What should be my net work, before I try and get a wife like this?

What should be my net work, before I try and get a wife like this?

*Net worth

>wife

Renting is cheaper in the long run

That saggy tits

Yea bro, 2/10, Would Not Bang!!!

she's cute, but western women are trash. feminizism and right to vote ruined shit royally

Jesus fucking Christ the faggots on this website are horrendous and you guys make fun of Reddit? lmfao fucking loser.

money is not a prerequisite to getting women

if you wait until you're rich before you start approaching women you're going to have the skills of a 13 year old in a 40 year olds body

Fuck off back to 1eddit, faggot.

Women are biologically attracted to protection and power. Money does both of that. Women also like being lazy and sunny destinations. Money allows this. Money is a natural pussy moisturizer whether you like it or not. There is absolutely no woman that would say no to sucking your dick in front of a briefcase loaded to the top with $100 bills. NO woman will say no. The biggest dyke sjw wearing flannel would happily suck the cum from your balls just to be around that much money.

>look I posted it again

Garbage man
So you can get used to the lifestyle after divorce

Whatever amount would result in alimony in the millions.

The more money you have the less reason there is to be associate with women beyond the short term.

I sometimes like saggy tits...easier for tit fucking.

Regarding the net worth, maybe at least 1/2 mil and if you are good looking. If not, at least 2 mils.

What if I am tall, jacked, but with a young and boyish face?

Lease it

try to grow a beard. That fixes it. If you can't, well dress better (suits,shirts and shit).

It's all about perception, fake it till you make it.

yea she is too old.

I have a gf like that and my networth is 1k

If you need to pay women to be with you, why do you want a wife? Just get a prostitute.

>lying on Veeky Forums

Let us be real, buddy boy. If you even know what Veeky Forums is, you don't have a gf like that.

>try to grow a beard. That fixes it.

The problem is...I can't grow a beard...even at age of 30. My bear is pathetic.

I already dress in bespoke suits, but people still think I'm just some young rich dude and not an actual Veeky Forumsnessman. Women avoid me.

lmao and then you woke up

ugly fat fuck

if they will see only money in you - they will drain you like a fruit and will run away to somebody.

1)who looks and acts more like violently like an aggressive ape.
2)to somebody who has more money than you....to drain them.

and don't forget about divorce. if they will see you only as money bag - in the end they can (((sue))) pants off you. (((people))) will her do it.

will help to get as many yours money as possible i mean.

>1)who looks and acts more like violently like an aggressive ape.

But I am already violent and aggressive. This is why women are confused by me. My body language, actions, money does not correlate with how my face looks.

Also, I'm not marrying, ever.

I'm sure that you need to stop thinking about look on the face. And about body. Try to boost self-esteem.

Maybe need to be more arrogant, more "commanding", less caring.

>Maybe need to be more arrogant, more "commanding", less caring.

But I already am like that!

if you are really like that already - you must be living magnet for them literally.
well.... i'm out of ideas.

Hey look it's this thread again...

Bumperino