DGB

To anyone considering selling at a loss right now, I'd heavily advise against it. Judging by the speed of how fast this shit is dropping, I'm willing to bet it's being manipulated to do so by whales and a several stop losses that people will probably regret later. Anyone who sold the news did so above 2000, and anyone who panic sold did so between 1800 and 1600. I'm no expert, but it seems to me that the current price trend is most artificial, (granted, so was much of the rise,) and that the 450 million market cap it had couldn't have just been the greatest Pump and Dump of all time. I could be wrong, but I don't think there'd be this much FUD if the coin were just in freefall. Like, either you're invested in it or not, if you are you're either sweating because you bought above 1500 sat or you're a 2-3 digit buyer who's hodling longterm. But if you aren't holding, you'd have nothing to gain from telling people to sell at a loss. Hell, selling at a loss is what keeps driving the price down. Best thing you can do is ignore both shilling and FUD, move your supply to an offline wallet and just set a Blockfolio notification if it rises above 1800 again, staring at the chart is just going to torment you regardless of what you're thinking about doing. Patience is key

>I'm willing to bet it's being manipulated to do so by whales
It's actually quite simple, they bombed on the Citibank presentation so the value is dropping like a rock

They might reestablish some value in the future so buying when it hits rock bottom would be a good idea, if you didn't sell already a few days ago you already lost

>1800sats

Thats the problem. It will never reach there again unless there is news that is actually substantial. It will be sub 1000 sats probably back to 800 pre hype.

OP Thats a long way of saying...
>Buy my bags

the hype was built after the minecraft announcement. So that's 170 sats buddy.

There is no losing with DGB.

Whatever amount you are holding is basically having a piece of the future of DGB's success.

We have just entered the media attention phase and this is just a small dip compared to the things that are to come.

dump the bags, fuck this piece of shit.

Can you even read? How the hell is telling people who haven't sold to hold "Buy my bags"? I've got 50K in an offline wallet not touching for a long time.

The Citibank presentation was something a lot of holders were hoping they'd win. If being autistic stopped cryptos from gaining value ETH would be much, much lower in value. Granted, ETH has much more practical value than DGB, but marketing is much easier to fix than technical issues.

I mean, let's be real. Short term if you bought the news you're losing short term. I don't think it'll drop far below 1000 sat if it hits that just due to the number of people that'd start buying if it did drop that low. I'm confident that there's a lot of support for this coin, just as much as there is FUD. You only really hear from the side that's winning.

>muh whales
>muh market manipulation
a common excuse for a sell-off

what value would institutional investors see in this coin?

>several stop losses that people will probably regret later

It is the whole point to NOT regret anything by setting them up.

The shills that talk about "3000" are delusional. DGB was hyped heavily and wont see a steady 2k for at least 2 months.

The FUDlers that on the other hand predict "300" dont take into account, that the progress they make is substantial (two more partners that accept DGB, several meetings with major companies like PwC, huge popularity etc.) and there will be a way higher support than 1000.

DGB will settle above 1000, thats for sure. Then we will see a organic growth until we hit the hype again in one month - again with peaks in the 2000-2500 areas.

>How the hell is telling people who haven't sold to hold "Buy my bags"
because them selling drives down the price which makes it less likely for people to buy your bags?

you're hoping for an upwards correction so your bags won't be at a loss so you encourage people to limit the supply of coins sold on the market?

This

People saw Jared for the bumbling clown he is

>You only really hear from the side that's winning.

Nah, we hear plenty of losers here. The ratio between winners and losers here is 1:20.

Besides, when ETH first started everyone was doubting its implementations because it had BTC and LTC as its proven stable predecessor so there was even more pressure for ETH.

I view DGB as one of those coins where the value will sky rocket to $10 one day and we will look back at all the negativity like we do with ETH.

How can we know he was a bumbling clown compared to the dozens of other competitors?

I saw some of his YouTube videos and found him to be like any other tech geek, a bit dull, but he knows his shit. Compared to many others hes professional, dressed relatively well, and he knows how to explain technical things for normies to understand.

Why don't you suck his dick while you're at it?

that's exactly the way we are talking about dgb right now. Exactly like ETH a year ago.

Its an objective statement of the facts.

If you want to go all Rambo style just ignore DGB forever and go back to MOON coin or some shit where only top quality Alpha's invest for Energy Drink money.

I feel like it's better than Litecoin at least, and Digusign has potential if it takes off. A lot of shit is purely speculative right now.

I mean, anyone with a stop loss around 1300-1200 will probably regret it if it doesn't go much lower than that, unless they don't plan to buy back in. But in that case they'd regret not selling at 2300 desu. I agree with pretty much everything else though.

If you're trying to say that I want the price to rise so I can eventually sell at a wider profit margin then you caught me red handed. By the same logic though, anyone else who is holding will sell higher than they would if they sold now, it's FOMO that'd "Buy my bags".

I doubt $10 for a long time because honestly there isn't much going for it right this second. $.15 first, maybe $1 within 5 years assuming crypto continues to grow, but $10 is a long shot from today's perspective. Hope you're right though.

