try it? Well save up some shekels, pass a background check, and come over to the good ole' United States. A land where the sons of liberty died by the tens of thousands on the altar of establishing the Institution of Separation of Church and State so that their descendants would not have to put up with a society crippled by ridiculous religious sectarianism.

meh/10 2bh

You... You realize the Jewish girl from that game is an >implied lesbian right?

Other than that, cool story bro. Nice to meet a fellow admirer of the Cross of Saint Andrew.

>tfw no qt black wife to trigger stormcucks with

>yeah bro if you don't like your life just drop everything and migrate half way across the world it's totally trivial

Have you ever actually tried to move to another country? It's not as simple as packing your bag and buying a plane ticket, faggot.

Well if you two really are that deeply in love, you'll do anything to make it work right?

It doesn't even need to be another country dude. Back before the advent of public transit, moving to the next town was probably enough for a fresh start.

That woman is more white than she is black, whoever she is.

You know they were both of Native American descent right? That's how they were initially able to get away with it. When they got caught, they attempted to circumvent the 1924 Racial Integrity Act by trying to get themselves re-classified as Cherokee Indian. Virginia courts didn't find that very amusing to say the least.

That's Mildred Loving, one of the plaintiffs in Loving v. Virginia, the Supreme Court decision that was effectively the death knell of Jim Crow Laws in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

>trump send your waifu back because she's a terrorist

>he doesn't know

More like being the only black person in Eastern Europe.

They should do a movie about the only Jap who who on the Titanic. He disregarded the women and child first policy and jumped on the first boat he could get to. He came home a national disgrace for surviving.

There will never be a movie about an SS racial science squad making a trek to Tibet to explore the origins of the Aryans through Eugenics experimentation and having one of them falling for a local girl and all the fun that comes from it.

tfw when the closest movie about the SS in Tibet is 7 years in Tibet and even that was just some bullshit mountaineer expedition.

Who is pushing this cuck pro sheboon propaganda across so many boards?. It's every day non stop on /pol/ /int/ Veeky Forums and now even Veeky Forums.

>ywn charm your way into an arab girl's heart that she abandons her faith and takes up the sword for Christ.

>Well save up some shekels, pass a background check, and come over to the good ole' United States. A land where the sons of liberty died by the tens of thousands on the altar of establishing the Institution of Separation of Church and State so that their descendants would not have to put up with a society crippled by ridiculous religious sectarianism.
Is this how Americans think immigration works?

I've been trying to move to the US for 3 years you fucking retard.

>that Aryan beak
Gott im Himmel another Dresden!

If you're so madly in love that you'll risk severe consequences with your family or community because of it, then running away won't be such a big deal.

If that's too much, then maybe your "love" isn't that important to you, so you're better off just forgetting about each other and looking for someone more socially acceptable

Problem solved

Please name a foreign country you would immigrate to. Then understand how complex and life changing immigration IS

I'm gonna need some source on that, user

>I've been trying to move to the US for 3 years you fucking retard

Why?

Various reasons, I prefer the legal system, property prices are lower, better weather, i'm sick of this country.

I literally come from a family of immigrants, I have cousins and uncles all over the world, mainly the US (New Jersey), France, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Brazil.

But of course I know nothing about immigration because everyone on this malaysian basket weaving forum is an american heterosexual male who's never been abroad.

>tfw you will never be an Aryan man who returns >home to Berlin to bang his qt black girlfriend
Thanks gods for this!

>I literally come from a family of immigrants, I have cousins and uncles all over the world, mainly the US (New Jersey), France, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Brazil.

I don't care.

>But of course I know nothing about immigration because everyone on this malaysian basket weaving forum is an american heterosexual male who's never been abroad.

You know nothing about it because if you did you wouldn't act as if it's easy to do. It takes years if you're lucky and able to immigrate at all.

>I don't care.

I noticed, you're obviously just here to parrot about your views instead of having a decent discussion. I literally gave you an example of how I have close experience with emmigration to 3 different continents (Europe, North and South America), with each country having different and specific emmigration laws, and you just brushed it off because it went against your narrative.

How much do you know about immigration? To what countries have you moved to, or have close relatives who did? The US is not the only country worth moving to. Just because it's hard to do it, it doesn't mean every other place on earth has such severe immigration laws.

The triangle seems kind of redundant desu.

>I noticed, you're obviously just here to parrot about your views instead of having a decent discussion. I literally gave you an example of how I have close experience with emmigration to 3 different continents (Europe, North and South America), with each country having different and specific emmigration laws, and you just brushed it off because it went against your narrative.

Because your personal experiences don't change the fact immigration is fucking difficult.

My cousin's from south africa. He doesn't want to live there but has no choice. My Uncle is from Canada. It took him 8 years to move there.

>How much do you know about immigration? To what countries have you moved to, or have close relatives who did? The US is not the only country worth moving to. Just because it's hard to do it, it doesn't mean every other place on earth has such severe immigration laws.

How about instead, you name a first world country with immigration laws that aren't too severe.

Fucking Americans I swear to christ.

GERMANY YES

Yes, user, the Evil Judaic Jew Conspiracy has as its top priority to convince white men to have sex with voluptuous black women because...they're so evil and stuff.

Pretty sure blacks weren't put in concentration camps

Chill dude, it's not his fault the Obama administration put a cap on the number of Whites that could enter the country.

At least white men get some temporary pleasure out of this conspiracy against them.

