When did you realize that collectivism is the ultimate evil?

When did you realize that collectivism is the ultimate evil?

When I "collected" that welfare dosh for my cancer.

It's okay though, I paid into it :^)

>Taking a Jewish intellectual seriously.

That Rockway dude sounds like a cuck.

>
It isn't, individualism is the true ultimate evil

Nice meme, bro.

This user guy sounds like a NEET

High score body counts. All collectives.

Why don't you go sacrifice yourselves, cucks?

>Year of the rooster, 4714
>being an yangist

Every week 40% of my cheque is sacrificed for your welfare Tyrone, show some appreciation.

Why are you spelling "check" like a Frenchfag, and who's Tyrone?

that's the british spelling you monkey

>uses british spelling of cheque
>complains about paying for tyrone's welfare

???

>that's the british spelling you monkey

1 0 6 6

Ná déan dearmad ar an 1,000,000, Sasanach

Actual collectivism isn't. Ask the Puritans, Amish, Kibbutz, Tolstyists. What Ayn Rand was rebelling against was strong arm "collectivists" helmed the the type of dominant men she wanted to get raped by because they cucked her dad. Bitch had mad cognitive dissonance.

Where did all the libertarians go?

They became fascists. Not even kidding.

>Taking a man who mounted a giant swastika on his house seriously

Radical Individualism breeds narcissistic, heartless, sociopaths.

Society wouldn't exist in such a world filled with such individualism because it would lead to a Hobbes-one against all struggle for survival. It is the fundamental denial of humankinds' need for a community. We are naturally better off being codependent on each other, it makes our lives easier, we're much happier because of the company, and we naturally thrive with the help of others.

You guys can't criticize me how much you want, but I can't take this woman seriously just because she looked incredibly hideous.

Is it time to post this again?

And bonus

We still exist, we just aren't the established alternate narrative anymore.

>giving Ayn Rand the privilege of being called an intellectual of any type
No

How many people in the 21st century would have even heard of Rand if not for Bioshock?

Ayn Rand is literally just a Marxist cosplaying as a conservative.

Plenty unfortunately. Her church pushes for her books to be read in high school.

Being anti-collective is like trying to be a fish without water. The path to harmony and peace is to find the Way of man and society by observing benevolence and proper behavior. Superiors ought to provide for their inferiors, inferiors ought to respect their superiors

This

both evil and collectivism are spooks keeping the individual from reaching his full potential

t. stirnertard

checked and keked

Gave me a chuckle, to be honest.

And her intellectual heir, whatever the fuck that means, guess what? He's Jewish too.

>There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves businessmen.

The fixed, GRRM version.

>Jew is evil and wants money
Oh no, what a surprise

No, It is the ultimate good.

>plebs who don't understand the value of compromise and moderation between the twin extremes of individuality and collectivism

>>There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, doesn't involve taxes.

ftfy

Forced collectivism is. Volunteer collectivism is what makes any nation, tribe, community and or people strongest at their core because they know they're volunteering to stick together and better one another.

Forced collectivism leads to resentment against one's own tribe because they have no freedom to disassociate themselves when and if chosen.

>wake up
>rockwell is still gone

yfw rockwell will never recruit you to make an all white christian constitutional republic ;-;

Ayn Rand actually solved philosophy up until her metaethics. Everything after that is wrong, and doesn't actually follow from her premises, being more of a result from her fixed idea of heroic capitalism. But she will be vindicated by history on her contributions on epistemology. In particular Peikoff's attack on the analytic synthetic dichotomy, which draws directly on her, is entirely correct.

We the Living and The Fountainhead are masterpieces of writing, too, despite the hatred from hysterical people who never read either.

Uh, what?

But would she have been able to pay for her own medication if she hadn't been taxed her entire life?

Any modern business is sort of collectivism except main goal - not common good, but capital-owner's good.

If collectivism is evil, why do we have to sit and eat together when someone says?

Why can't I eat alone whenever I want?

Why do we have to make autistic analogies?

because they're fun

Why is it that Jews are always seen in terms of being Jewish?

Why don't you retards ever talk about all the rich white capitalists and commies?

Imagine if there were no Ireland, but the Irish were dispersed in plenty of countries. The "Irish Nation" would exist, only without a land, but the Irish themselves would act as if it didn't exist. That is why people distrust Jews. They have a national/ethnic interest but act as if they didn't.