Bubble Pop Imminent

Are you all ready to lose 90% of your portfolio?

tradingview.com/chart/XBTEUR/6IgJz7xg-XBTEUR-To-the-gamblers-latecomers-and-bubble-chasers/

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XBTEUR/WUpsZIIr-XBTEUR-Top-didn-t-last-long-China-rescued-bulls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he hasn't been saving his fiat just for this moment

Eh no worries here I've seen this happen before and it'll just recover like it always does

>hokuspokus.png
yeah

Says the increasingly nervous man for the 100th time

these are some solid arguments, boys

>check out ma autism lines and shiet bruh i sold my crypto now it risky 4u all

just as solid as your picrelated

If you are not ready to lose 90% of your portfolio for some time, you need a different hobby.

Why does that random trader command more respect than any other random trader who says things will pop at 'x' rather than 'y'.

It's all subjective and fear-mongering.

And he says it'll drop to 300 euros. That's absolutely laughable. How the fuck do these people get "followers"?

>And he says it'll drop to 300 euros.
Tbh I can see that happening, especially if the UASF goes bananas. btc has gone from 1200 to 200 before.

> consider donating 10% of profits

Clearly this man is not in the business of making money, why would we listen to him?

I'm honestly hoping for a big crash back down to like $200 because I missed out on most of the gains during the first half of this year and I want to have that opportunity again. I don't even care if it means losing 90% of my money in the short term.

>btc breaks out to 3.3k
>crashes down to 2k
>alts crash with it
>op celebrates the great death of crypto
>2 months later 1btc=$5k and a bunch of shitcoins are up +300%

>how to reveal that you're either 15 years old or extremely poor in one simple post

>btc breaks out to 8.5k
>crashes down to 4k
>alts crash with it
>2 months later 1btc=$10k and a bunch of shitcoins are up +300%

So predictable

Gee, if only there was a mechanism to hedge risk by allowing you to set some kind of LIMIT to how low your holdings can go before you automatically sell to STOP your LOSS. It would be especially nice if crypto had grown so much that you could set this sooo far above what you actually paid that you're pretty much guaranteed to still come away in the green.

but alas, no such system exists, so us coiners will likely wake up tomorrow with absolutely no money. I guess no coiners do always win in the end.

>Are you all ready to lose 90% of your portfolio?

I'll just buy the dip.

if market dips 90% i'd dump my 30k fiat straight into it
these guys need to think LONG term

>He actually sleeps at night knowing that ethereum can be worth $0 tomorrow

got in recently
here's my plan

daytrade till mid july, goal is to 2x - 3x my recent investment, cashout to skrill and watch the market very closely

get back when it crashes hard again

>planning on 2xing your investment
this fuckin board lmao

this post delighted me and made reading so many dumb threads worthwhile

enjoy getting x.1'd annon

Most alt-coin exchanges are fiat-locked. If you're there when the bubble pops, you're fucked.

If you've been in this for two or three months, you should be up 5x already at least.

less than a week friendo, hence my pessimism

To be fair this guy's assessments for Ethereum were spot on

yes, that's when a fucking exchange vanished off the fucking planet

why the fuck do people always leave that out?

>consider donating 10% of your profits

DROPPED

fucking retards.

if the market dips or crashes hard everyone will put their life savings into it and it'll go back up

/thread

They've already put their life savings into it.

Speak for yourself. I've only put 500 of my savings in.

If you don't have the majority of your net worth in crypto, you really don't get it. I'd imagine most people here do.

It's not particularly relevant, UASF going wrong is a bigger happening than some 3rd party exchange going down and stupid fags who don't control their own wallets getting burned. + it might happen again, who knows if bittrex or polo are still here in a few weeks?

>It's not particularly relevant

Massive amounts of people's crypto being stolen and dumped is pretty relevant.

I believe this was said sometime in 2013 as well

That's just idiotic. At most, you should only be putting 15% of your savings in crypto.

Yes, no shit. My point is that most people playing this game aren't cucks, unlike you, so your "everyone will put their life savings into it" idea doesn't work.

Fine for you, grampa. I am 100% in crypto.

Anyway here's mr. bear (from OP's post) coping with being wrong about the continued upswing:
tradingview.com/chart/XBTEUR/WUpsZIIr-XBTEUR-Top-didn-t-last-long-China-rescued-bulls/

"goldurn chinamen called muh shorts!'

1. EXCHANGE YOUR CRYPTO FOR BTC
2. PAY FOR GOLD AND SILVER USING BTC AT PROVIDENT OR JMB
3. BUY IN AMOUNTS THAT DON'T HAVE TO BE REPORTED TO IRS
4. RECEIVE YOUR METALS, SELL SOME, KEEP THE REST

That's not what I was referring to. Withdrawal limits.

>makes only charts on stocks and other nocoiner shit

the biggest cope there is

Agree with this. If all of my crypto goes to zero (not likely) then I still have nearly 0.5M in IRA/401.

I can't lose.

Yeah, if you already have half a fucking mil, you can't lose. Most of us have to risk everything.

this exactly. poor my whole life. now i have crypto.

made $3k last month, more than i've ever made in a month. to many on here that's pennies but to me it is a door out of hell opening... just an inch for now... but it will continue opening...

truth brother, this or death

>btc breaks out to 12.9k$
>crashes down to 7k$
>last crash with it
>2 months later 1btc = $21k and a bunch of shot pins are up +300%

Every fucking day with this FUD

>DGB breaks out to 500millionk$
>crashes down to 600millionk$
>alts crash with it
>1 day later 1DGB= 1000 lambos and a bunch of shot pins are up 1000000%