FUCK you Uncle Sam, you're not taking 35% (THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT) of MY motherfucking profits

FUCK you Uncle Sam, you're not taking 35% (THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT) of MY motherfucking profits.

How does this work?

"I lost all of my bitcoin in a tragic boating accident", that's how it works

you dont want to pay 35% but youre willing to pay a 10% premium for some counterfit bills?

SHUT UP SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO PAY 35% PLEASE THEY'RE -MY- PROFITS IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

If I were to even consider doing something like this it would have to be in gold or some other precious metal not fiat. You're just asking to get counterfeit bills.

then just don't cash out then, dumbass

Also in person so I can have it checked on site.

enjoy your gold plated tungsten bars

they're not fake bills, if that was the case he would immediately lose his reputation and nobody would buy from him. It's in his own best interest to keep it legit in order to make regular profits

Official cashing out tier list

>Elder god tier
Holding bitcoin as long as possible
>God tier
Bitsquare, localbitcoins
>Good tier
Buy physical gold with bitcoin then sell to some faggot for cash
>Shit tier
Any popular exchange like kraken, bitfinex that requires all your info including a blood and semen sample
>Oh shit nigger what are you doing tier
Coinbase

link?

also this vendor (gold) has been legit as fuck since silk road

you can find him on alphabay, go find the link on reddit noob

There probably is one guy who offers a legit service but doing this off sites like alphabay or whatever the market is in ops pic you're literally just asking to get scammed

What about Gemini?

Shit tier

I could just hodl for a year to reduce it to 15%.

wow. are you a child?

This guy on AB? Does he do Monero as well? Can you couch for him? What's his rate 10%?

I think he's just having a giggle, mate

The lowest percentage for capital gains are 25%, where are you getting 15% from?

long term capital gains are 15%, look it up

If you even traded for an altcoin once before a year it fucks it up.

You're right, my bad

Is this legit? Would be amazing if legit.
YOu send him btc, he send you the cash.

It is, screenshot is a darknet market called Hansa.

switch to futures faggot. everybody know who this troll is.
>What are the tax differences of futures over stocks, you ask? While stocks are taxed at the 35% short-term capital gains rate for positions held less than a year, futures are taxed 60/40. This means that while 40% of your gains in futures trading is taxed at the same 35% rate as short-term stock trading, 60% of your gains are taxed at the long-term capital gains rate of 15%! That is a total of 23% (60% x 15% + 40% x 35%) difference in tax rate! Something that is very important to consider when deciding which markets to allocate your capital to!
oh yez, options on futures.. same shit. killer tax game son. that bitcoin shit is a Chinese scam to get us dollars and get out of their shitty country.

Is this traceable?

Your Veeky Forums post would be : ^ )

But in all seriousness, it pretty much isn't as long as you smart about your opsec and how you spend your cash once you get it.

Don't buy fucking lambos, don't go buying yourself beachfront property, generally just don't do anything that would attract the attention of the IRS until you've denounced your US citizenship and are halfway to some South American shithole to build a mansion and bribe the local police with your shitcoin earnings.

Or, you could like, pay your fucking taxes instead.

I need another gold tower goyim, uhmhmh, I mean user. We also need more money to destabilize a country to profit off it.

What site is the guy using?

Careful, counterfeit bills exist.