Hi, I'm the 5-10% daily profits guy. Today I'm at -5,73%

Hi, I'm the 5-10% daily profits guy. Today I'm at -5,73%

What are you in?

5% daily profit on 1k and in 365 days you'll be as big as amazon.

Any advice? Just hold?

yes, but how realistic is making 5% a day, everyday, for a full year?

me 2 :(

You can't expect him to do basic arithmetic when he can't tell the difference between a comma and a decimal point.

>tfw xdn just slips lower and lower

In europoorland we use commas instead of decimal points, you uneducated cunt.

>mfw -8,18% now

Gee, I didn't know that. Thanks so much for educating me. I feel so enlightened. Fact is, you still can't do math for shit. I guess it is because your education system spends all of its resources teaching you to put commas where decimal points belong.

why do you only have shitcoins?

No problem americunt. I see that your brain is malfunctioning, you should come to europoorland and try one of our free healthcare systems

>free

Pretty brutal day today. Things haven't really recovered since last Monday it doesn't seem like

>LSK
>BTCD
someone's being copying my portfolio

Litteraly everything in crypto is math and every decent crypto project is europe/russia (that's europe, let's not kid ourselves) based. Thank you for giving us your money though burger.

>(that's europe, let's not kid ourselves)

Russian education is living from its substance. Their universities are literally falling apart and on a academic level, thei rival fucking african states.

Dont mix up russian nepotism with european education.

>these meme coins

>DGB DROPPING
>RDD DROPPING
>XVG DROPPING
GGWP FAGGOTS

You must be joking, right? Where do you think the best engineers come out of? MIT?

Everyone knows the best engineers come from Caltech.

only shitcoiners are losing money today

I'm up 10 grand from yesterday

European unis are chock full of Russian students. Anyone who's not a complete brainlet can go for a free ride in best academic institutions out there.

Lmc is the only meme there
Also
>not investing 10% of your portfolio in memes
It's like you hate money

i make 2 to 5% just with 1broker.cc by copying traders, why even bother with doing all these small trades yourself?