Made over $20k in profit by trading crypto in a month

>made over $20k in profit by trading crypto in a month
>still eats packs of ramen that are less than $1

is there something wrong with me? am i not meant for this life?

If I had to tell you I'd put it all in RDD

Treat yourself a little bit user. You've earned to enjoy a higher quality of life. Go to the grocery store and buy with your eyes. Let yourself enjoy being a winner.

RDD ID first

Trump likes to eat fast food

This is really good advice.

user. Stop living like a nigger and start buying steaks.

Eat at least fucking apple, the ones above 1 dollars. Buy real cheese, the ones made with actual milk and without mutant orange and sewage taste. Maybe some eggs and coffee in grains.

Some random veggies and and chicken for soup. You can pay 80$/day to some girl to clean your house and do laundry.

Don't be a greedy fuck.

thanks guys

Nah man stay poor until you get that jet money.
I buy ramen and put some chopped up green and red peppers in it. Get some chicken and fruit. It doesn't cost a lot to eat healthy.
Reinvest your profits fuck a lambo.

im the same way

guess Im just averse to spending since ive always had to be frugal

Here's what you do OP, Veeky Forums approved. You know the ramen you're eating now? Buy BETTER QUALITY RAMEN.

Treat yourself to something that costs $2 a pack instead of 25ยข Maruchan. And here's the kicker: fry and egg and throw it on top of that fucker, guaranteed AESTHETIC FLAVOR.

I put my eggs in like egg drop soup, it's pretty awesome

your asshole must explode on a regular basis from eating all that shit tier food....chicken and rice and frozen vegetables is the way to go bro

I started living by myself a few weeks ago and this has been my diet just because it is really easy to do. There is other stuff, but this is a big portion, and while it can be bland, man does it keep you looking good.

buy your self baked chicken and butter curry.

i fucking love eggdrop ramen

Once a week get a nice bottle of red in the $50-80 range and go to a decent Italian family restaurant.

When you get a spare moment, might I suggest a trip to Veeky Forums and feast your eyes on a few examples of fine dining?

You're acting like Warren Buffett.

Don't listen to the poorfags that are telling you to live a lavish lifestyle.

Begin diversifying your business assets, crypto most definitely has a future but it shouldn't be your sole business asset.

You definitely shouldn't be accruing unnecessary expenses until you're in a position where you feel as though you'll be able to live life comfortably regardless of the state of any shitcoin.

Just cash out 1k and start eating fancy shit like $2 packet ramen, they are so much fucking better than the cheaper ones, trust me.

that's a good thing user, this should be yfw, not sadfrog

>still eats packs of ramen that are less than $1

You know what plants can be eaten?

I've read that eating Ramen dramatically increases the chance of colon cancer. So eat better user

Eat some like, oranges and apples.

Nothing wrong with living frugal, 20K can disappear fast. Better to invest it in something steady and keep on living frugal.

Don't hesitate to start eating healthy and normal, work less hours per week so you don't push yourself but also dont fester, and definitly consider getting a decent place to live.

I'm not talking buy a house or whatever, but just dont live in a shithole and eat ramen and work 50 hours a week.

If I was set for life I'd still work like 25~30 hours a week, eat healthy, and live in a decent apartment.

Then with that extra time, get a cheap gym membership.

money doesn't change who you are...
your eating habits are the same as they were.
I don't get the point of this thread.

i appreciate it guys, i'll put in some effort to eat healthier

I don't know how you are supposed to spend your own money, the more you have the more you gain.
I'm starting to sell my stuff so I don't have to cash out to eat.

Rich people don't spend money.

But at the same time if you're not eating well you might not be functioning optimally.

This. Some people would never handle raw food regardless of their financial circumstances. Being poor won't necessarily make a person humble and vice versa.

Only buy organic apple, the others are full of pesticides

>tfw you were one of the first to start shilling RDD knowing full well it was a shitcoin and people are still doing it after the massive pump

HAHAHA