Tfw the more time I spend here , the more I hold, and the more I read about crypto news...

>tfw the more time I spend here , the more I hold, and the more I read about crypto news, the less faith I have in all of this
maybe this was a mistake

I should just cash out

Release your bags to us

Nah crypto is the future, even Bill Gates said so himself. If you long term hold though stop coming to Veeky Forums as all these moon and shill threads will make it harder for you to keep money in slow coins.

How much money have you made?

If you were to cash out right now, how much profit would you have made in total?

I'm at 100% of my original value
it's been a month though
but I just can't break out
every success story here seems like it's made up
I don't get it

do it faggot

what are you talking about? Go watch Andreas Antonopolous , Max Keiser, etc. your faith will be renewed. This is the biggest technological breakthrough in decades and will literally change the fate of humanity.

Does this look made up to you faggot?

stop gambling on shitcoins

What do you own?

what exactly are you doing? trading shillcoins?

The market cap of crypto has tripled in just the past couple months, how is it possible to not make profit?

btc eth ark waves strats sc lisk

buy more ark ;)

everytime I make some profit I try to jump onto the next big thing, and it turns out to be just another p&d shit that makes me lose all my profit and sets me back to zero

In the time you've been trading ETH went from $88 to $316.

>A-all success stories are made up.

how are you even losing money while holding btc and eth?
the other shitcoins must be really bleeding your gains

If you have those how can you not be up?

OP, there are a couple of things you could be doing which may affect your ability to make gains.

1. Are you trading?
2. Are you listening to biz's terrible coin choices?
3. Are you pulling out into fiat every time a coin rises?

I started a little earlier than you, a month and a half ago, I did my own research and its been easy money.

I put 10%-20% into
>STRAT
>BTC
>ETH
>ETC
>WAVES

If you look from back then I am a pretty happy guy. I didn't even start with much, but it's grown to a few thousand when I started at 500.

I think that those still have potential to keep rising, especially STRAT since it's gone down to a great price now for buying.

Just go into STRAT and hold and you'll be pretty happy. You should diversify though.

I DONT KNOW

RELEASE ME FROM THIS PAIN

I SHOULD JUST STOP BUYING ANY NEW HYPED UP SHIT COIN

>Stumble upon Veeky Forums
>People yabbering about moon missions
>Buy ETH
>Months later i made profit out of forgetting i even had it
That's the story of how i made over 100% profit in a span of months, all you had to do was play the brainlet you really are but you're even beneath that somehow

clearly m8. get your wallets safe and walk away for a while.

This makes complete sense. You are listening to biz shit and you are also trading.

Trading = raped by fees, not able to take advantage of anything because you're not in anything.

Just diversify and hold. Suddenly in a week your money is in on the action and you won't want to sell ever.

Fucker you don't need to stop buying these shit coins.

Do what I do. I have my primary portfolio in my top picks, about 70%-80%, then I split 2%-5% for shitcoins or coins that are getting hyped up.

Example - I put 2%-5% alts when they first appear here like RDD, ARK, BITBAY, Bitbean, POSW, MOON.

Usually when I lose, I lose 1-3% of my portfolio, don't care.

When I gain, I get back a lot. Much more than i've lost.

You can play, just do it on the side of your long term holds.

>Bill Gates

I have some bad news for you

>I SHOULD JUST STOP BUYING ANY NEW HYPED UP SHIT COIN

and you wonder why you haven't made money?
Nigger I started like 2 and half weeks ago and I've already made 50% ROI through ETH alone.
The only shitcoin I have is RDD and that's because they are actually targeting a specific market and it's cheap

you can input any random numbers into blockfolio, not like its synced to real accounts lol, so yes it does

Stop buying shit immediately after it increased 500%

How the fuck have you not made a profit in this market?
You really shouldn't be fucking trading if you can't at least eke out small gains in this massive bull market.

>Bought ETH 2 months ago
>Up $2000
Just hold man, don't day or weektrade.

stop gambling shitcoins and just start investing in ETH and BTC. Only invested in those (and LTC on accident) and I'm at almost $200 profit after 2 days. Keep holding fag.

>tfw need to invest thousands just to make a profit of $100
I invested a couple hundred into BTC, ETH and some shitcoins, and while I have made a profit, it's only been like $5 so far, which covered the transaction fees, so I'm really not ahead anything

Is it even worth it if you don't have a lot to invest?

Are you kidding me.... Were in a bull market literally everything is going up stop daytrading

>Go watch Andreas Antonopolous , Max Keiser, etc. your faith will be renewed. This is the biggest technological breakthrough in decades and will literally change the fate of humanity
can you recommend some specific videos to show normies to convince them that this is a legit thing? (aka to convince my mom to keep letting me squat in her shed)

Veeky Forums is mostly just a bunch of nocoiner trolls.

A fellow BitBay holder I see. True patrician

Andreas Antonopolous on Joe Rogan was pretty good.