Ok Veeky Forums I'm not bullshitting or meme'ing here. I will give $1000 (0...

Ok Veeky Forums I'm not bullshitting or meme'ing here. I will give $1000 (0.35btc) to anyone who can tell me how to use my skills to make a few million dollars by the end of this year. My skills are in programming and design and I have at least 5 years experience working in those fields, however I'm a complete beta autist when it comes to interacting with people.

And if your idea does make me millions, I will pay you $100k (35btc). It has to be a feasible, well thought out plan and it can't involve anything illegal or excessively degenerate. Post your premise here and if it sounds feasible we can talk further.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZyM6FZy
forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy ETH

Get a job. Work on your people skills. Climb the ladder. Get some connections. Start your own business. Live happily.

That's going to make me $1 million by the end of this year?

make a shitty meme game for normies with ads and shit for phones

1LX9A7Ssc8Q7m2c3MdMaYDdpNCsLQ7Z3dk

Spoiler alert: OP isn't going to give you shit.

How many money do you have right now to invest?

>ransom ware
>wallet steal ware (data exfiltration over intel ME serial over TCP)
pls gib me your $100k

Also, I already have a job making $80k/year, but I'm fucking tired of being a wagecuck.

buy ETH
make a trading exchange that doesn't have bot bullshit on it
make an ICO
develop Dapps

find a way to sell blockchain tech to enterprise customers/an entire industry after you release a revolutionary coin addressing such a particular problem via an ICO

Designs many T-shirts per day based on popular culture, celebrities, memes, Tumblr etc.

Sell via merch by amazon. Each tee will sell a couple a week, the more designs you do the more will sell.

Source: have done it, has worked

Even big business hits on the tech industry came from teams as small of 2 or 3 people, you'll have to work on that autism if you wanna make a real buck

The only real avenue of making moderate profit working on your own is making hentai games catering to degenerates, all those parteons of all around mediocre schmucks pulling out shitty writting and art nets them a decent amount monthly

Feel free to keep your autismobucks

Nothing is going to make you a million by the end of the year save for playing the (crypto)lottery, unless you already have a million or two.

Flip the house. Invest in real estate.

1QDzVhVWWYwNxUJJEpaUJsBAhNVbkhnyrV

Atleast give me 0.1 btc

Use Lisk to develop a blockchain app using javascript
add it to an exchange like Yobit or Nova
shill the fuck out of it

14N1oVVQZm1972SFBdDvz6kMWQnH4XNe44

pleasure doing business with you

Email me, OP. [email protected]

I'm the opposite; I'm a big people person but super adhd-pi so focusing in things like programming is a no-go.

Anyway, I have several plans and ideas I haven't pulled the trigger on. I wanted to get devs but too poor. I'd rather post her. Let's talk.

My merch account got sorted recently, how'd you get your info and how'd you about copyright quicksand

*id rather not post here

better yet
>hold on to that 0.35 btc
if it hits 1 million send me some
15YoEfZXLyBrddEdGZXYJ7VxfAos6AoYKt

>being this desperate of a codemonkey
>hiring an idea guy on a sentinelese spear sharpening forum

bruh

This isn't really doable anymore. The market for smartphone games is oversaturated and there's almost no money in it anymore for anybody who isn't already established at the top.

I certainly will if I see an original idea that sounds like it may actually work.

I have about $60k in crypto right now, but I don't expect that to grow into the millions by the end of the year.

>make a trading exchange
This is an interesting idea that I've thought about doing, but I'm not sure what the regulatory consequences would be. I live in the US and it seems there are laws around operating an exchange.
>make an ICO
Looked into this too, but again, there's all sorts of regulation and due diligence shit that has to be done and I have no understanding of those things.

Yeah, but the thing is that I'm capable of doing the work of those 2 or 3 people. I've worked at a few startups before and always had to do other peoples' work for them because nobody ever pulled their own weight.

>celebrities
That's pretty degenerate, no thanks.

I don't have the capital to invest in real estate.

