takes2long
takes2long

Hi, I'm the 5-10% daily profits guy. Today I'm at -5,73%

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

What are you in?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

5% daily profit on 1k and in 365 days you'll be as big as amazon.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Any advice? Just hold?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

yes, but how realistic is making 5% a day, everyday, for a full year?

SniperGod
SniperGod

me 2 :(

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

You can't expect him to do basic arithmetic when he can't tell the difference between a comma and a decimal point.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

tfw xdn just slips lower and lower

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

In europoorland we use commas instead of decimal points, you uneducated cunt.

mfw -8,18% now

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Gee, I didn't know that. Thanks so much for educating me. I feel so enlightened. Fact is, you still can't do math for shit. I guess it is because your education system spends all of its resources teaching you to put commas where decimal points belong.

happy_sad
happy_sad

why do you only have shitcoins?

5mileys
5mileys

No problem americunt. I see that your brain is malfunctioning, you should come to europoorland and try one of our free healthcare systems

farquit
farquit

free

Skullbone
Skullbone

Pretty brutal day today. Things haven't really recovered since last Monday it doesn't seem like

Flameblow
Flameblow

LSK
BTCD
someone's being copying my portfolio

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Litteraly everything in crypto is math and every decent crypto project is europe/russia (that's europe, let's not kid ourselves) based. Thank you for giving us your money though burger.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

(that's europe, let's not kid ourselves)

Russian education is living from its substance. Their universities are literally falling apart and on a academic level, thei rival fucking african states.

Dont mix up russian nepotism with european education.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

these meme coins

whereismyname
whereismyname

DGB DROPPING
RDD DROPPING
XVG DROPPING
GGWP FAGGOTS

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

You must be joking, right? Where do you think the best engineers come out of? MIT?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Everyone knows the best engineers come from Caltech.

Lunatick
Lunatick

only shitcoiners are losing money today

I'm up 10 grand from yesterday

idontknow
idontknow

European unis are chock full of Russian students. Anyone who's not a complete brainlet can go for a free ride in best academic institutions out there.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Lmc is the only meme there
Also
not investing 10% of your portfolio in memes
It's like you hate money

StonedTime
StonedTime

i make 2 to 5% just with 1broker.cc by copying traders, why even bother with doing all these small trades yourself?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit