Its over, isnt it?

Its over, isnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rW6qGiWRC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. It is, sadly. At this point, it won't go above 1400 and is likely to plummet a LOT more when people are tired of holding bags.

yes it's over.
wait until good news.

I hope people panic sell all the way down to 100 sats so I can get more of these

No one will buy based on fake DGB news again. The citibank thing was a farce. The Minecraft server a TOTAL joke.

Isn't it over?

>Denial and isolation
>Anger
>Bargaining
>Depression
>Acceptance
The 5 stages of Digibyte, glad to know you guys finally are at 5

Dude is this a fucking joke?

you tell me?

Doing pretty well senpai. I literally can't even lose.

It's not DGB market cap you nigger

Why would it be?

How many thousands have you lost the last 3 days?

I FUCKED UP AND FORGOT TO SELL BEFORE THE NEWS AS PLANNED

CAN ANYONE POST GUIDES ON HOW TO TIE A NOOSE??

You know the FUD spammers are the exact same people as the MOON spammers right? how fucking new are you people?

None, because it's not real money.

>Taking someone's bags
Very generous my dude

I would buy back in at my original price of 300 sats. Coin has potential if the dev team isn't completely demoralized, but it isn't anything better than a $50 spec play at this point.

That said, I'd like to thank Veeky Forums for bringing DGB to my attention back in May. I 7xed my investment and just made an offer on a house thanks to DGB.

>sinked 1/3 of my portfolio into this at 1800 sats based on the CitiBank farce

REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA STOP BEING A GAINLET HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP FALLING FOR SCAMS

Citibank announces the winner in July, so it'll jump or somehow drop even lower.

DGB is over dude, the dev team are a joke. Jared is a fucking autistic joke. His presentation looked PATHETIC.

LMAO do you idiots really believe this bullshit?

Who is going to fall for the Citibank hype again?

They lost the competition. Period.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

BUY ARK
BUY LISK
BUY STRAT

YOU CAN GO ALL IN. SELL YOUR DGB AND BUY THOSE 3 NOOWWWWW

Finally pulled the plug. Hands can only be so strong. Learned some valuable lessons at least.

Why are you so desperate for people to sell their bags?

I'm only speaking the truth, how am I desperate? People are selling this trash regardless. Best to mitigate losses instead of waiting until it plummets more, as I'm sure many did (and have learned their lesson).

This garbage is going down below 1000 sats, just wait little buddy.

>Fucking huge picture of a boat taking up the whole slide
>Plain black text on a white background without any design flair whatsoever
This is what people on Veeky Forums have unironically invested in.

STRAT
ARK
both on suicide watch

Good job. Hopefully you made a bit; if not, you've learned your lesson.

Don't ever believe autistic fucking idiots like Jared Tate ever again - don't fall for BS hype, or you will pay for it.

Sell you my bags at 500? what kind of retard would do that?

Its not over until its over

Why though?

Bought at 100 sats. No fugs given about this correction, more news and competitions coming up in July, and Jared has talked to several companies. Though it might take a few weeks or even months, I'm convinced that DGB will shatter 3000 sats.

Ok, then don't, and it will go down to 100 sats. Your choice. It's going to keep plummeting and there is NOTHING anyone can do. Confidence is SHATTERED. Trust in DGB is GONE.

>tfw there are more awards that will be announced in July
>tfw DGB could win the award where you get the chance to present to nigerian or columbia government officials
>the same thing happens again with a different presentation
>gets hyped up and pumped up again till we reach 4000 this time
>the fall is even greater this time
I hope they get that prize, I'm looking forward to it.

Dude. Jared is an autistic retard, those companies probably laugh and make fun of him when he leaves the board room.

No one is buying the Citibank competition hype again. Not like DGB will win it anyways. Sell and move on. You can still make a nice profit if you sell now instead of waiting, and then have it plummet to 500 sats.

This is the part that hurts me the most.

I bought in at 100 sats, I feel totally fine with my gains and my bags right now.

But seriously? He couldn't put 5 minutes into his fucking POWERPOINT presentation to make it look better than a first year university student?

I sold off 1/3 of my stash the moment I verified the authenticity of this image desu.

Jared was happy about there being a 5 million dollar award, what does that tell you?

