So... DGB is dead now

so... DGB is dead now

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plop kek

I hope so

Sold all my DGB at 1800, will rebuy in the future if it looks promising. 6x my profit is just fine with me. Threw temporarily into ETH, will rebuy if it drops enough.

Literally who

That's very short sighted of you user. They will be back, just no free money for a while.

Looks fine to me.
It's been much worse for DGB in the past and look at where it's gone.

>20% drop off after all time high
>dead

Good, now you can stop making threads.

AND I WAS EMBERASSED TO GET OUT AT 1800. IN THE 1490s-1500s!!

GG, White bois with thumbs up leave a huge trail of disappointment

XXX is cashing out. If you know how to read between lines, you'll know that there are 3 big sleeping giants atm. The coins I'm talking about are not even pumped yet, barely 3rd stage. Hint: The three of them >1000 volume

Do you know how many ATH buyers there are out there? Guess fucking why? Because of the shills. Can't say I feel bad for them. It takes a special kind of retard to buy a shitcoin at its ATH. Especially one that's being shilled this hard. All I can say is this board really REALLY needs mods.

NEED MOAR HINTS PLOX

Fukc off back to instagrain cuck.
Both of these heroes are geniuses.

butthurt NGR airdrop receiver

If you can figure it out I'll personally test / introduce you to the group. You need to name all of them, otherwise forget it.

Why is that huge Digibyte address getting even bigger? It holds almost 25% of the coins now.

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

>slept through the pump
>wake up just in time to see the me unable to get my investment back

Fuck it, may as well sit on them as this point

I think we just hit the support
1500 sat and staying until next moon.

No one buying so that sell wall will move lower or dissipate

fucking laughed so hard. PLOP KEK

/thread

I haven't lost money yet, but I haven't made much either having gotten in at 1320 sats.

I am going to hold too.

$88,000,000 USD in fucking digibyte....

wtf

>DGB

We are fucked.

Sell, Sell Sell!

He obviously knows something we don't

Whales accumulating. So obvious. Massive sell wall on 1600 sat. Everything below gets bought immediately. Once that wall is gone it is only up.

lol dead he said

3rd largest by volume on Polo, 1st on bittrex

you poor....poor.. fags

It's Polo's cold storage wallet. It's getting bigger because of the huge recent volume being traded and long term holders transferring to the exchange to sell.

wtf this guy HAS to be a market insider, or is this an exchange or something?

all the big wallets keep getting bigger meanwhile FUD campaign is obliterating weak hands....

if you dump DGB right now youre a friggin moron

Dgb going back down to 50sat by labor day, guaranteed.

Like I said it's Polo's cold wallet. The address is fucking DCo1d for fucks sake the fact people think one guy owns 25% market share and has only ever accumulated and is always in blocks of 20 or 10MM coins is laughable. More volume on exchanges = more need for cold storage wallet for said exchanges and as Polo is by far the largest exchange for DGB it must be them.

>mods
no, the problem solves itself
newfags lose money and never come back

can someone explain how the wicks work on a candle chart? stock websites keep referring to open and close of the session which btc doesnt have

It's where it went higher/lower than the open, but returned closer to the open position than the peak.

Gravity is a bitch.

this is ez
>BLK
>LSK
>NXT

open/close refer to open/close of the timeframe. So if you have 1H ticks the open means beginning of the hour and close means 60 minutes later when a new candle is started.

The wicks represent lowest/highest price in said timeframe.

If a candle is green then the close was higher than the open. Red candle means close was lower than open.

In a green candle the open is the lower end of the candle's body and close is the upper end. In a red candle the open is the top end of the candle and close is the low end.

It's really easy and for retards.

it's highest in volume because everyone is selling off

LMAO.

Sure.

Doesn't that mean people are buying in?

New floor set at 1500 I believe.

what the fuck is xxx

the bagholders are buying in yeah

Wait, let me process this.
You want to stop...people from buying ATH?
You want to stop literally the ONLY way people can profit in this market?

I know nocoiners like to throw the "Ponzi scheme" words around, but it's very convenient if you think of it as one. If you eliminate the bottom feeders taking retarded decisions dictated by emotions then we won't have anyone below us, and we'll just get fucked by whales.

I bought ETH and DGB when it was at an ATH and guess what? I've made a massive profit from both of them.

Every coin is a shitcoin in the eyes of one person and undervalued in the eyes of another. Having mods decide what coins can be discussed and encouraged to buy would be fucking awful and kill this place.

I'm all for pruning a shit thread because it's nothing but "XYZ is gunna moon, last chance!", but fuck off with trying to get mods to stop you from making shitty decisions and squashing discussion on potential gems