Discussion on Veeky Forums

>discussion on Veeky Forums
>one person expresses a detailed but slightly negative critique on Israel/Jews/ or communism
>HURR DIRR GO BACK TO /POL/ IT IS THAT WAY >>>>> HURRR!!!!

This shit has got to stop

>slightly negative
Oh yes stating that the Israeli state does not deserve to exist is "slightly negative".

All of this could be avoided if humanities were separated and merged with Veeky Forums, or even /pol/.

please calm down

>meanwhile Jews state Palestine does not deserve to exist all the time

The Israel/Palestine issue is historical.

I disagree.
Most of the times it is quite obvious when /pol/tards are shitposting on Veeky Forums

Not OP but you gotta admit the double standards.

>GERMANS ARE THE NIGGERS AND DESTROYERS OF EUROPE, WE SHOULD PARTITION GERMANY BETWEEN NEIGHBORING STATES AND EXTERMINATE ALL GERMANS
>*silence*

>someone says the same about Jews
>GO BACK TO PAUL + instant ban

I always see people on this board talking mad shit about Germans, Slavs, Turks, Anglos, Italians, French, Poles, Americans etc. But someone criticizes Jews and suddenly it's a crime.

>Implying that Palestine ever existed

Correction, some jews state that. Others do not, and fully support a peaceful reconciliation with Palestinians.

It's about as historical as Israel.

Because we don't like /pol/tards coming in and shitting up our board.

The difference being Israel actually does exist, while Palestine doesn't.

>Arabs have never had a state that included modern Palestine

Fucking hypocrisy, you bitch about any negative thing about Judaism but then say the same against Palestinians

If Jews who lived in Europe for 1000 years have the right to a state in Palestine then so do arabs that actually lived in Palestine for the last 1000 years

>we
"We" meaning Jews? I was on this board from day one.

Lets be honest here, both Israel and Palestine are we wuz tier ideas and that whole area would be better off under T*rk rule.

>Palestine cannot exist because it has no historical precedent
>Israel can exist, even though it also has no historical precedent
First you pushed for the historical argument and now you're gonna argue that might makes right, stop weaseling about faggot.

Agreed.

"Palestinians" are just terrorists who want to steal land that rightfully belongs to Israel and the Jewish people.

Actually I push for both historical precedent and might makes right in the case for Israel as a nation ;)

You mean under Frankish Christian rule.

Lets be honest. European descent Jews have no business being in a foreign hostile environment and would lead much happier lives if they left and they lived in the US where they face no discrimination and have a privileged social status. Just cut off a piece of Arizona and make the 51st state of "new judea"

Israel has zero historical precedent and has no might, it's all about America backing them. So try again.

>telling pro-Palestinians to go to a Zionist anti-Muslim board

What did they mean by this?

>Arizona
Kill yourself.

No fuck off, we're full.
Pro-Palis are antisemites, so why would they not fit in with the antisemite board.

Okay so now you're resorting to plain racism, namecalling, and fundamentalism to support your argument.

So you'll excuse me if I say that you're a dirty moneygrabbing hooknosed kike and the world would be better off if Hitler had gassed all you vermin.

>inb4 hypocrite mods ban me but not you

German posting is a meme and part of Veeky Forums culture.
Unfortunately, a lot of /pol/ posters take their shit seriously.

Alaska's the better choice, and the UK had much more to do with the creation of Israel than the US.

Stupid nigger, Israel survived until after the six day war when the US was arming their rivals while they relied on France. Arabs are just fucking incompetent beyond belief.

/pol/ loves Trump and Israel because they hate Muslims now

>German posting is a meme and part of Veeky Forums culture.
No, it's mindless shitposting imported from /int/. There literally isn't a single good meme or cultural aspect created on /int/ or KC and that includes Wojack and redditball.

Any mid sized Slavic nation would completely mop the floor with Israel.

I guess its a good thing mid sized slavic nations don't surround Israel then.

I may be a slav, but I don't think Serbia could take on the super jews, Yugoslavia could have though, but thats long gone ;_;.

The only advantage Israel would have over Serbia are nukes, and fuck knows if they even have them. Nobody has ever seen them and it might be just a media scare tactic.

Given that ZOG Levant was best buddies with apartheid South Africa and they had nukes it is more than likely that Israel has at least couple warheads as the final fuck you option.

this
its sjw tier hypocrisy

This board must remain apolitical if it is to be a good board of high level discussion and discourse. You are being incredibly disingenuous if you're saying that "slight criticisms" are being attacked by Veeky Forumstorians. What you WILL find is blatant racism and snide remarks which do nothing but derail threads and kill any form of proper discussion. These deserve scrutiny and denouncement.

Make a thread about postmodernism? It's obviously a nasty Jewish conspiracy. Make a thread about Africa? Well obviously niggers are subhuman, end of discussion.

Your opinions are not being wholly attacked but it's the way you people conduct yourselves like ignorant dunces, coming in and attacking good and reasoned discussion.

Holy shit, this
I'm so sick of /pol/tards coming here and shitting up everything with their stupid memes.

>saying postmodernism is Jewish is "blatant racism and snide remarks"
Holy fuck what is even wrong with you people

>pali posters
kys

But it is. What don't you get about this?
You're making shit up simply to discredit a movement and peoples you don't like.

Go complain about it elsewhere.

Considering the format, the best way to get rid of such behavior is to ignore it. Not to give every /pol/ thread a hundred replies.

>reddit spacing
>having the gall to tell ME to go elsewhere

>making posts easy for others to read is "reddit spacing"
>muh secret club is so secret that we only started bring up "reddit spacing" in the past year

You faggots are literally autistic. I've been here since 2006.

>I've been here since 2006.
Yeah and my dad works for Nintendo. GTFO newfag

I bet you also think /pol/ loves Germans.

I suspect you are just too dumb to tell the difference between a real critique and /pol/ memes. /pol/-tier arguments should not be on Veeky Forums.

Isreal is fasctist stuapid

>Isreal, a state founded by the UK gifting it's palestinian colony to some Zionists that have been expanding and expropiating lands that belong to the Arabs they are mass murdering, deserves to exist

>Pro-Palis are antisemites,

>if you object to ethnic cleansing conducted by an aggressive supremacist apartheid state, you hate all jews.

>(((Subverters))) wanting this board to be another low quality discourse shithole.
More like the constant stream of shitposts are often met with an undeserved detailed explanation on the flaws in their logic.

>founded by the UK

when will this meme die

Balfour was 30 years before Israel was founded. Militant Zionists were blowing up Brits in the meantime because they wanted the kind of unilateral declaration of independence they actually got in 1948

they love germanics
Guess who that includes

>open Veeky Forums thread
>The autist tripfag who writes in allcaps is in that thread too
Everytime.

then start acting like it

Because Germans being the niggers of Europe is an undisputed, open historical fact. Jewish conspiracies on the other hand are just that.

>germanics are always "snowniggers" and "cucks"
>"Germany should be destroyed"
>they love them

I think it's because many on Veeky Forums spend most of their time on cripplechan and think 4pol is the same as 8pol.