No one gives a rat's ass about these competitions anymore. Not only did DGB prove to be unwinnable because the product and presentation is farcical, but trust and confidence in this shitcoin is totally eroded.

>tfw DGB could win the award where you get the chance to present to nigerian or columbia government officials
Wow, what a two superpowers

>Sell and move on.

>be me
>keep looking at sell orders
>it's a bunch of panic sell retards

Lmfao.

I can't believe you're letting the Whales rape you guys this hard.

-25$? are you serious because if you are then kys you'll never make it in the world

I lost a bit, but nothing that will keep me up at night. Im still quite new so I dont have a lot of money in the game yet.

First 1000 now 100? fine I'll sell the bags when it reaches 0.00000001 sats alright.

tfw i lost about 5 bucks, What am I even doing here

The good thing is I bought at 329 sats, so I won't be going into the red anytime soon. The bad thing is I'm on vacation until Sunday and my DGB is stored on my core wallet on my PC at home, otherwise I would've sold yesterday.

Ok, then keep losing money. Your choice. You can still recover now, in a week this will be ~500 sats tops.

How dumb do you have to be to think this is some sort of "whale" manipulation? It's totally organic. People realized this piece of SHIT coin isn't worth anything, that Jared is a fucking retarded autist who can't even make a decent powerpoint, and that they never deliver on their laughable products.

Please tell me how digibytegaming is going?

should just have talked about dgbchan, literally the only decent thing about this coin

The CitiBank comp wasn't even the special thing about this coin IT WAS ONLY A PLUS AND IT STILL A PLUS BECAUSE HE EXPOSED HIMSELF AND WAS ABLE TO SPEAK TO SEVERAL LARGW COMPANIES

YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO FUCKINGS STUPID THERE IS NOT ONE COMPANY ON EARTH THAT HASNT FAILED TO SUCCEED

IF THE DEVS OF DGB ARE IN PURSUIT OF SUCCESS THEY WILL KEPE TRYING. WHY? BC THEY DONT WANT TO BE POORFAGS LIKE YOU

ITS THE ONLY GANING CRYPTO ARE YOU ALL AUTISTS????

>half the threads on Veeky Forums for the entire last 2 weeks were
>DIGIBYTE TO THE MOON
>BUY
>BUY
>BUY

A dumb brainlet frogposter and his money are soon parted

Jared, pls. Try to save the rest ofyour shitcoin instead of shitposting

This is a different game, every time Jared the Autist fails, confidence in this shitcoin is eroded.

How much did you lose the last 2 days? lol you sound upset.

LMFAO yeah that may well be Jared the Autist. What a dumb motherfucker with a pathetic product.

Think Jared suicides within the next few days? He, and his product are dismal failures.

>to make it look better than a first year university student?

Are you retarded? That's some middle school tier shit. Even in high school the powerpoints were good. They clearly put no time in making their slides look presentable, they're a joke.

DGB is going to zero and never coming back. those devs will find another project. calm down autist.

>-25 loss
>loss

top fucking kek

Reminder: someone wants you to sell off those bags so they can pick them up when the gravity gets a litttle lighter

There is a vested interest in getting those holding this coin to sell. The abundance of FUD does not come without reason. If you hold, you will win. I care not what anybody else does, trying to help the new fags who's weekend are ruined because of this.

Do.
Not.
Sell.

new support looks 1200-1500, I keep seeing these walls shift once it dipped below the 1500 overnight

Uh huh. This piece of shit garbage ass coin isn't going anywhere. Can't even go over 1400 sats.

Can't breach 1400 sats. It's pathetic.

1500?

More like 1200-1380. No one wants to pay more than 1380 for this shit.

All the Fuders in this thread are going to be really fucking pissed in a month when the partners are officially announced. Game devs, government banking etc. etc. This coin is going to be worth real money very soon and all the retards in this thread actually sold at a loss after ONE correction. Every one of you needs to seriously evaluate what you're doing in crypto.

Think about the milestones we have coming up. The moment they update the wallet this thing is going to start to look like the top 5 coin that it is. Everyone here is going to regret selling at that point starting with the announcement next month so I hope you at least held on to a few coins. This thing will go to one dollar and now with high level support behind it that is absolutely going to happen.

they are SPAMMING this shit, it's so easily engineered here because of the Veeky Forums desperates.

just look at how obvious these posts are
This guy is bumping the thread every few or so minutes and there are dozens of them on the threads in the catalog.

