>come back to Veeky Forums after months
>everything is bitcoin, ETH, DGB or whatever the fuck

the fuck is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
investopedia.com/
fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The future is going on, user. The future.

we are in nasty bubble right now

so not a good time to get in?

I was actually looking for tips on ETFs.. you know the kind of advise you used to get on Veeky Forums

Yup. Ignore all this bitcoin shit. It's all a ponzi sceme. I lost all my money investing in ETH and bitcoin.

Stay away from here

Or go on Yobit.

Which ETFs were u looking at?

nothing in particular, I was looking for tips on which ETF to buy. first time I'm investing.

EFTs, meh

Not quite sure how you lost money with Eth and BTC unless you bought high, got scared by a slight drop and sold at a loss, in which case thats a you problem, not a bitcoin problem.

So the first graph is showing a bubble forming due to shit companies being given ridiculous valuations. The second graph shows a recovery from one the worst crashes in history. Anything that follows an index does tend to outperform most stock picking in the long run, whether it be done by yourself, or some 'analyst'.

You are missing out on the opportunity of your life.

I might invest 10 euros but otherwise this feels like people jewing each other

No, you're correct that's exactly what this is. Honestly just a month back you'd still find some helpful people, whom if you'd listen to you could get some profit, today though it's pretty much 100% scammers here on this board trying to offload their bags onto you.

>10
Put a 1000 on eth or don't bother

Everyone else left. I don't know where all of the cryptoshills came from.

>ponzi sceme
I wish people would learn what a ponzi scheme is.

It's getting worse now that the amerifats are getting online.

why don't mods clean this shit.

You want help? Go here bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

You want a shoulder to cry on? /r/personalfinance

You want to jerk off over index funds? /r/financialindependence

You want to learn about shit? investopedia.com/

You want crypto shitposts? Then you've come to the right place.

>Everyone else left.
where did they go

>I wish people would learn what a ponzi scheme is.
I know what a ponzi scheme is and crypto fits the bill perfectly. In fact the very definition of it is exactly what 90% of the thread son Biz are currently about

>a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

How the fuck did you lose money on either? I want an explanation. You literally just had to hold it

Still early as fuck user find some non-shit coins and just invest as much as you can ,

Quick, someone tell all these companies that Ethereum is a worthless ponzi scheme. Funny that multi billion dollar corporations have been duped, but anons here are too smart to fall for that shit.

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

Basically the board got filled with pajeets and everybody is shilling their own coin.

>I lost all my money investing in ETH and bitcoin.

okay but how do I buy ETH?

Simple. Buy the ETF for it. :^)

>Veeky Forums
>almost all threads is shilling about memecoins
>no threads about stocks, bonds, companies
haven't been here for 4 months , wtf happened

>Yup. Ignore all this bitcoin shit. It's all a ponzi sceme. I lost all my money investing in ETH and bitcoin.
FUCKING HOW?

gains in excess of 100000% happened.

how long till this bubble bursts ? or at least gets a decent price correction ?

>how long till this bubble bursts ? or at least gets a decent price correction ?

About 10-15 years. In the meantime, everyone here can get in on coins at relatively cheap, sell them once normies enter the market and crash it, then retire with a lambo and a mansion.

any good tutorials/guides on how to buy this shit ? Or like crypto wallet/service recommendation ?
If it lasts even for another 3-5 years that'd be nice.

this. the ETH hike got me interested. Willing to lose $300 if that means I might be an early adaptor to some technologal thingy magingy.

Sounds like RDD and ARK rn.