Alright boys and gals I wanna see some truly honest accounts here. None of this $500m Blockfolio bullshit

Alright boys and gals I wanna see some truly honest accounts here. None of this $500m Blockfolio bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

altsheets.ddns.net/altfolio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing too fancy but feelsgoodman

I like it. How long have you been in the game user?

Roughly two months now. I've known about bitcoin since around 2010 but only recently managed to get my hands on enough money to invest. I started with roughly 8k

>ETH , GNT , ANT , AUG

prime holds

Same expect I finally managed to get my account verified this morning because I'm overseas in Japan. I immediately dumped $2,700 into coins and I'm glad I did because I'm gonna hold on for the long run

Sold 100k Verge at 240 SAT high.... Been hodling since 7 SATS.

What should I get next?

Yeah I'm very comfy with these holds for long term. Plan on picking up some more ANT while it's still cheap, but I'm holding off until after the Bancor ICO
I got pretty lucky because I made my coinbase account years ago so I got grandfathered in and don't have to send any employment verification or anything.

I'm down around $1000 after all the crashes
Any recommendations?

why do you have 0 eth??

Kinda feel like I'm bagholding dgb now but it's such a small investment I don't really care about it. Strat I feel will recover, Ark will recover.

>be an obnoxious atheist cunt my entire life
>start making/trading with real money
>suddenly I don't want to gloat or post my blockfolio for fear of bad juju
stay away from me badjujuheads

why dont you have any eth?

too real bro

What platform is this?

Because I started with ETH and traded it for XRP, biggest mistake of my life, second biggest was not buying back in. I don't know if ETH will keep it's new $300 price but I'll buy as soon as it goes down a bit. Might as well do it now before it reaches $500.

>#1 lisk
>some beans thrown in
i look forward to seeing your lambo post in one year

>sjcx
It's dead, Jim.

cryptocompare.com
They only support like 10 coins, but it's good enough for me.

Is this sarcastic

Additionally, I have a little over four Eth on coinbase I've been meaning to transfer over.

The lambo meme is 100% serious, you should know that by now.

lisk is great and beans are funny
no sarcasm

I've started 2 days ago with 515€.

Im fairly new bro I won't be responsible for giving you shit advice so I'm going to say invest in the safe coins

dude you have a tall phone

These strat bags. Feel like I missing rdd waves and lisk. 2nd half to follow....

Cripple.. I hate you.

Why? Made 2x profit on it couple of days ago. Bought the dip again.

ETH is on top now.

that new token

-11% now

Please help

Newcoiner here, used 50 euros as 'learning' monies. Bought these shitcoins today.. i will invest 150 euros each month and will HODL everything for a looong time.

Praise ETH

>truly honest
>0% change

Yeah ok

feel like its WAY to split out for 2 fiddy dollars. I'm going for the long term hold though and i kinda believe in all of these coins.

My choices are unconventional, but I'm sure I'm getting a lambo soon

Started with $150 at the beginning of March. Rode the PIVX, POSW, BAY, BEAN and DGB trains and got out before the tops.
Now I'm too afraid to go big on more shitcoins.

Very nice

Iphone 7+ extreme footlong edition reporting

Thanks bud, these past few days have made me think of selling everything and just holding BTC and ETH

LMFAO not seeing any DGBers on here.

Did all you DGB fuckwits uninstall blockfolio out of depression?

started with 1k like 7 days ago

Long term hodler reporting in.

SC has been a good boy for me, so I threw some more at it today. Not sure what else to get into with my BTC.

Like I said I literally dropped $2k+ on ETH when it was at 280. Better late than never

after DGB I learned my lesson, I'm going to see if I can break even from my shitcoins and put the rest of my investment into BTC and ETH, then I'm going to hodl for a year or two

I'm not cut out for this daytrading shit

A man with a plan. Don't let those hands grow weak friend and I'll see you in Dubai.