>Looked into this too, but again, there's all sorts of regulation and due diligence shit that has to be done and I have no understanding of those things.

>wants to make a million dollars
>does not want to expend any effort
you're shit outta luck then faggot

>add it to an exchange
Doesn't this cost a lot of money? And even then only the shitty low-volume exchanges will add coins if you pay them.

Also, I'd like to develop some kind of coin, but I don't have any original, feasible ideas for one. That's why I'm asking for specific ideas.

I take it the startup wasn't successful at all then, imagine for once the quality of a product you could deliver working with a team on par with you

>but you have to like learn an do stuff...
Kek. Buy $60k worth of lottery tickets then.

Make an Android/IOS game with microtransactions.

See this is why autists need a Chad to work under.

No, I'm willing to expend lots of effort if it's in an area I have expertise in, or if it's something that can be learned. With ICO's I've tried to do some research, but I haven't been able to find any concrete information on the subject. It almost seems like you need to be on the inside and already know people in crypto to get an ICO off the ground. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong.

Theoretically yeah, but I've come to the conclusion that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Teams are always going to be shit.

I have a couple of ideas, OP. Email me with a throwaway: [email protected]

Not sure where you got the idea from that I don't want to learn or do anything. Learning is my favorite thing, and if I could actually do that while making money, that would be the ideal situation for me.

I have an idea that is only missing my beta autist programmer. I've had programmers want to work on it but couldn't because their jobs got in the way. Have a lawyer willing to work for free for stake in the company when I eventually get the ball rolling. Are you my programmer? HMU on kik if you want - bushwickbi, yes i use it for sexytimes. Prove it's you by posting the last 3 letters of your username here before messaging me.

I'm also a developer and my employer is in the business of building SaaS applications and racking up those user's monthly fees. Businesses and other developers always need data, so we tap into some raw data, build tools and APIs around it and charge our user's for its use.

Think of sites like viewdns.info or seositecheckup.com

>Teams are always going to be shit
Much later in life you'll realize how wrong you were and why you never realized your dream of millions

Do those sites actually make money? They look like shit and could easily be recreated in a weekend.

The older I get, the more I realize it's true though. I used to think teams were great back when I was first starting out in my mid 20s, but after actually working with people I've realized nobody gives a shit about anything but themselves and I've become very jaded on the subject.

They wouldn't be paying me to build them if they didn't make any money.

>if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself
This attitude will be a problem getting anywhere. If you're willing to learn - then learn people skills first and foremost. Running any kind of business will require many different areas of expertise that no single person would ever be able to be proficient at simply physically, no matter how smart. Human capital is everything in this world. It's your investors, your clients, your employees. It's the constant swarm of ideas and opportunities around you. Having a great business idea is worthless unless you can actually bring it to life and knowing people in every sense is the one way to do it. You honestly should have already grown out of the autistic Dr. House style delusions by the time you're making that salary.

Make app as autistic as you are, put it on the app store, randomly get tons of money from add revenue when you hit a billion downloads.

I'll take my btc
15WNYn636Dw27Lo4CRsMMHTorkCArrWFdw

pump a yobit shitcoin

join the biz ARK delegate pool with a respectable amount of ark in your wallet lmao the first 50 days of forging will be 100% payout to voters while I run the server at a short term loss. The node forges like 422 Ark/day payouts will be weekly and Ark will grow past $1 value certainly

for details see
or talk with us directly at discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

see our proposal to arker normies here forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate

We raised more than $446,000 worth of ARK in 4 days at a consistent rate so we're going places fast.

>then learn people skills
I can't, I'm an autist. It's basically a mental disability with no treatment available. Thinking I can just "learn people skills" is delusional and isn't going to get me anywhere in life.

>constant swarm of ideas
I haven't seen one viable idea in this thread, let alone out there in the world "around me". Good ideas are really fucking hard to come by. The execution of a product, at least in software, is the easiest part once you actually have a good idea.

