This IS a scam isn't it?

price is making it's way down toward that old 700 sat peak, maybe cheap if it isn't a scam? but it is right? if i put an order in there i'll be the eternal bag man wont i goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

borzalom.hu/static-list-updated.html
xtrabytes.me/nodes
xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
breakthrough.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be it a scam or not, the price is heavily manipulated by those who got early in the train. And there's a fucking lot of people who got there early. Proceed with caution.

Very scammy, constant moving targets of tech and based off an older scamcoin

devs dropped their bags pretty successfully i suppose

Of course its a fucking scam... what is wrong with you retards continually asking if this is a scam or not... It obviously fucking is!

Samefag, probably dutchboi

Just look at the fucking '80s design logo and then short the shit out of this trash

Why are there anons hodling millions of it still?

it's a pnd shitcoin; made me a pretty penny but that's about it
do not attach yourself emotionally to any shitcoin

>these are the educated investors of Veeky Forums

Ye i'll play dutchboi today

XBY is still a fucking scam
Everyone gonna get dumped on
Dont come back to biz crying when you get assfucked by CCRevdog and BorzyDog

>you are a bunch of shills!
Almost the exact same answer you gave in reddit for someone calling out your bullshit, you gave it in another thread too.

You are the same duchfag.

Let us take the risks and decide what to do with our own money.

I already made 3x gains (I have now over a bitcoin) with XBY, but I'm aware I can go to sleep and see all my gains go down 50% in the morning, and I'm OK with that.

You lost your static node, get over it. Just invest again and join us or just do your business and stop being an asshole

fuck off dutchboy you are a loser

>price drops
>therefore it's a scam

okay

lawl, I'm not even dutch, дypaлeй
'cause the hype is real with this one
literally, from 2 sat to 1700 without an actual ground-breaking tech being in place
also, "never sell in loss" and all that sh!te

Mods, please close this close this chill thread based on nothing but lies.

XBY is nos and does not pretend to have all the features it promised and it is a very high risk investment. We are aware of that.

>Why are there anons hodling millions of it still?

user/s?... I think you mean 1 person

The majority of it is CCs of which he has split into multiple wallets which was fucking obvious when it happened because we saw the multiple big movements in the blockchain, and yet the price didnt fluctuate.

And dont even get me started on the fucking non dynamic HTML richlist and static node links which are scammy as fuck and heavily manipulated also in which CC openly owns 20% of all the level 1 nodes

Also, where is the current 100XBY fees going? ohh thats right Borzydog straight into his personal wallet

>CHILL THREAD

AHAHAHHAHAHA

>I already made 3x gains

So tell me.. How much USD did you withdraw?

Or are you considering that holding XBY is still the same gains?

>I can go to sleep and see all my gains go down 50% in the morning

you will be lucky if its only 50% when it goes pop... Id expect 99% gone instantly when the devs dump on your ass

literally all of this is unfactual fearmongering and you got btfo'd in the reddit thread with your points getting refuted

yes this is a scam and i'm going to lose all my money, you are so smart for figuring it out, now let me lose my money in peace

i already sold 60k xby at 1500sat only have 30k left, dutchdude you sad pathetic excuse of a human being

>devs are smart enough to have orchestrated this 2 month scam which achieves a $20 mil market cap and has a team of over 30 developers offer their services to help the project
>not smart enough to wait until its on a high volume exchange to dump their holdings

You seem to be quite angry at CCR and borz. Maybe because you were rejected from the dev team? Only dutch gets this triggered when there is an XBY thread.

Also all those tired lies and conspiracy theories that get posted over and over again. Every single thread is a fucking shitshow loop.

Borz can't even put out a working dynamic static list and block explorer.
/thread

who the fuck is dutchfag?

>you got btfo'd in the reddit thread with your points getting refuted

Ohh you mean the reddit that has 6 active users and around a total of 100 comments since it opened?

Yeah i totally got "btfo'd" in their friend... Please ohh please link me to the thread where i got "btfo'd"

early investor who sold his static node too early (under 1000 sats) and who was rejected from the development team

he now dedicates an alarming amount of time to fud the project

so why did you sell 60k if this is SUCH A GOOD LONG HODL

Faggot

These fucking xby shills are literally retarded

its a person they use to divert peoples attention from the facts of the project that it is a scam... they say dutchboy is a singular person who switches multiple ids to spread "FUD"

Apparently today, im this dutchboy fellow

It think most of them are just the Slack fag boys

> Id expect 99% gone instantly when the devs dump on your ass

In that case, you would need at least half people that hold XBY to dump it at the same day at discount.

