Screenshot from March 15th 2017

>screenshot from March 15th 2017

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160201000000*/http://coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the exact week I started trading crypto.

I wish I had more faith from the beginning. I also wish I had simply held ETH and nothing else. Because I didn't go all in and decided to trade around, I only tripled my initial investment since then.

It feels fucking pathetic. I should have made more but I was too much of a fucking chicken to go all in on this stuff.

>I wish I had more faith from the beginning. I also wish I had simply held ETH and nothing else.
Doing this right now. Put 60$ into ETH and $20 into a shitcoin which is up 20% and I'll hold it for another week or two. Play the slow game.

haha augur in top 10

damn, nem and ripple mooned hard

Nem is actually $0.20 fuuck

>May 2016
>Doge and Fedora Coin in top 10

web.archive.org/web/20160201000000*/http://coinmarketcap.com/
if you wanna have a good laugh

Sad that I started buying XRP in April instead of March.

Fuck you OP I didn't ask for these feels.

I was very depressed,, as I held 800 Litecoin and only 1 Bitcoin back then. I was waiting for the next big spike so I could sell all of my Litecoin.

You could say Litecoin outperformed eth for a while, but being a bagholder for many years it feld liberating to get rid of all LTC

Happy I bought ETH and XRP in March.

Will be pretty awesome once the alt bubble pops and all that money flows back to bitcoin.

I cashed out in 2016 and came back in late May 2017.

I fucking missed EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

guys we're gonna look back 1 year from now and have the same feelings

"the best time to plant a tree..."

IT'S A FUCKING BUBBLE AND WE ARE ALL IN DENIAL

Or the bubble will pop in 2 weeks and we'll all be broke

ethererum*

Should have bought more ETH

should have bought ripple

should have bought nem

i dont like this image, please delete this thread

if there actually is a bubble, (there isn't)

the only the pump n dump coins and weird as fuck altcoins will suffer, any coins with actual use will not decrease in value, infact all the money would flow into them

How is it a bubble?? More and more people buying into crypro everyday and there's only 400 to choose from!
It's not like the internet bubble cos people just created their own website. But people are not creating their own crypto's.

>only 400

everything went as i predicted. but i did not invest

NEM

bubble talk is just the usual nocoiner fud, they are just salty their shares only increases 20% a year at best

IKTF... Was a LTC bagholder since fucking 2014 or some shit. Wasn't really paying attention to what was going on in the crypto world so as soon as it went back up about 10-20% after years of bleeding to death, I sold all that shit.

TFW you buy 200ETH at like $1.50 in 2015 and sell it all a year later for like $6 or whatever the fuck and now you're praying this motherfucking coin dips so you can finally buy back in.

you plan on buying back when it hit rock bottom again? Kinda developed stockholm syndrom syndrome for it

I don't think so, LTC will always be an overpriced POS to me. I'd rather turn the alt portion of my portfolio to more promising, higher growth potential projects.

The money you invest should be considered spent by default.

DELET THIS

>But people are not creating their own crypto's.
Ummmm

I want to post this picture of today, a year from now and know I have made it.

I think BTC will be 8k by then.

Can u imagine what will happen in 6 months?
What lambo will you buy?

Can you tell me about a product or a service running on ethereum that justifes 30 billion market cap?

What should I buy right now? Etherium?

makes me wish i bought more than the 200k ripple i got

EthLance, Swarm City, Gnosis etc. Smart contracts effectively remove middle men which why Ethereum is where it is today.

Wait, how so? Can Ethereum be used as an escrow service? The world I work in DESPERATELY needs a secure trustable escrow middleman service.

bytecoin (GBYTE) will be there in the top 10 next year