Started with $60 worth of btc I got for $70 2 weeks ago. Also holding SC, BAT, DGB, MOON(1mil for free), ESP2(50k for free), XRP, & 1ST.

I make all of my btc on Novaexchange selling shitcoins then transfer gains to Bittrex for longterm holds.

>Rate my spread
>What am I missing

What trading platform are you using?

We Hodl Boys!

>tfw constantly reminded of how poor I am
I don't want to pull out of ARK to buy into other things, so I'm gonna be stagnant for a while

>can't even post pictures correctly

Literally the only intelligent thing I've done is buy 1...fucking 1 Eth at $270.

Even that is still high levels of autism, because I could have bought at $40, and I ignored Eth shill threads at $9 hunting for robinhood posts instead.

What do I do with all those meme coins? Do I just cash them into another Eth? Or can I buy something sub penny and turn $300 into $600?

My hands are paper thin right now.

Also, I have $500 in Snapchat stock, which I bought at last dip at $18.50 a share, but I hear there's gunna be a class action suit for shareholders. So maybe I'll be able to get some shit from that, but I digress.

Anyways, how fucked am I? I feel like Crypto is still a great investment, and I am willing to put $1000 more into it, but I just don't know what.

Keep LTC for sure until August incase BTC shits the bed.

too much shit going on, you will be lucky if you catch a break and get 100 dollars from one of those coins without losing 100 from at least one of the others fucking up your gains. Stop buying everything Veeky Forums tells you to buy

Op here with an account update.

You and I are a lot alike, OP.

Please tell me I'm Gona make it lads I'm fed up of wage cucking!
Iv also got 320 MNE 5000 EQT AND 10k wagerr

>10k wagerr

Definitely making it

Might of agreed with you if it hadnt gone through 100 ico rounds...

I don't understand why people even post their blockfolio balances, you can literally enter anything you want into it

Is what I'm seeing real? Is that $2.83 billion? Are you Mark Cuban? Who the fuck are you?

I'm poor but I do what I can.

How do you delete a coin from blockfolio app
>tfw you are no longer the generation where you can self teach.
I feel out of touch.

Whole point of it is to be honest if you read the first thing it literally said. If your dick is so tiny you have to enter large amounts kys. The rest of us are showing honest accounts because not everyone on here has half a million bucks.

just go to its details and and look for the garbage can.

click on the coin, then the trash can in the top right corner.

Thanks guys.

Are you the guy I sent 100k XVG to stay in some telegram group?

ark

My name is Satoshi Nakamoto.

I think you're joking, but proofs? And if you are joking, come on, let up, your a fucking billionaire.

I don't see ARK

Mines on MXN.

I'm about to pull th e trigger on ARK, but I don't want to miss them ETH gains

looking to invest $100 into ANT also, possibly ARK

waiting for ANT and ETH to dip from their ATH sometime this weekend

have

Are you in the biz Ark node yet?

It's been a struggle these past few days desu

Derp

App is called altfolio, also will let you put in your precious metal holdings which is dope

Those Siacoin bags... I know the feel. Don't drop them it'll moon next week.

i only invested $20 in them so i already doubled my profits

i'm a long hodler though

Same I only have €12 on it but quote me on this - They WILL moon next week.

>initial investment of $210 when ETH was at $120
>added $500 when ETH was at 170
>added $500 when ETH was at 225
>added $125 for Zencash that immediately tanked
>cut losses and bought Ark
>now at $1860 for a grand fiat total of $1335

Every investment besides ETH has lost me money. How do I get better at this?

I want to diversify but I feel like I'm making a mistake every time I cash out some ETH, how bout that?

Any tips?

doing alright

what app?

Good morning.
Now i go back to sleep

altsheets.ddns.net/altfolio/

Are you fucking kidding me? Is this their website? Why does it look like it was made in 1990? Why are the buttons bouncing around the screen and making me chase them?