That must include people with supernodes, people with long term bags, etc.

That's simply impossible, unlike you forget about XBY for months and it goes down like a rock, there is no way it goes down 99% in a day. Nonsense.

its not like you never let me down Veeky Forums but i think this weeks shitcoin will not be XBY, other shitcoins never get this much consensus that it is a scam

You said "YOUR GAINS" you fucking retard

Your gains down 99% not the fucking entire blockchain

God, some people are so fucking retarded they forget what they have literally just wrote

This coin will dump back to

>So tell me.. How much USD did you withdraw?

Do you know what is an investment, right? I hope you are playing dumb, because if you don't you are retarded.

> Or are you considering that holding XBY is still the same gains?

Value is relative. For everything.

>Do you know what is an investment, right? I hope you are playing dumb, because if you don't you are retarded.

Straight from google "In finance, the benefit from investment is called a return."

So how much have you "returned" back into USD friendo?

Let me help you explain this to these retards, There is 35 btc on buy orders between yobit, cryptopia, and c-cex.

If and when even just 1 of the scam artists decides that this thing has run out of gas, he would only have to offload 3 million coins to bring XBY to zero on all exchanges if the price stayed a consistent 1k satoshis - which its not. So really, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 person with about 2 million coins could likely bring this whole thing to an end. Once it happens, no one will be your btc for more than a satoshi or two max - who will be laughing then?

Concensus one one guy is not concensus. Go to the Slack. Read the ANN thread.

If it is a scam, it is the most inefficient and retarded way to scam people.

Gains

this amount of fud actually makes me want more

someone really REALLY wants this coin to die horrible, that must mean he knows its potential

Theres big sell walls all over the exchanges. If this isn't a scam, you'll be buying at a discount.

Good luck

you just described every single altcoin with a low-mid market cap and volume. but of course
>muh scam artists

theres more than one fucking guy look at the IDs
I looked, 203k total 24hrs, 1% of cap, if its a scam theyll hodl a fuckload more than that, coin could be wiped out instantly

meant to quote
gains of fucking what? what has been gained here?

> What is a different IP?

He is using the same terms and shitty phrases. It is the same loser.

Gains of value! Just as buying any other good cryptocoin or even gold, except this one coin is very high risk because new tech and plans on Static nodes.

youre telling me there is an user on this board that fucking hates this coin so much because he made a profit from it and now constantly switches IPs to trash talk it? and is also able to return to previously used IPs to post as alternate user identities?

there are a fucking shitload of choices around that level of marketcap, fucking hell even if bean is a piece of shit at least there arnt anons calling it an actual scam

dutch is a known IP rotator and sociopath. But he'll use the same phrases and whatnot.

yes user, yes. In fact we suspect he infiltrated the Slack chat as well.

what the fuck do i want gains of value for? i want more fucking BTC and ETH nigger not bags full of stale product. I try to pick a shitcoin every week because im greedy and they can move much faster than bitcoin at the moment, its fucking pointless if i cant get rid of it.

If the shitcoin is just stuck going sideways it doesnt matter but if fucking scamming cunts are involved one or two people can literally kill the entire fucking coin at any moment

he didn't infiltrate it, he was a part of it at one point. but then he got rejected from the dev team for being an arrogant unreasonable cunt, went crying to borz to try and persuade him to let him on, got rejected. then he sells his coins and starts shitting up the slack where he gets banned. goes on yobit and literally spent 16 hours a day spreading lies in the chat, then gets banned from yobit. he has an alt on the slack just lurking, he doesn't even have any interest or stake in the project anymore, he's fucking obsessed and has a personal vendetta against CCR and borz.

The claims from this group get more and more outrageous everyday. 30 devs? Make it 50 slackjew, or 100 if you are going to lie. If it is 30 devs, I am even more convinced this will be a big fat nothing burger as between the 30 they can't even seem to put out a working dynamic static list and block explorer. Kys

>uses same phrases
>Veeky Forums
WTF are you new here or something?

borzalom.hu/static-list-updated.html
xtrabytes.me/nodes
xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/

excuse me?