If I was you I would make my own coin. There is still time to succeed especially if the idea of the coin is new and interesting. I mean there are coins that do absolutely nothing or basically the same as bitcoin and have millions in marketcap. One of your skills is programming, you probably have friends or acquaintances that are programmers. Making it possible to set up a team to create a coin. Your other skill is design, meaning you have the creative capacity to develop a coin. I honestly think this is a plausible option for you.

Hope this helped and seems like the right option!
15iXCxH2LfMz8xP47EUWGGaQdtLSho2a5F

Make a kikestarter, advertise it appropriately, make your product.

I think I do have the ability to do this, but I'm unable to find any resources on the business side of things (ICO's, getting listed on an exchange, etc). Also, I don't have any good ideas for what the coin could do. Not sure if just copying another coin would make any money.

>>then train your muscles
>I can't, I'm weak. It's basically a physical disability. Thinking I can just "train my muscles" is delusional and isn't going to get me anywhere in life.
I'm beginning to suspect this whole thread is just fishing for (You)'s.

Depending on your level of programming knowledge I wold look in to starting my own coin. Your morals may be questioned here but there are a lot of coins out there with 'reused' code. You have the knowledge in programming and design to facilitate the majority of this on your own. Woke with someone who can assist with the people side of things such as social media. A simple coin (1 billion supply, no premine) with no bullshit will do well. There are a lot of coins out there currently saying they are bringing the latest and unique ideas to the crypto world with no promises. Your coin does not need this. The Ethereum blockchain is becoming increasingly promising. Good luck OP

>comparing the inner workings of the human brain, the most complex biological organ in existence, to the simple cell multiplication and expansion that happens from basic mechanical stimulation of muscle fibers
I hope you're trolling.

OP, guy with the email address here. Hope you aren't ignoring meee [email protected] . I have tentative game plans you may find interesting. Ok that was last post.

I would be able to handle social media stuff myself. I have no problem with human interaction when given the time to type out my thoughts and don't have to physically interact with anybody. What exactly is a "simple coin" though?

Bro! I got just the thing!

We take The Novacoin code,clone it, replace any mention of Novacoin with our own coin name, and say we have a genius Uzbeki developer who was invented a new conses algorithm and p2p network technology. we have an ico at 1 satoshi, in which we buy 75% of the coins, and then slowly bleed the crypto community dry with mundane readme file commits and comments randomly inserted into the code.

We can call XtraKikes. (XKS)

Develope an app that shows hot girls that work at gas stations... or an add on to something like wayz. Id like an advance please 1KMmTGTxnEjMQ2wyh4GPzhSPdNZATg1n2S

I could give you an idea. But why would I give you something worth millions in exchange for a paltry 101k?

I'll split it with you, maybe we make a million each.

Simple may not have been the best word to use. I feel that right now, a coin that didn't promise the world would do well. A coin that was just that, a coin. A cryptocurrency that may actually be usable as a form of payment in the near future. No hidden info or empty promises.

>oversaturated
confirmed for fucking retard. you'll never be rich.

EMA crossover algorithm.
Fuck you pay me.

I wouldn't be against this if it's a fair split and we each contribute exactly the same amount of work to it.

>but muh completely unrelated bullshit excuse
Dear god, I'm struggling to believe you're not a larping /r9k/ teenager. Every skill is trainable. Go make a fucking effort instead of whining on a board. Yes, you're likely not going to be the great fucking Gatsby. Yes, you can absolutely be good with people if you put in the work instead of making childish excuses for your own fear and laziness.

How much have you really looked into making an exchange though op? It would be difficult legally, security wise and effortwise. But I believe a simple minimalist eth backed exchange (as opposed to btc) would be killer. Dude polo makes over half a million dollars a day in trading fees alone going off the volume posted.
Message back if interested in exploring further. I also could contribute a lot. Sounds like were in a similar position.

If you know c++ learn unity and unreal and get into virtual reality. Shits hot like crypto.

But why would anybody want to use it over any other coin? What would be the selling point?

Have you actually looked at the app store and google play store in the last few years? Right now there are literally 2000 different fidget spinner apps that look and behave exactly identical to each other.

