How much have you made on crypto, Veeky Forums?

How much have you made on crypto, Veeky Forums?

from 5k to 60k within 4 years

t. Litecoin Bagholder

150K to 800K in 1 year

25 eur

$20,000 > $225,000

Half of my gains came last month.

1k to 17k within 2 months. XRP onto DGB and XBY and RDD

300 since i started last week. Holding ark right now.

not enough

Doubled my money since I started last week, took some hits. Learned from my mistakes.

$300 investment in some used r9's for mining

up over 5 grand, and i'm barely trying.

Over $10k profit.

Invested $100 in LTC back in 2013, turned it into almost $1k. Made a few bad trades (hello, MazaCoin), then got back into it over a year ago, putting in around $700-800. Got into a few good ICOs last year, made big gains. Then in the past two months, made even bigger gains. I have about 4.10 BTC, up from 2.60 over a month ago. I could have made a fuckton more if I stayed in DGB and got some memebeans when they were 15 satos.

what did you invest in

not enough
i need more

started with $2500 in March. up to roughly 27k. bought ripple early but currently hoarding ETH and ARK

A couple thousand in 3 weeks. I've only doubled my money in that time, which is pretty mediocre by Veeky Forums standards, but I'm pretty damn happy with those gains.

Only like 3k because I tried day trading and it fucked me in the ass

Holding from now on for me

12K --> 160K in 2 years.

1.4k -> 4.5k in a little over one month

I've made 100 billion. The entire crypto market is just one enormous whale (me) and a bunch of losers on Veeky Forums

50$ to 200$ with mooncoin and still hodling

Quit pumping coins right after I sell them, asshole.

You need to hodl BOMBcoin friend

Just be glad I don't sell all my coins and crash the price of bitcoin back down to $1

Bout fiddy bucks. Could be on several hundred, but shorting like an idiot and losing the keys to one of my cold storage wallets fucked me over. Anyway, I'm about as small a fish as they come

12k to roughly 40k since the beginning of this year.

Bought 5 BTC at 1k back in January. Bought 7k worth of ETH at 40$ and 80$ and some more at 120$. Once BTC reached about 2k I sold most of it to buy even more ETH. Eventually once it got to around 25-30k I started playing with altcoins about 3-4 weeks ago. Had about 8k in DGB but just sold it at about a 1k loss.

Currently my portfolio is about 80% SWT, 15% split between SIA and ARK, and the rest a miniscule amount of ETH and BTC.

Hoping for a SWT moon and then I'll buy back into ETH and maybe some DGB at a low price for a long term hodl.

Naaah i got into mooncoin at 2 sats

$500 to $5000 last year
$5000 to $115,000 this year (so far)

based

I'm started with €30 and am currently on €30.31. GOML faggot.

From 70 to 400. I started last week. I don't even want to get rich, I just want to pay rent and take it easy all day.

What the fuck how? Daytrading shitcoins? Did you diversify?

i fucking new it

Almost 1 day on mooncoin.
Still hasn't cover the transaction fee

I started 2 weeks ago with $4k in ETH, kept around 10.2 ETH in a wallet, put another 4.2 ETH in STRATIS last week, and then lost around $200 - 300 participating in failed pumps this past week.

Right now I'm sitting on about $700 - 800 gain from what I put in due to ETH price rising, could've been $1100 or so if I had decided not to buy STRAT or mess around with the pumps. Trying to figure out what to throw in my left over from the failed pumps to get more gains.

About 28k, more if you count the shit i bought with btc

I have a feeling literally everyone in here who made money held BTC, ETH or Lite long-term.
The ones who lost played hot potato with other cryptos.

I'm up 11k from dgb, rdd and mooncoin.

What are you mining?

tfw i only turned .15 to .6 in mooncoin cause i thought it was a meme.

Currently over 6k euro. Feels good man. Started a little over a month ago.

Started with 600$ at the end of March now only have 5,200$. I got scammed by pump and dumps early on that halved my starting capital. Would have 20,000$ just for holding my dgb but sold at 400. Am I going to make it?

>I ONLY made 9x my money!
*kicks your face savagely*

$8.5k to $255k. 2 months.

From $170 to $325 in 3 months.

>Missed 21x on ripple
>Missed 21x on stellar
>Missed 25x on digibyte
>Missed 50x on verge
>Missed 30x on reddcoin.
>no beans
Just end my life senpai

$13k so far
considering i've only put in about $1k total, feel pretty good about it

most of the gains from getting in on ETH at $8.35, and DGB at 102 sats.
obviously wish i would have gotten in on those more but oh well gains are gains i'm happy

Entered with 278$, now holder of 740$

unless you sold dgb all your gains are about to be erased

Holding both the staples and a bunch of memes, and the memes have made me more money.

Just bought $250 worth of Ether boys here we go will update thread in a week when I am a millionaire.

Put in little under $400 two weeks ago. Up to $1500

Am I gonna make it, brahs?

how is everyone making money..... i have yet to get in on a good pump.

I've become a millionaire thanks to crypto.
It only took about a year. Started with 20k, invested it in sia, and badaboom, I'm now rich.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with my newfound wealth.

larping faggot, that picture isn't yours. Sia is a shitcoin that will go to zero soon.

>implying implications
Let the envy kill you.

50% roi on eth.
Too bad I only had 100 bucks. I am however due for some money. I had my tax return stolen, I was thinking about opening up a vanguard ira. But at the moment I'm seriously considering dumping it (2,300) into eth and btc.

Please Veeky Forums user

71beb20320254fc992631dba788983c0e44c18fd37a74f27ef425a7855d2641436ff5ef5592d

I will pay you back one day when I'm rich myself from my boba shop or my crypto gains.

The only chances to be rich left are Bancor and Ark...

Turned 1.5k tax return into 17k in 3 months, been holding mostly eth, got ARK at 24 cents, beans at 12 sat, cloak at 80 cents, just holding and throwing $100-500 on shitcoins that don't look like pump and dumps, did very well in rdd, xvg and that first dgb pump, sold at 1900 and won't ever touch it again.

$3,000 to $24,000 in a year

Ended nocoin last week. Went all into BAT.

Not true. Those may be the only coins left with ETH-tier potential, but there are plenty of opportunities outside of crypto to become wealthy.

Am i the only idiot losing money?!
My gf is in tears please sent btc
Btc47284638292i 4

How did you manage that?

wont do it though

Im a legit idiot.
With pressure from my gf I kept trying to get a quick ROI with risky ass moves.
I think ive learned my lesson, just putting 500 into btc 500 into eth and 500 into margin trading. Wish me luck

how much did you lose?

Lose money this way too, but still trying to become rich

60€

ark is a shitcoin. but bancor is legit for long term holders

how is ark a shitcoin?

$350 to $75k in 3 years

So much less than I could have

$350k to $75k in a month

roughly $2000

so many missed opportunities and mistakes

>I think ive learned my lesson
the lesson here is don't listen to your gf

meh, I've been playing with bby money (around 60 bucks in btc). I think I've lost a couple of bucks, mainly to being impatient and selling too fast.

However, I feel this mistakes will help me once I start playing with more money.

>pressure from my gf
What? Why does your gf dictate how you use your money?

350% ROI. Op, maka a ''Roll'' here

tell her to fuck off.

28k to 40k in 3 weeks, entirely on eth.

60 euros

$10 to $141 currently after ~3 weeks of trading. My all time high was $207 but DGB crash $45 lost over night ;'(