Let's say there's a room. The christian...

Let's say there's a room. The christian, muslim or whatever says that there's a guy inside because someone told him or he just believes it. The atheist says there's no one inside because he didn't hear anything or see the guy leave the room. The agnostic says we just can't know if there's anyone inside.

Why don't you just admit agnosticism is the only thing that makes sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he can't perceive the ethereal with his mind's eye

>the gnostic peeks
>that's actually what the pic OP posted illustrates

look at the filename faggot

"agnosticism" is just gay term for atheist

You are either part of religious organization or not. Whatever you believe there is "something out there" or not is irrelevant.

Its not unrelated though. Its a gnostic painting.

Whether or not you're a theist has nothing to do with being affiliated with an organization.

Except it's actually more like there's a room, which is brightly lit and not too large, that appears to be completely empty. the theist claims there is an invisible, intangible man in the room, the atheist claims the room is empty. The agnostic says U CANT KNO NUFFIN and proceeds to walk into busy traffic and die, because he couldn't be sure the traffic existed and wasn't just a figment of his imagination.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, DEMIURGE

I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES

Boom.

Because this analogy sucks. Better one would be that theist, agnostic and atheist are in room and theist claim that someone made room, atheists that no one made room and agnostic would not say nothing.
>Year of our Lord 2017
>still butthurt about how Irenaeus buttraped his whole religion

>Why don't you just admit agnosticism is the only thing that makes sense?
because most things aren't 50/50

Remind me again when atheists proved the non existance of go?

Christianity has already been proven so I don't know why you would be anything else.

There's such a thing as being an agnostic atheist or an agnostic theist

>proven
Hardly.
I'm a gnostic and I've gone thru gnosis.

I'm sorry that you've been living under a rock.

I've been through my edgy atheist, gnostic and nihilist phases. In the end you will go back to the Bible.

I'll be waiting for ya on top of this mountain (of truth).

Affiliation with a religious organization is only thing that matters when sorting people into religious categories.

Get off your high horse.
I didn't chose my religion, I lived through the experiences and gnosticism is what made sense.
I had to discard many beliefs when looking for answers and the bible was one of them, theres no way back. You know, Jesus is also a gnostic figure, he says different things to those you're familiar with, so the historicity of Jesus won't save your butt here. Besides, some gnostic texts are marked as older than your gospels, yours are the forgeries, get your facts straight.

>Why don't you just admit agnosticism is the only thing that makes sense?

I'm not sure

Gnosticism exposed: youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs

Mate, I used to think just like you. Your post is something I would write 2 years ago.

You have no idea how deceived you are.

>i watched zeitgeist (a video which has been debunked), i know everything now!

lol

In fact, I believe you arent even aware that gnosticism is a twin of christianity with other dogmas and scriptures.
We were the persecuted ones, not you, so guess where truth was.

NIGGER, I have gotten here by means of mystical experiences as opposed to your deluding yourself into accepting it.
Do a miracle faggot.

Gnosticism is the worship of Satan.

>universal force/consciousness
>mother/queen/goddess worship
>man can become gods

Yep, all the hallmarks of a typical occult society.
You believe in the same things that the ruling elite believe in.

>mystical experiences

That's a weird way of saying demon possessed.

Open all your chakras so that snake can enter your brain!

Do a miracle so we can see you arent verbose deceivers.
Youre looking bad already with the child rape and witch hunts.

Yes, but this isn't about sorting people into religous categories. "Theist" and "atheist" are not religious categories - the latter isn't even a religion at all - and if someone believes in the existence of a god or gods, regardless of their affiliation with an organisation, they are a theist.

lol superstitionists

I agree, evolutionists are so stupid.

They actually believe nothing exploded and soup turned to people, lol.