Why do eyes make fun of blacks but thinking that the Egyptians were black when wipe themselves have portrayed the...

Why do eyes make fun of blacks but thinking that the Egyptians were black when wipe themselves have portrayed the fucking Son of God himself as white blonde-haired and blue-eyed. Talk about hubris. Pic related is supposed to be a depiction of a first-century Jewish man in Judea.

>WE

Noone thinks that jesus waa blond and blue eyed. It's merely iconography. As far as i know, asians make him asian, and blacks make him black, Hispanics make him his Hispanic. All of them try to make jesus look handsome, which the bible tells us was not the case.
The alternative is iconoclasm.

Jesus is described as blonde in the gospels

Also Judea was a very different place before the muslim invasion

Source?

> Jesus was described as blonde in the Gospels

If anything it says he was black. Having hair like wool and eyes red as fire

Isn't there a letter from a Roman senator who saw Jesus and described him as paler than everyone around him, with golden hair and blue eyes?

This "jesus was black" meme is just another jewish trick to make white people feel like everyone is le same

Jesus didn't exist we made him up and we want him to be blond

No, I think most people envision him the way that eurocentrists have for the past few centuries: as a white dude.

Granted, here and there you'll see the pictures of him as other races and stuff but those are mostly lone artworks and in no way are considered established church iconography. For the most part everyone usually sees him the way that the dominant society has portrayed him, i.e. a white dude

>
Isn't there a letter from a Roman senator who saw Jesus and described him as paler than everyone around him, with golden hair and blue eyes?

"no"

It was a forgery.

This being said, if you're an orthodox or catholic (or just believe such things) in visions and such he's portrayed as looking like a light skinned Semitic man. This makes sense as he's descended from Solomon who is described as being fair. In any case although blond isn't true his standard appeance wouldn't be out of place in Syria or Lebanon.

There is every evidence to believe that the judeans would be considered white in today's america.

So would Mexicans. America's no arbiter of whiteness.

There is every evidence to believe that the judeans would be considered white in every country in the world today.

>It was a forgery.
just like everything you disagree with I'm sure

is that why the letter is on display in the washington museum

>Why do eyes make fun of blacks
>eyes

Museums display a lot of forgerys mate. This being said, someone do a carbon test on it.

Regardless of if it is or isn't, it doesn't contradict the picture I posted or my statement so you have no need to be buttblasted.

Yeah but Jesus was also fully god and obviously god would be a white man.

text to speech. so sorry for all mistakes

Obviously he's a phoneposter.

It's a Christian tradition to depict Jesus as a local. In Ethiopian Orthodox iconography he's dark skinned, in Asian iconography he looks Asian, etc.

People who complain about this are profoundly ignorant

Case in point, this fucking retard

>muh white guilt
>muh cultural appropriation

Explain this Marcus !