The guy is probably autistic and there was definitely a lot of pressure on a guy who's worked on this project for 3 years then suddenly saw value more than 20x in a month. As long as he stays committed to the project and hopefully hires someone to help him with public events next time, things'll be fine.

This is so simple to think about. What has happened in between the time the price was 100 sat and now to cause it to jump so high. What was the change or release that made the coin get so much value? Did they overhaul the wallet? Did they change the core of the coin? Nothing. It's the same coin that it was when it was sitting at 100. There was no reason for it to increase so much in the past 2 months.

Well, the market cap on the entirety of crypto shot up. A lot of hype and a lot of awareness. The lack of hype will cause it to drop, but if you think it's going to hit 100 again you're just as delusional as the people who think it'll hit 3000 any minute now.

No I doubt it'll ever hit 100 again, it does seem like it was undervalued at 100, and the entire market is up from when it started it's price increase. Not only that but there are too many people now who won't sell, so it will definitely never hit those levels again.
Yeah I'm not even going to claim I know where the price will settle, no one does. but unless it has a reason to hit 2000, as in an actual positive change in the coin or company, we won't be seeing that again for a while.

The ironic thing is, that they are worse off now than when they started. At least before all of this started, their digibytegaming platforms and digibytemarketplace were working.

Alright guys, this coin can reach $100.

People say that this coin will need a market cap of $800 billion to reach that amount, but look at the other coins and their prices in relation to their market cap.

Well, at least that Minecraft server came out. That won't budge the price, but hopefully it means they aren't just dropping Digibytegaming and actually work on it. The way I see it, the Devs have more riding on it's success than most of the investors do, and I'm choosing to have confidence that'll it'll stay above what I paid for it. I might make more profit elsewhere, but I'd rather hold than chase pumps.

I'm not sure if you're shilling or just underinformed, but Marketcap is definitely important in determining price.

Market Cap = Circulating Supply X Value

therefore

Value = Market Cap / Circulating Supply

The only way for the price to rise without an increase in market cap is for there to be a lock up or something causes the supply to lower, which is probably not going to happen. Even if the entirety of Crypto hits 1 trillion market cap, you'd need 80% dominance of Digibyte for it to be $100. Aim for $.15, pray for $1, but if you think 10K Digibyte will be a million dollars any time in our lifetimes you're beyond dreaming.

That's not meant to discourage you though, I just want you to understand the concepts so you don't get your hopes crushed. A coin with the same market cap and half the supply is worth twice as much, but there's only half as much to have. If you buy a coin at 2 cents and two at 1 cent and they both double, you're sitting on 4 cents either way.

>I mean, anyone with a stop loss around 1300-1200 will probably regret it if it doesn't go much lower than that, unless they don't plan to buy back in.

Anyone with DGB worth >2k and a stoploss at 1.2k has his/her losses / beeing stuck with the coin for a while well deserved.
I mean... who the hell has a stoploss at 1.2k? Someone who bought it at 1.2k and did not went on the computer the past week?

The minecraft server has nothing to do with them, it's just a third party fan project. As for digibytegaming, it simply wasn't sustainable. They suspended it because they couldn't keep paying out money, since they had been paying from their own pocket all this time.
Unfortunately, given their past history with all their projects I wouldn't count on digibytegaming to be back up. I mean it could, but they have like at least 5 other projects that they have abandoned and just left to rot.

I think we're actually agreeing on this but confused as to what the other is saying. I get that stop losses are to mitigate losses, my point was that some of these sales are probably stop losses new people forgot back when it was floating around 1600 the first time. Anyone competently using stop losses probably won't regret it because they should be active enough to buy back in with minimal loss, but most people with stop losses are 1200-1300 at this point are probably going to regret it. so yeah, inattentive retards who haven't looked at a computer in the past week.

I know they were paying out of pocket which was dumb to begin with, I was hoping they'd work on a way to have the GPU mine at a negligible rate while playing games that'd at least generate some coins while playing. Obviously not GTX 1080 tier, but the concept sounds cool if they don't abandon it.

Didn't know the server wasn't officially by them though. I knew it wasn't Microsoft backed, but I figured the dev team had something to do with it.

>work on a way to have the GPU mine at a negligible rate while playing games that'd at least generate some coins while playing.
I don't think that was ever their plan. Judging from the message they gave a couple weeks ago when they formally announced the suspension, it seems that they were hoping to get advertisers on board at some point in the year to foot the bill, but they couldn't get anyone.

I think the same, but would not say that the amount of people forgetting to adjust the stoploss is significant. True tough that the people that did had ones at this area will regret it.

It might be just the thought of someone forgetting this puzzeling me.
Maybe my short excursion to /b/ left some marks.

I doubt it'll ever get adopted as the gaming currency, but I'm hoping it'll be solid enough to find it's niche somewhere.

It's probably not as significant as I think it is, but the alternative is having all of these retards intentionally selling this low as opposed to carelessness. Not sure which is worse.