Buy now for massive profits

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
ibb.co/h8HDiF
youtu.be/w9bfEB_fXvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeez. I was waiting for it to dip a little before buying and I missed it. I'm very tempted to buy right now but I'm trying to separate my disappointed emotions from my decision.

Doesn't matter when you buy mate. It will go up up up. I would say get in before it hits 300. It will hit 4 and 500 pretty quickly.

Just bought one.

>buying high

Buying all time high. It will dip in 2hours and then rocket

Ethereum is the only coin you comfortable buy lots of at an all time high

Just check the last 6 month graph

Ethereum's hitting 0.99 BTC right now. Short the fuck out of ETH/BTC, it's about to dip back to 0.89 over the weekend.

Anyone going long over the next 24 hours is foolish

(If you're buying straight from USD it doesn't matter, go for it... Eth will still over $400 by August)

*.099, *.089

I wouldn't buy at night. Asia usually pushes the price up, then it dips back down during the day when the West takes profits.

I wish the fucking thing would stop going up, though. Makes me not want to dump it into Bancor.

ETH going up is why I always regret selling any. When I bought in at 85, I was going to buy ICN and just forget about crypto, then ETH kept rocketing.
I got into patientory, ZRcoin, ETC(sold back into ETH), etc. etc. but ETH is still my biggest gainer.

just bid .91 we'll see if i wake up and regroup what i sold at (close to) ATH

This. Until the entire fucking crypto bubble BTFOs, this is gonna keep going up up up.

Fuck no.

Not buying something at these prices which has no value, use or independence from BTC.

came here to make this thread

I DONT CARE WHAT YOURE HOLDING RIGHT NOW

YOU NEED TO DROP IT

AND GET IN ETH

THIS BID IS BEING STACKED
THIS ASK WALL IS BEING CHIPPED AWAY

FUCKING GET ON BOARD FAGGOTS

What instruments do you use for shorting?

>buying at ath and then panic selling when it dips tomorrow

i see now how people on this board lose money in this nearly retard-proof market

This. People only pumped it to these prices because of the EEA and don't understand that non of those corporations will be using ETHER and that they are only testing the blockchain.

Poloniex allows margin trading on the ETH/BTC pair.

Shorting ETH at 0.01, closing the trade when it dips below 0.092... buy again. Rinse and repeat. Easy money.

Got a nice screenshot of this to post a few months from now when we've cashed in our gains.

i had a dream last night where I specifically saw a chart of ETH at $350

I believe this was a sign and I have set my sell order for 350.

not even fucking joking around rn

fuggin decimal points man

Am I A fool for shorting this? What time do the asians start pumping it?

its going to crash like it always does after hitting ATH, im shorting also

Lolno. Short is the smart move tonight... look at the 24 hour chart. It's the most obvious play right now

I'm putting all my meme coins into ETH, let's do this.

It would be hilarious if you shorters get raped.

>shorting a bull market

They're about to start selling. Only an idiot would buy into an all time high... the market cycles man. Everyone who realizes this has an easy time trading.

Never margin trade with or short a growth market.

Never go full retard

Don't agree, we breeched .1 again and it's never going below this again.

The normies know

Short this at your peril

do you think it will go back to .91? I sold a couple at .99 and after doing it set and order for the same amount back at .94
This is the part I hate from trading, as soon as I did that I started regreting that maybe it will never go back to .94 and today is the day it keeps rocketing. Last time this happened I actually bought back in on the dip but I could've bought cheaper since it kept going down.

LOL

it's hit 0.11 before, and then immediately collapsed to 0.085

I'll make 50k by tomorrow morning by not being a moron who believes prices only ever move up

This is not a drill

This isn't meme market movement

This is industrial capital inflows

Shorts are going to get rekt

1000$ by end of the year lads?

When would you recommend selling to short it?

I think by the end of 2018

guys i cant describe it very well

but this dream was so real

havent had one like it in a while

i read this, then i knew that eth was going 350+ tonight and not coming back down

these posters get the loudest when eth is moving bigly

People recommending shorting ETH over the weekend are forgetting the MOST HYPED ICO WITH AN UNCAPPED 1-HOUR AND LESS.

I'd honestly long it, I longed from 0.095 to 0.099 and am considering going long @ 0.1 since people haven't really starting FOMO'ing on the Bancor ICO (monday)

>Great time to buy in!

Y'all are noobs. Pic related.

>Here we go, noobs! It begins!

>.1 again and it's never going below this again.
>.1
>never going below this again.
>never

thank you based autism skele of massive fucking gains

I schlonged Eth at idfk how long ago

Even ETC has a hard on

>b-but they t-told me it was j-just going to keep going up f-forever

here comes the correction

>"I'd go long at 0.1 and an all time USD high!"

lol Veeky Forums just lol

please god be right im so sick of being BTC's bitch little brother

Mmmm, 1% off, you have a point.

Buy the dip

Just converted some XRP into 1 ETH, I feel it too user.
Also, don't listen to all the shills sitting in third world countries trying to sell their "niggercoins" and so on. There are only 4 crypto that will last for years.
bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and dogecoin. Litecoin will merge eventually. The assets are also worthwhile, but built on ether, mostly.

fuck it, should i just sell all my dgb at a loss and go for eth right now? I'm tired of holding these bags i want true gains. I only have 2 eth right now

Fucking do it

Buy ETH in 6 hours. It's going to be 15% cheaper.

