It's coming

it's coming..
and when it does it will be the first to be easily used publicly.

>Where were you when the utility phase of investment set in? Why were you still bagholding moon coin and DGB grandpa?

chrome.google.com/webstore/search/reddcoin

I was bagholding eth and btc

so easy, even a normie could use it

stop shilling this shit it's cheap and will rise to get us some neat profit but it's not going to moon and make us millionaires you dummy

Twitch already has Bits which makes them profit. They will never use RDD

Stop spreading fake news

your on a business forum where the topic of cryptocurrency investments is discussed. Deal w the shills man
>implying Twitch needs to adopt this
It's a google chrome browser extension buddy. no need for any platform to adopt

This coin is so real I hurt with joy whenever I see the fuds cry over missing their tickets.

i'm not fudding you tard i have over 100k, when shit even reaches 1k sats i'll be sitting so pretty i'll probably cry irl

I have 2 million. bought at 5 sats.

At this point, i'm not even shilling. just keeping pressure on devs cuz i legit wanna use this coin, and legit wanna get tipped on my social media accounts (i have overall 80K+ followers)

what's to stop me from taking @lirik for myself?

shiiiiii

it's going to break 1K sats when it Redd-ID is out

>it's going to break 1K sats when it Redd-ID is out
yeah but when the fuck is this shit coming out, there is zero interaction with the devs about it. I'll hold onto it for a week and see what happens

Wait, RDD isn't just a pump and dump that got out of control?

Lol? do you nigga even read?

its the dgb of this weak.

whales need to get richer somehow

Most of twitch donations already go past twitch.tv over things like streamlab, you would be cutting them out of profits, but then again they might adopt it since it avoids the PayPal chargeback issue

You're retarded if you think this is a Pump and Dump coin

mr bit BEAN

Buy fucking DGB. It's getting dumped and it's going right back up to where it was before. Don't miss out on the pump or you'll get fucked.

DGB IS FUCKING SINKING SHIP
cope more

buy bitbean instead of digibyte

Or just buy Reddcoins because Redd ID is coming out and it'll 10x
Long term good investment

yeah and how the normie will get the coins in the first place?

It is a trust based system - once you're found out you will be reported to the authorities for punishment.