Autism is not treatable. Find me one example of an autist who was able to overcome it and become a successful "people person".

Now I'm curious too, I'm gonna msg you

Sorry meant to quote instead of

Of course, that is what contracts are for.

>app store
don't talk about shit you don't understand. the mentality doesn't stop at the fucking app store, anybody who uses the word "oversaturated" for a growing market can suck a dick and go back to slaving away for some incompetent boss.

Make a crypto, set issuance so that marketcap is still over 1 million at 1 sat. Pay fee to yobit to get listed. Put up tiny sell walls to attract pump and dump groups. Dump on their asses when they get buy orders set up for a few BTC. Rinse and repeat with multiple coins.

Not sure how doable this is, but you should try and create an index fund for the top 10-20 coins, and set it up the trade like an etf. It will be like vanguard of crypto.

here is my email if you are serious

[email protected]

Apple app store downloads have been pretty much flat for years now and google play download count isn't that relevant because it's mostly pajeets and other 3rd worlders who are contributing towards that, and they don't spend any money on apps, nor do advertisers pay anything to reach them.

What apps have you made recently that have netted you millions of dollars?

This is an intriguing idea, but it looks like yobit doesn't actually guarantee that your coin will be listed even if you pay them the 0.5btc.

Too much regulation around that to be able to do it without having huge amount of capital.

>conflating internet slang with actual medical condition
You're not a very smart person, are you.

It's a spectrum disorder, and I'm definitely somewhere on that spectrum. I have no problem with calling myself an autist, even if that's not the "correct" medial term for it.

Of course they don't "guarantee" it standard legal bullshit. Still they seemingly do list them all anyways, I mean there's tons of coins on there without any information on the coin able to be found anywhere.

>my market analysis of a massive global industry includes a bar graph with 6 data points and an assumption about how indians download more apps
>i want to be a millionaire

half of those pajeets are better programmers than you, and aren't mentally retarded. i hired an "elite" programmer for 10k over 3 months. what does your resume look like?

>a few million dollars by the end of this year
Slow and steady wins the race, mate. Get a job, job hop every two years for a 30-80% salary increase. Save 80% of your income, invest in 65% stock index funds, 25% bond funds, 10% play money (individual stocks, REIT, more crypto, startup investing, peer to peer, ...)

I don't want your money. I want you to consider a solid track instead of a hype.

>half of those pajeets are better programmers than you
Stopped reading there. You sound like a larper who's never actually worked with indians or even in the industry at all. And you never answered my question. What game have you sold recently on an app store that's brought in at least $1 million in revenue?

Seconding this.

If you don't have a 6-figure day job or freelance job as a programmer atm, you're not that good at programming.

Design should pay you between $40 and $150 an hour. I am a freelance designer at the very bottom of the skill scale (and I suck at self-management too) and I earn $45/hour.

Make an actually good game and pay a niche streamer to play it. Use ads to speed up in game processes and have often periodic deals. Doesn't need to be complicated just simple but smart

Based on your post, you indeed are a literal autist that doesn't have a clue how to interact with people, most especially a business partner. Just because you can type your thoughts out doesn't mean those thoughts are any good at conveying any type of message or meaning.

Second of all, you did not even specify what languages you know, how well you know them, or provide any idea of your previous work. Link a portfolio, what the hell can you build? Back end? Front end? What type of design? Do you even understand design? Why should I believe you.

I'm a successful entrepreneur and CEO. Why should I just give you one of my ideas and in return I get a small pittance of the profit and you make millions? How do you plan to market this "future thing" you've built? How do you plan to get people excited about this "idea that you're going to build." Why is anything you do going to be better? How many hours are you ready to put in? What is "equal work"? If you're only paid 80k a year right now, and I am closing deals that are worth 10s of millions, but I'm spending half the time that you do, then whose work is more valuable?

What are your interests? How many products have you brought to market? Things that make millions solve millions of people's problems (most usually), do you understand people's problems?

If you're just in it for money, just build a day trading python bot and put it work on currencies. Second of all if you really want to be taken seriously then link your github, what the hell can you even do?

