There are people on this board who actually sold their ETH for POSW

There are people on this board who actually sold their ETH for POSW.

Let that sink in

I'm a huge fucking idiot for doing that and I will probably regret it hard every day. I sold 150 ETH (75% of what I had) for it.

Hopefully Pajeet can buy a nice toilet or something

I lost 10 BTC on POSW. Still hodling. At least the rest of my money was in Strat and DGB.

>At least the rest of my money was in Strat and DGB.

Someone get this man a helium tank.

Hey could you please tell me how much money is 150 ETH on USD today? or much would it be if the price were to hit 1000 USD eventually?

Honestly, I can live with it. I managed to get out of it without actually losing anything besides the missed growth

I still have $30k in ETH and a few promising alts. POSW taught me a valuable lesson anyway, and you have to focus on the future or other opportunities will slip.

This coin was essentially a scamstarter for a product they provided no description or renders of. Only that it is a metal wallet with custom engraving.

What a fucking shitshow.

I plan on making nice brass hardware wallets as a fuck you to them.

I literally considered hunting down the creator of it and forcing him to give me my lost money back.

But I don't think the shitty devs were behind it, just a well-orchestrated PnD group

you'll make it user; ultimately, if your portfolio can survive such a hit so will you

>sold 150 ETH (75% of what I had) for it.
Nice bait
No one could be this stupid

you need to blame ethrin
he bought a masternode
he wanted another one for cheap
he literally paid people to fud posw
this op pic is actually one of the fud's created by that group
fantastic thing is though he had most of his wealth in posw and noone on Veeky Forums has lost more than him on his own paid conspiracy to tank the price of posw so he can buy more

he tanked it so hard with paid for FUD the developers fundamentally changed their own winning formula because they thought they were doing something wrong

posw should have mooned when bitbean mooned, it should still be mooning as all the bitbeaners move their beans to posw to stake

if you want revenge then fud swarm-city, rumor has it that Ethrin (the guy that paid people to fud posw into the ground) has heavily invested in it by maxing out credit cards

Thanks man. Let's hope; if I'm not a millionaire by the time I'm 30 I'm killing myself

I wish I was kidding. If anyone wants to send me sympathy ETH here's my address

0xFc3aD3b2D16f46a928F3476D35D64834cE4686fF

>posw should have mooned when bitbean mooned, it should still be mooning as all the bitbeaners move their beans to posw to stake
*but now it won't because posw team changed their product and no longer stake or exchange all those different staking coins

>well-orchestrated PnD group
no at least one person maybe more who really really believed in this project and the development team so out of greed they actually FUNDED shitposts and FUD around the internet to make posw price go down

If you are serious, you haven't been around pump and dumps much and are extremely naive.
Everything on Veeky Forums is a paid pump. Same guys from the penny stock game.

I don't know if I believe this

The retarded POSW devs somehow took a loss and destroyed what the entire coin revolved around (the site/exchange/staking wallets)

Dear God...

>30
I'm nearing 40 and money ain't shit once you got your fundamentals like land/house, vehicle, no denbts and so on

>you haven't been around pump and dumps much and are extremely naive.

I was, yeah. I was extremely cocky/greedy at the time because I bought ETH when it was $3 and held, and wanted to find the next big thing early and become rich fast.

Lesson learned

well someone definitely admitted to me in a discord the amount of posw they bought initially, what they wanted to buy, and the means they went through to help the price go down.
All the posw fud on Veeky Forums like the photoshopped and faked conversations with the developers were him.

>land/house, vehicle, no denbts and so on

How the do you think you pay for those? Oh that's right, with lots of money. And you still have to pay for repairs/property taxes/bills/gas/etc

Fuck wageslaving too, I'd rather die a free man than live a slave

as stated, I'm almost 40, repaid all my denbts, lived a career wageslave's life for 11 years and established myself a network of partners, clients and a host of other connections doing it, all of which allow me to be independent and make money as I need it or as opportunity arises
you need to experience wagecuckery before anything, otherwise you won't grow as much; of course, picking your employer is crucial in this regard but that's another topic