Prove it.

nice logical fallacy

Isn't that how the European Union works, though? Can't you just pack your bags and move to another EU country to live and work there as long as you're a citizen of a EU country?

This is a member of the Free Arabian Legion

I don't see anything wrong with a black womb getting BLEACHED by a German man. BLEACHING is Red-pilled af!

beyondblackwhite.com/rough-check-wwii-swirl-couple/

>Historical feels thread

More like /pol/ bait thread... Sage and hide.

How about a movie about an Italian woman's lusty affair with an SS officer? (Look up "Senso 45", its hot)

Alright, you have my attention

Movie adaption when?

COLONIZED

based

Here's another upcoming WM-BF romance movie

ZYKLONB.COM

>"is there anything you want me to tell the judge"
>"tellum, dat i luve mah waife"
:'(

Supe good movie

>tfw you realize a race war will not be fought in the streets, but will become a battle to breed out one another
>striving for complete annihilation with suicide tactics
TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM LADS

I don't like race mixing usually, but I won't lie when I say the thought of a sheboon dropping to her knees and taking a white cock down her throat is a turn on.

>WM/BW = cuck
COLONIZED is the polar opposite of cuckmemes you turbo mongoloid

You know it user

It really does. I heard the SA browshirts were originally made by Imperial Germany in WWI to be used as uniforms for the colonial troops in Africa.

This.

>tfw born too late to fuck qt natives and slaves all over the world

>betraying your race and the greatest ideology known to man over some disgusting chimp

Shiggy diggy. Never understood what the deal is with you people.

>tfw you will never have a multiracial harem and spread your seed throughout all corners of the world

>betraying your race and the greatest ideology known to man
Oh, you mean like how John Patler and George Rockwell were total butt budies and Patler murdered the fuck out of him at the laundromat?

>In his last known letter to Rockwell, Patler wrote "I don't think there are two people on earth who think and feel the same as we do. ... You are a very important part of my life. I need you as much as you need me. Without you there is no future".

That was illegal.

>When Americans make a Nazi movie.

What is it with Fascists and their obsession with black women? Especially the Italians and Germans.

I just noticed that "Aryan" looks a lot like "Ayran" (a Turkish yoghurt drink).

Also, I just noticed that my name is an anagram of (in German) "real Aryan", which is the ultimate irony, because I'm an Arabian immigrant (family came from Yemen).

Both gave me a weird feel.

Cool blog post.

This is inherent to a thread asking for "historical feels", user.

DEY HAD A NIGGA IN DA FOREIGN LEGION

DEY LOVED DA BLACKS

looks like lassi

DAS BOOT IST VOLL

The triangle means "asocial", not "black"

I never said that. But it's a fact that they did employ some niggers in the Free Arab Legion, and I'm fairly sure I've heard of some mulattoes living in the Third Reich during the war.

>I'm fairly sure I've heard of some mulattoes living in the Third Reich during the war.

Yeah and they were all sterilized you literal fucking retard hence what this fucking movies about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Nazis hated niggers along with slavs and jews so what

we wuz jewz n shiet?

Where to find a qt black girl that dresses like that?

You forgot to mention all the rape babies that were born during the Namibian genocide who were then tested and abused in experiments and their remains studied.

I never claimed they didn't hate them. I'm disputing the claim that they were put in concentration camps because I've never seen evidence of it and so far you haven't provided any

Germans were dicks about black people. They at once ridiculed America for having "negro culture" and then criticized us for mistreating the black population. Fuck the G*rms.

HOLOCAUSTED

Kind of true and kind of not?

He jumped on the 4th to last lifeboat that was launched, after witnessing another man getting on when an officer said there was room for more. He wasn't treated significantly different than any male survivor on Titanic who was able to get into a lifeboat--which is not to say he wasn't viewed poorly, but it wasn't some sort of "oh man he was a national disgrace in Japan because he lived!!!" Like all male survivors (with exceptions for officers and those who could prove they were on the overturned collapsible) there were accusations that he dressed like a woman, was a stowaway, etc, and that followed him to an extent.

But he didn't really return a national disgrace.That was a myth sensationalized when the Cameron film came out. He was interviewed by Japanese newspapers, a picture with his family ran in newspapers. He lost his job... but a year after the disaster, so was it really related to him surviving? There's no evidence that it was.His letter--he wrote a letter on Titanic stationary he had in his pocket, while on the Carpathia--was published in Japan several times. His daughter did some interviews in the 1980s about her father, explaining that he (and other male survivors) were not cowards.

Beggars, drug addicts, prostitutions, pacificsts, people who wouldn't or didn't get jobs, people without permanent residence (gypsies initially had black triangles in many camps). It wouldn't be a reach to say that a biracial woman would be given the black star for some reason. Going by the plot of this movie, sounds like she may be sent to a camp either for the relationship with the white German or because she's a pacifist.

Ah, so a movie about the people the NAZIs were assholes too asides from the Jews?

You think we will see the Murder vans they took handicapped people away in?

>don't like race mixing
>but muh dik
Everyteim

Not really, the joke is cucking black guys out of black chicks. There's even videos on the infamous DogFart.com and everything.

this desu
it ain't colonization until you colonize their wombs and bloodline

Wouldn't any mixing of any kind be "Red pilled"?

anyone who wouldnt pound that dark chocolate into a cream filled mess is a liar, and frankly i question his manhood