>job hop every two years for a 30-80% salary increase
That's not how it works though. There's a limit to how much you can be paid as a wagecuck, and it's pretty low. For example, as a programmer you're probably never going to make much more than $150k/year. There are exceptions of course, but they're very rare and usually involve working more in management than actually programming.

I do though. I was making $120k/year in 2016, but I left that for a 100% remote job that pays $80k/year and consumes much less of my time. I basically work for 10 hours a week while looking like I work a full 40 hours. But it's still wagecuckery and a shitty thing to have to waste any amount of time on.

says the guy who doesn't know how to use his "skills," doesn't know how to talk to people, and thinks that millionaires are made overnight.

any ownership of a business goes out the window with your self diagnosed brain damage and negative attitude. your options as a regular dipshit computer guy are to get into a startup with equity, or to become an angel investor with a technical advantage. don't bother making another excuse, there are literally billions of people like you and you're predictable as fuck.

>here's a bullshit label to excuse yourself never trying hard enough
Thanks for actually confirming being an /r9k/ teen. This thread was mildly entertaining. Keep it on your home board next time, though, please.

> you put out an ad on a gay porn site
> latest and greatest in intrusive dildos
> "does what no other can do until now"
> "latest and greatest in sexual technology"
> "guaranteed results or your money back" - all of that nonsense
> such dildos cost $70 a pop - a snip for the pleasure they're giving the recipients
> after a period of perhaps 2-3 days after the buyer's money clears
> you send the buyer a cheque to their address as a refund with the company name on it
> Ass Tickler's Faggot Fan Club
> you apologise saying you couldn't get the supplies and they're out of stock
> now you see how many people cash that cheque
> not a single soul

> because who wants their bank manager to know they tickle ass when they're not paying in cheques... :3

>I was making $120k/year in 2016

For how long? If you've had a job (assuming starting at $50k) since 2012 and knew about saving & investing, the bull market should have brought you very close to a million already. Peeps with $80k year are at $700k saved and invested.

They won't cash the cheque, but you've got the minerals to open an account in that name. Fagt.

GENIUS

>he still hasn't answered the question

You're complaining about 10 hours a week? Fuck off. What type of programming is it? What company?

Sadly, I didn't start buying crypto until about a month ago. Biggest regret in my life was not listening to Veeky Forums a year ago when ETH was $10 and I had tens of thousands to invest.

>bash org quotes in 2017
Why am I still on this site.

I'm talking about Bogleheads style investing.

Crypto is speculation, not investing.

1GCB5uu9nMtV2XPkiPS141Edfc16p9ZNYG
security architect

>Bogleheads
I don't know what that is, but I don't see how it would be possible to make anything close to a million in a few years investing in anything other than crypto.

Ok OP, listen.

Get involved in NLP and start scraping retail website for reviews. Once you have trained your algorithm enough, start offering your services to small/medium companies.

As you are scraping the data, you can do some clustering and classification to see better how are 5 star reviews formed.

This is the hottest under the radar shit. Reply to me if you want to discuss it further.

I don't get it, what is the actual service being offered with this?

>dear guys I'm a lazy and stupid mediocrity
>tell me what people do with their lives so I can share a rationalization for my inability to do it
good thread. consider suicide.

>I'm a lazy and stupid mediocrity
Nice english pajeet.

Writing high level customer feedback and data analysis of the company's product.

You basically train an algorithm to write high level reviews while analyzing WHY the costumers rated the product highly.

It may sound dumb but TESCO( Walmart for amerifags) invested 1/2 mil in a company which does this.

Wouldn't an algorithm that writes fake reviews be illegal though?

He's not asking for a business partner. He's asking for an idea from someone who would otherwise get 0$ for their idea. For example, this is someone who would otherwise get 0$ for their idea
but good post otherwise, just misses the mark a bit.

the phrase is perfectly correct, but thanks for further confirming your intellectual handicap. get off my board and go back to discussing vidya in whatever den of underage autismos you crawled out of.