Venture capital investments during the dot com bubble was USD20 billion a year

>venture capital investments during the dot com bubble was USD20 billion a year.
>Combined crytomarket cap is over 120 billion

How big would this bubble have to go until you guys stop bag holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnfn.cnn.com/2000/11/09/technology/overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh bubble
>living in a world where twitter inc. exists

People were calling this a bubble when btc was $50. Buy and hold until you can retire young

What was the dot com bubble marketcap?

Market cap is not the amount of real dollars people have actually put in the market. It's the same when some shitty startup raises 20 million for 10% of its shares, that's 20 million invested but 200 million market cap.

This is a globalised banking system, not an operating system

It will go well into the trillions, likely helping guide the world into a cyberpunk dystopia

your entry price matters, for you guys to make 10x, crytos have to be worth 1.2 trillion, which is worth more than Amazon and Apple combined for a bunch of shitty meme coins you can't even spend or sell without getting hunted by the FBI

dotcom bubble happened when not everyone and their mother was connected to the internet

it is also easier to sell and buy dot com stocks than to buy and sell your shit coins

2.5 trillion

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nexus, Monero, NEM, Bancor and a few others

In the future these are basically globalised banks, cryptos are like Yughio cards, but better. The elites own many companies outright, and basically collect companies depending on there coding/platform/reception and creation date

HODL till 2020-2030 and stay woke

The vast majority of that is in BTC which has been accumulating since fucking 2008 and is speculated separately from all other alt coins.

Also, crypto is traded globally, with no restrictions, 24 hours a day.

Doesnt take a genius to see we are nowhere, I mean NOWHERE, near a bubble burst. Crypto is more in line with a brand new global industrial revolution, rather than some run-of-the-mill western speculative bubble.

thx

yo so to buy crypto coins i need a wallet right ?
which are the best wallets/services to buy n hold coins ?

cnnfn.cnn.com/2000/11/09/technology/overview/

why are you just making up figures? 280 companies had a market cap of ~3trillion.

We're 30x away from that.

I've already made way more than 10x. Been playing with crypto since 2012 and steady holding since 2015. I've already earned big. At this point crypto is my job, made more money on this than my STEM degree has ever made me. Just enjoying the ride now.

>1.2 trillion

Its going to go to that EASILY and much further even still. Im talking hundreds of billions for many individual coins alone, bare minimum- and more than likely much, much higher than that.

Crypto is going revolutionize the way we do things on a global scape.

You have my permission to fucking screencap this.

bitbeans are going to take me to lamboland

I'm invested in bitbean too but I have an issue with the total final circulation being 50 billion. How high do you possibly expect it to moon with a coin that inflated?

>Crypto is going revolutionize the way we do things on a global scape.

The jews won't allow that and you know that, they just block exchanges and the crypto will lose 70% of their users, or even more, because not everyone here believes that crypto coins are real money instead of just "nerdy stocks".

congrats, true believers go down with the ship though

there is no real valuable technology behind any of the coins and they are too slow to be used for everyday transactions

pretty sure it will soar high as USD faith plummets but then someone like china will pull the plug as its a massive threat to the states power.

>the jews won't allow it
They will and we will all get bancor gfs

the internet was actually revolutionary, you are just hoarding a bunch of tokens that will become worthless the second Amazoncoin and googlerium comes out.

Im at 300+% Gains on 3k investment with no sign of slowing down. You may clean my lambo later.

>muh gloom n' doom

Ok great thanks.

I mean I doubt it ever hits a high number like a buck. But it is promising with it being able to quickly move funds and the inperson cash card you can buy.
I'm sure there's a term for it. I doubt it'll moon but I do seeing it as being useful to quickly move cash from one spot to another.

Why would amazon or google make their own shitcoin, as opposed to just using a credits system they fully control?

you can clean my real 911 with your tears when you are the dumb sucker holding the bag and was too smart to listen to anyone skeptical.

>buys a depreciating asset with the most profitable appreciating asset in the current year
>we're the ones crying

>why enjoy things you work for when you can autistically hoard instead
hello /ptg/

nice not censoring your license plate, fggt
but i expect you're just a larp taking pictures of nice cars on the way to your scooter

LOL
go back to bed gramps and take your failporche with you. Bespoke lambos are the only cars worth /bizraeli cryptocurrency investors.

This forum is exclusively for people willing to make 300% returns daily, not for vanguard/index-fund cucks. Enjoy your 6% yearly returns.

>blockchain
>smart contracts
>several different coins specifically made to tackle micro-transactions quickly
Not sure if I just got baited or you're legitimately to stupid to recognize the possibilities

bread on hood faggot

hahahaha

20 year old piece of trash

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok bro. Thanks for not even attempting to refute my point that you tried to mislead everyone by posting really low numbers.

Salty nocoiner stay poer.

Right, it happened when everyone and their mother put all of their money into shitty tech stocks because everyone was afraid of missing out on the mad gainz even though they were fucking clueless about the underlying tech. This doesn't sound familiar at all.

This. The reality is that smart contracts are the final step that allows trust-based automation.
Automated taxis - running on smart contracts
Automated hotels/tenancy - again on smart contracts
Freelancers, ecommerce marketplaces, sales and distribution, the possibilities for trust based automation are endless.

>it's a photo of someone's car
what did he mean by this

made 2000% returns since January user.

keep up.

>too slow
>bank wires take hours if you're lucky
>bitcoin transfer takes half an hour, most crypto being far faster
>too slow
kek

>At this point crypto is my job, made more money on this than my STEM degree has ever made me.

Are you relying on crypto for all of your income? That would be a very stupid idea.