Good evening four chan. I am currently studying at the university of Toronto in canada...

Good evening four chan. I am currently studying at the university of Toronto in canada. I am majoring in ancient history and gender studies. I was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers.

I recently saw a news story about the Bitcoin stock price increasing to high levels. I was thinking of hiring a stock broker to purchase some Bitcoin stocks for me. Do you think this would be a good idea?

Could anyone here suggest any good Canadian investor groups in the Toronto area that i could contact about purchasing some Bitcoin stocks?

I am hoping once i graduate with my master's degree in ancient history and get a job at a community college i can put a small percentage of my paychecks into this Bitcoin stock.

One last thing. What kind of dividend payments can i expect from my Bitcoin stock percentage wise after investing for ten years.

If you have read this far i wanted to thank you for giving any good tips. I'm sorry i couldn't type more accurately I'm currently out with my wife posting from mobile device while we're shopping for paintings. Thank you so much if you have read this far i am looking forward to the replies.

this is enraging

Gender what?

stop shitposting

>master's degree in ancient history
no lambo 4 u then

You must be fuckin kidding me rn

Best troll in a while

Bitcoin is not a stock, you can not buy it from a stock broker. You need to download a wallet and purchase a bitcoin on poloniex.com

I am also a canadian living in the toronto area. I wanted to apologize on behalf of these rude Veeky Forums posters. I hope this information helps you.

This leaf doesn't deserve a lambo

Even if this is a troll. There is one way to indirectly expose your normie portfolio. ARKW is an etf that has a small part of its portfolio in bitcoin. Other than that it invests in web based public companies like amazon.

b8 2 obvious m8

Gotta be the same retard from the other thread talking about faking poisoning at a restaurant

How can someone with so much education be such a retard

spot the redditors

I dont see why you guys cant point him in the right direction. Just remember you too were once new to this. We were not all born geniouses

Your Troll-dar is way off

This guys trolling, newfriend. Lol how can you think he's serious. Man if this guy wants I'm near by, il take a 50% commission and set him up with a wallet kek. Pure b8

>Implying they're not playing along

I would recommend the Bitcoin Suisse AG brokerage, although they may not cater to retail investors. You could also trade for yourself on the Kraken stock exchange.
You have made a good choice OP. Bitcoin will likely give you steady returns of 4% annualized, that's more than I can ask for ;)
Bitcoin is not known to give dividends as they are in their growth phase and are reinvesting revenues into the company. I have faith in their future and am sure the CEO will lead it in right direction ;)

kek'd
if not a larp, read some books on the subject for a few months first. you're obviously not even aware of what this shit is

You're the only one playing along itt

0/10, OP is a faggot

>Ancient history and gender studies

50 keks - one way ticket to unemployment land