Maybe this was a mistake

Methnerd
Methnerd

tfw the more time I spend here , the more I hold, and the more I read about crypto news, the less faith I have in all of this
maybe this was a mistake

I should just cash out

WebTool
WebTool

Release your bags to us

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Nah crypto is the future, even Bill Gates said so himself. If you long term hold though stop coming to Veeky Forums as all these moon and shill threads will make it harder for you to keep money in slow coins.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

How much money have you made?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

If you were to cash out right now, how much profit would you have made in total?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I'm at 100% of my original value
it's been a month though
but I just can't break out
every success story here seems like it's made up
I don't get it

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

do it faggot

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

what are you talking about? Go watch Andreas Antonopolous , Max Keiser, etc. your faith will be renewed. This is the biggest technological breakthrough in decades and will literally change the fate of humanity.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Does this look made up to you faggot?

Skullbone
Skullbone

stop gambling on shitcoins

Evilember
Evilember

What do you own?

RavySnake
RavySnake

what exactly are you doing? trading shillcoins?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

The market cap of crypto has tripled in just the past couple months, how is it possible to not make profit?

FastChef
FastChef

btc eth ark waves strats sc lisk

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

buy more ark ;)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

everytime I make some profit I try to jump onto the next big thing, and it turns out to be just another p&d shit that makes me lose all my profit and sets me back to zero

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

In the time you've been trading ETH went from $88 to $316.

A-all success stories are made up.

MPmaster
MPmaster

how are you even losing money while holding btc and eth?
the other shitcoins must be really bleeding your gains

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

If you have those how can you not be up?

idontknow
idontknow

OP, there are a couple of things you could be doing which may affect your ability to make gains.

1. Are you trading?
2. Are you listening to biz's terrible coin choices?
3. Are you pulling out into fiat every time a coin rises?

I started a little earlier than you, a month and a half ago, I did my own research and its been easy money.

I put 10%-20% into
STRAT
BTC
ETH
ETC
WAVES

If you look from back then I am a pretty happy guy. I didn't even start with much, but it's grown to a few thousand when I started at 500.

I think that those still have potential to keep rising, especially STRAT since it's gone down to a great price now for buying.

Just go into STRAT and hold and you'll be pretty happy. You should diversify though.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I DONT KNOW

RELEASE ME FROM THIS PAIN

I SHOULD JUST STOP BUYING ANY NEW HYPED UP SHIT COIN

Methnerd
Methnerd

Stumble upon Veeky Forums
People yabbering about moon missions
Buy ETH
Months later i made profit out of forgetting i even had it
That's the story of how i made over 100% profit in a span of months, all you had to do was play the brainlet you really are but you're even beneath that somehow

Firespawn
Firespawn

clearly m8. get your wallets safe and walk away for a while.

SniperWish
SniperWish

This makes complete sense. You are listening to biz shit and you are also trading.

Trading = raped by fees, not able to take advantage of anything because you're not in anything.

Just diversify and hold. Suddenly in a week your money is in on the action and you won't want to sell ever.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Fucker you don't need to stop buying these shit coins.

Do what I do. I have my primary portfolio in my top picks, about 70%-80%, then I split 2%-5% for shitcoins or coins that are getting hyped up.

Example - I put 2%-5% alts when they first appear here like RDD, ARK, BITBAY, Bitbean, POSW, MOON.

Usually when I lose, I lose 1-3% of my portfolio, don't care.

When I gain, I get back a lot. Much more than i've lost.

You can play, just do it on the side of your long term holds.

Techpill
Techpill

Bill Gates

I have some bad news for you

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I SHOULD JUST STOP BUYING ANY NEW HYPED UP SHIT COIN

and you wonder why you haven't made money?
Nigger I started like 2 and half weeks ago and I've already made 50% ROI through ETH alone.
The only shitcoin I have is RDD and that's because they are actually targeting a specific market and it's cheap

Booteefool
Booteefool

you can input any random numbers into blockfolio, not like its synced to real accounts lol, so yes it does

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Stop buying shit immediately after it increased 500%

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

How the fuck have you not made a profit in this market?
You really shouldn't be fucking trading if you can't at least eke out small gains in this massive bull market.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Bought ETH 2 months ago
Up $2000
Just hold man, don't day or weektrade.

Spamalot
Spamalot

stop gambling shitcoins and just start investing in ETH and BTC. Only invested in those (and LTC on accident) and I'm at almost $200 profit after 2 days. Keep holding fag.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

tfw need to invest thousands just to make a profit of $100
I invested a couple hundred into BTC, ETH and some shitcoins, and while I have made a profit, it's only been like $5 so far, which covered the transaction fees, so I'm really not ahead anything

Is it even worth it if you don't have a lot to invest?

WebTool
WebTool

Are you kidding me.... Were in a bull market literally everything is going up stop daytrading

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Go watch Andreas Antonopolous , Max Keiser, etc. your faith will be renewed. This is the biggest technological breakthrough in decades and will literally change the fate of humanity
can you recommend some specific videos to show normies to convince them that this is a legit thing? (aka to convince my mom to keep letting me squat in her shed)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Veeky Forums is mostly just a bunch of nocoiner trolls.

whereismyname
whereismyname

A fellow BitBay holder I see. True patrician

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Andreas Antonopolous on Joe Rogan was pretty good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit