Hi Veeky Forums. I have a plan to get rich that I want to run by you before I carry it out tomorrow

Hi Veeky Forums. I have a plan to get rich that I want to run by you before I carry it out tomorrow.

I've prepared a kind of ammonia-based poison today that I'm planning to take to a restaurant tomorrow. It has to be kind of a shitty restaurant or this won't work but i found one that definitely looks bad. Anyway I'm going to order some kind of seafood and slip the poison into the food discretely, from my palm, after I order it. Then I'm going to complain that something's wrong with the food and ask that they not only take it back but taste it. I want the chef to taste it, as they often do. When he does, he's going to get sick (the poison is very strong). At that point, I intend to "find out" and then sue them for a shitton of money.

Don't try to talk me out of it or anything Veeky Forums but what do you think?

This is absolute genius.

Don't even post this faggot on my boars again

So the forensics guys are just going to miss the fact that there's an unusually high amount of ammonia in the fish? More than there would be if it had really been rotten?

Just take all of it you fucking scum

I think that's despicable. I hope you die.

If something goes wrong here I'm just gonna go to another restaurant and try again. It's not hard to make this stuff. Eventually this will work.

This will be my key to riches.
Thank you.

There will be an investigation and they will find no traces or sources that poison could derive from.

Picturing you as a low-life, ghetto scumbag you will not get the benefit of the doubt.

Not only will you not get the money, you will get fined and be put in prison for quite some time.

But please, do it. You belong behind bars, nigger. Oh, and way to post that you're going to do this on a public forum. Fuckin moron.

I think someone should dox you and send you to prison.

Kill yourself. Leave the rest of us alone you fucking Veeky Forums loser.

>Hey, Cap, we keep getting reports of negligence from a string of restaurants?
>Can it O'Hara
>Nah, boss, it's all from the same guy, he must be legit.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.

I think a post-birth abortion would be warranted, fwiw IMAO

[for what it's worth, in my arrogant opinion]

Good point. I should let a fish rot first on my own to compare.

Then I sue them for almost poisoning me. Not my fault.

>ghetto scumbag
On the contrary, I am a gentleman of the highest class. I just want my lambo.

So many poorfags. What haters. You'll all be crying when I post how this worked from my lambo.

Tyrone will have you against the bunk after your trial for fraud.
this is a 75iq tier idea.

>find restaurant which has history of bad, spoiled, or rotten food instead of the one I'm going to
This shit is fucking foolproof.

Whatever fuck you all I'm gonna do it.

Please leave tips if you have any.

But a shitty restaurant probably wouldn't have any money to give you. This could work maybe once. You seriously fucking think the courts won't notice you suing multiple restaurants for the exact same thing?

A gentleman of any sort would not entertain the idea of scamming someone. A man of the highest class can afford but will never purchase a lambo.

You make the world shittier.

Kill yourself.

>suing multiple restaurants
Only the one where the chef tries the food and then throws it out. It has to be right.

Make me faggot I will be a RICH MAN BY TOMORROW.

WILL YOU?

>Hey guys, does your chef taste the food before sending it out to the customers?
>Of course, why?
>Oh uh...n-nevermind.

Not my problem they gave me poison food.

Nigger, think about this more than not at all. You poison your own food, you complain to the restaurant, SOMEHOW this makes it to court and now the judge has to decide between believing some random shitter that could have very easily added his own ammonia to the fish, or an established restaurant that has passed inspection presumably multiple times, and at a satisfactory enough level at that. What do you say when they find traces of ammonia on your hands, or in your car?

Screencapped and sent to fbi tip page

This is a larp you dumb nigger

Newfags are so cute aren't they?

Should I get green, blue, orange, or red for my lambo? I kinda like yellow actually.

just eat nails

what are they going to say you ate a handful of nails just to sue some two bit restaurant

they'll give you 10k just to leave them alone

You should try this in your town too man that's not bad.

Glad somebody here understands how big this is gonna be

I'm not against thinking outside the box or doing illegal stuff, but this is the most stupid idea I've read in Veeky Forums (and that's saying a lot).

I hope they find this post and sue you.

They said that about the internet too man. You'll fucking see tomorrow.

The internet was a breakthrough technology made to connect people around the world and share/store/display information. It was not made soley for the purpose of screwing people over. If people thought it was crazy, it was for a completely different reason than why someone thinks a lowlife scheming scumbag is a worthless fucking retard.

Don't compare your nigger tacticts to the internet.

Same thing was said about the car and about bitcoin.

You're gonna be working for me some day you'll see.

Did you even read my post?

Yeah man hooked on phonixs.

My point is all ideas seem crazy at first but this shit is foolproof.

Got my little mixture right here, completely untraceable.

Ssay what you want but you'll see after tomorrow. I'll try to update or something maybe. Maybe if I'm not already at the lambo dealership motherfuckers.

Don't be jealous now.

Why are you posting this on a public forum in the first place? Do you WANT to get caught?

YOu guys should know this website is fucking full of shit like this by now. what did you all pour in from reddit?

Do you reall think no one on Veeky Forums has ever been doxxed? Or that no one could possibly make a connection between a Veeky Forums thread and stupid shit like what you're about to do? You don't think it could be brought to attention in courts? You don't know about archives?

How are you gonna get rich exactly off this? A restaurant with shitty health codes will give you a small amount of money to settle out of court at best, or would be ordered enough to pay for damages at worst. Even if you claim 15 million dollars or something in damages that doesn't mean you'll be ordered it. Nor does it mean they'll have enough to pay that. The absolute best case scenario is they go bankrupt since they're not worth that much, that's best case in fantasyland, because no one in their fucking mind is going to order an exhorbitant judgement for such an easily dealt with reason.

The cases like the McDonald's case where the lady got several millions are because she literally had third degree burns that cost tons of money in medical care. Unless you go to the hospital and have some major surgery or some shit as a result of this stupid ass plan you would literally get nothing because there's nothing in monetary damages to compensate you for outside of the cost of your meal.

Nah man my lawyer is gonna be jewish

This thread is making me kek so hard.

Shhh don't tell them

We need more scam threads and less shitcoin pumpers

Exactly

Larp means you go outside doesn't it

This is the internet

go outside you Veeky Forums fag