If this isn't a scam, this becomes the next eth and u will have plenty of chances to buy in. As of now these guys have yet to make a white paper and describe how the tech works.

They say the industry is full of scammers, then fucking prove you aren't one.

Shits broken retard, shows same number of statics registered when even the slackjews admit a bunch of statics sold last weekend (fucking scam exit). Don't believe, search slack yourself "static sold"

He's not lurking.

Dutchfag is just lonely. As you can see, it's painfully obvious why. Seek counseling fanboy, it's never too late. That coupled with some meds should have you back on your feet in no time. I could give two shits about the coin, I just feel sorry for you. You really need help dude. I hope you get it.

>first result is from dutchdude (msands on the slack)

ahahaha you can't make this shit up. stop shilling your own fucking bullshit.

Always the same response
>get help dutch fag
>everything is fine in xbyland, dont concern yourself.

You fucking idiots are exposing yourselves daily, Dutch just gave you enough rope

I mentioned nothing of XBY. Do you see how obsessed you are? Again, I hope you get the help you need.

this has got to be the only fucking coin with a one guy arch nemesis how do you even know that hes fucking dutch?

Dude, you're so obvious.

you should use this rope to hang yourself.
what do you have to gain from posting fud on every possible forum for 15 hours a day? you should seriously rethink your life choices, where did it all go so wrong for you and don't just call me a faggot and return to your usual fudposting really think about your life for a second what are you doing with it? you're pathetic

Dutchdude has constantly fudded the coin for days on end, last weekend he spent all day every day fudding it, he spammed biz. He took 2 days off last week and now he is back at it, he made a thread on reddit, reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

He doesn't stop. He is also suspected to be in the Slack as well, and attempts to shout down constructive talk to sabotage the project.

He IP rotates and is clearly a sociopath, he takes on different personas and whatnot. He really is THAT nutjob on Veeky Forums.

Im the fucking OP retard now theres 50 fucking replies about some dutch faggot

because it is the same nonsense arguments posted every time, with the same 'sources' everytime. just look at what i said here
he told me to fucking search for a post on the slack where the first thing that comes up is
a post from banned account from weeks ago which no one but him should be able to find/remember posting. he is fucking obsessed

those slack folks clearly went nuts waiting for another pump
I mean, srsly, should I express the genuine concern about XBY growing so high so fast only because of mad hype around it, and now everyone mistakes me for someone else who's apparently even more scary than a nuclear holocaust. Otherwise there's no reason to talk that much about that dutchfag. Just get your sh!t together.

dutch's banned account on the slack was called msands

LOL slack fags sanitized thier posts! Hilarious!

i explained who he is here

start thinking about your life choices you're almost 30 and unemployed, you need help

is POSW 2.0

I saw that but look at this thread compared to other coin threads, some fucking madman doesn't make this not a scam, i do not want to be the eternal bag man

instead of asking here on Veeky Forums where people will just lie and have no clue what the fuck they are talking about, why not go on the ANN and Slack to get more info about what will happen in the future?

Static nodes.

Whatever you say, Dutchfag.

>Gets called out on having no dynamic static list
>Posts reply saying "excuse me?"
>Proceeds to show a "non-dynamic" HTML wrote static list

why didn't you answer to this post dutchman

Are you fucking retards literally this attached to a fucking shitcoin that you think everybody on Veeky Forums is the dutch boogyfaggot out to get you? It's not a fucking defense, the coin is tanking, if this is a scam this is no whale accumulation tactic its fucking bags being offloaded, who gives a shit about a dutch fuck?

Faggots on Veeky Forums pull all kinds of shit out of their ass to shill a coin but this is the first fucking time I've seen one shillled on the basis that one fucking user took his porfit too early and is pissed. I fucking buy this and my next thread ill be one of those OPs asking if he fucked up. I'm waiting to see what happens if this breaks down under that 700 sat point

great roleplaying today, dutch.

>12 posts by this id

just let it go man, why put so much effort into this "shitcoin" anyway

because he's dutchdude LMAO

only Dutchdude would put this much effort into posting about XBY. He's LARPING.

IP rotation here, lel so obvious dutchfag

Dutchfag, get some help...

breakthrough.com/