This is a very obvious bull trap

i'll set up a buy on the bittrex then

what
h exchange
a x
t c
---h
---a
---n
---g
---e

NOW EXIST 92,000,000 COINS:
etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
MINING WAS OPEN IN 2015:
etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
BUT IN THIS MOMENT WAS ALREADY EXIST 70,000,000 COINS = 14,000,000,000 $
SO FOUNDER HAVE 77% COINS
BITCOIN FOUNDER HAVE NOT MORE THAN 11% COINS
FOR Ethereum FOUNDER % BECOME 11% NEED 50 YEARS MORE
poloniex FULL STACK OF ETH/BTC AND ETT/USD - 32,400,000$
95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS
ICO WAS FAKE DEAL

MORE FACTS:
HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

fag

Oh look it's Vietnam boy with his Spam. Get rekt.

WHO INVEST IN ETH BEFORE ETH PRICE BECOME SAME LIKE Expanse PRICE - MAD BOYS

i agree with you my asian friend

but in the short term, ETH is going up

mmm now im hungry af

there is one important difference

people want to invest in ETH

people havent even heard of expanse coin

>95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS
THE FALL WILL BE FAST AND PAINFULL

what is a nearhood

i dont think you know the role eth/eea play

YOU MOM

Part of the premined coins were distributed to public in the ICO you idiot. Devs don't own anywhere close to 77%. Is it really that hard to do some BASIC reading before spouting shit?

He can't read English. Odds are he's being paid minimal amounts of some gook currency to post this shit

ICO WAS FAKE DEAL
ONE BROTHER SELL TO ANOTHER

lol, why the fuck do people buy at the top? I'll never understand... this was so obvious.

Short it all night, collect stacks in the morning. You can double the amount of ETH you hold by identifying selling opportunities that should be *fucking obvious*

teach me senpai

*1 satoshi has been deposited into your account*

RAGESHIRT 100000$ !!!!!

OK, when something reaches an all time top high... sell it.

That's the whole deal. Crypto is the easiest thing to trade in the world, especially Ethereum, because it reaches an ATH once or twice a week. When that happens, sell it, or short it, and buy back in the morning.

Sell HIGH.
Buy LOW.

There's no shortage of emotional people who think that stuff will keep going up, or keep going down... that's never the case, in reality. If it hits an ATH, it's obviously only going to go down in the short term.

How do you know what's a high and what's a low? Crypto makes this really fucking easy. ATH = high. Sell.

You can be braindead and make incredible amounts of money right now.

imagine taking the time to write all that because you think youre funny lmao

Anyone else think it will be $1k by the end of the year? I wonder how many bitcoiners may move their coins into it once they realize it's going to be #1?

1 BTC = 10 ETH and ETH is clearly going up to $500+

they'll make more money if they trade for ETH..

Everyone in BTC is nervous about what happens to BTC on August 1st. They're going to start moving money into ETH or USD in the next month, more each day until Aug 1

so would it make sense to turn my eth right now into btc and then put a buy order on it? that's what im getting from this. i figured i would just hold the eth...

>If it hits an ATH, it's obviously only going to go down in the short term.

With that attitude it will

Truth.

If there are any bumps in the road for BTC following Aug 1, it could mean ETH takes the permanent top spot.

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS AND DOLLARS
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

Hold your ETH.

ETH has everything going for it:

-Great roadmap
-Wide support from many large corporations in many industries
-Very positive sentiment (superior to that of BTC)
-It is in the number 2 spot in the run up to Aug 1

Veeky Forums is easily the WORST community for cryptos. Don't listen to a fucking thing you read here. Even this.

Whole board is uninformed garbage and spamming of shitty altcoins because faggots in discord groups are trying to pump and dump.

i literally read none of that you all caps prick

->

my favorite Veeky Forums pasta

Oh yes for sure I will hold it long term, but in terms of shorting it now since its ath and buying after the dip which im sure will come...
r-right?

what charting software is that?

SEE AT EM, HE MAD!!!

yeah my nigga short that shit gonna be 2 sats by tmo

cryptowat.ch

super configurable, just bought out by Kraken, has API access and alerts configurable for all exchanges.

highly recommended

no but probably $500 by DEC, $1000 by DEC 2018

Here's the math behind "$500 by December" (I think it may even be higher.

For that to hold true, Ethereum has to rise by less than 1% on average every day. That means any day that it goes up by more than 3% or so, a correction is coming.

(The math of doubling, for anyone who forgets... take the daily gain (say 3% per day gain) and divide through 72. a 3% per day gain means the value doubles in 24 days.

Super easy to trade. Whenever ETH goes up too fast, it will have to fall back down.

youtu.be/w9bfEB_fXvM
Fox Alice
- take into account Pinocchio - the doctrine does not bring anyone to the good.
In the Land of Fools there is a magic field called the Field of Miracles ... In this field, dig a hole, say three times: "Kreks, fakes, pecs", put it in a hole of gold, fill it with earth, sprinkle salt on top, and have a good bed and go to sleep. The next morning a small tree will grow from the hole, on it instead of leaves gold coins will hang.

>digits confirms.
im sitting on 5 ETH. wat a playah.

Lucky fuck. What price was it when you bought in? I bought in today before the jump so there's that.

You discord fags are ruthless
At least do SOME service to the anons and don't tell them to buy at literal ATH

Christ man there's bankrupt manchildren here