I doubt I'll let go but I put in 2.5 btc at 600 because of this exact reason. They were just beginning to pump.

this and ark are the only two longs I've taken in the past month for a good reason

>Reply

I've screencapped this for both of cases :^), will post after july the 5th

Yeah right dude. You're delusional. Why the fuck would game devs and banks want this farce of a shitcoin? Please explain.

How's the digibyte gaming with CSGO and League of Legends going?

All you have is a fucking private minecraft server LMAO.

This shitcoin can't even breach 1400 sats anymore. It's totally over and done.

Furthermore, who is going to have confidence to buy this at prices above 1300 anymore, after what happened?

>Yeah right dude
>You're delusional.
>shitcoin?
>LMAO

Hitting all the FUD bulletpoints aren't you?

>2011
>Bitcoin hits ATH at $30
>crashes down to $10
>"It's all over for Bitcoin now guys..."

This coin is done for.

Maybe at July it will test 2400 but it'll fall back down again.

How much did you lose today?

>missed burst coin
>missed xvg
>missed redd
>holding dgb
buy 1337coin instead its better way more room to grow

I bought in at 120 sats mate I'm profiting no matter what

I sold a 1/10 of them at 2500 so I made back my original investment

strongest hands in biz since I could have easily dumped 10MM

>16 posts by this ID

I'm lmaoing @ your life dude, I don't even have any DGB but keep bumping the thread and desperately FUDing every 5 minutes while your pool of sweat collects under you as you move your sell orders on Bittrex

Lmfao

Will test 1600 tops, and then plummet to

How many threads have you FUDed today?
How many times have deflected when people point out how you don't even use TA fallacies to FUD?
You are so fucking obvious right now that I almost feel like it's a sophisticated way of getting people to either hodl or even buy.

I also saw you in plenty of other DGB "Bagcoin" threads today probably, your style is plain as day

Never bothered with this shitcoin, actually. Just thoroughly enjoying the misery.

Wow you okay there buddy?

Let me give you all a quick REMINDER.

The EXACT same thing happened a year ago in May when, Jared went to go give a presentation at a conference where there were several big names. After the conference, he claim that he was talking behind the scenes and that they met several companies there.
Even if he wasn't lying, did all that talking ever amount to anything? No it didn't. You're about to let a man fool you twice, shame on you.

All DGB needs to do to keep up in those 2 gaming markets is emulate exactly what other coins in that space are already doing. What they have is a dev team that can clearly create a stable and fast coin, a community of gamers and modders who could implement it into Minecraft and a really good name to go along with the rest of it. Past that, all Jared needs to do is get it in front of investors.

MINECRAFT is important because it is the quintisential RPG. That coupled with player interaction makes it the perfect environment to test a "walled garden economy" using coin as the backing. People on this board unironically bought a coin like VOXEL which would do essentially the same thing but in a game that nobody has ever heard of or even cares about. This is going to change the way that in game economies are structured and it all starts with the minecraft server.
The thing surged overnight to 2200 and has dipped by about 900 sats practically overnight. The crash was as big as it was because people were speculating on it thinking the anouncements were going to be made on the spot when what they really needed was just some connections and some money for continued development.

People in this thread don't seem to realize the NUMBER ONE thing that boosts prices on these coins isn't rumors or even announcements, IT'S RELEASES! Official big releases of software that can be interacted with and incentivizes normies to pick the coin up that's what will drive demand. The huge wave of speculators we saw here were just retards from BIZ who wanted to make some quick profits and got fucked over by whale manipulation and hype.

>tfw bought in at 920
>if it doesn't reach 10000 I will kicked out of my apartment and out on the street
Best way to survive being homeless?

He's probably accumulating. Nobody could be this desperate.

ITS A FUCKING SINKING SHIP YOU RETARDS

Bagholders keep telling you to hold

Just cut your losses short and get the fuck out.

Question Veeky Forums how do you guys buy other coins other than BTC and ETH ? What i mean is
how do you know how much to buy like in terms of value ? Because BTC n ETH can be bought with USD, EUR
but shit like DBG shows 0.000000201 BTC or something like that. How can i quickly see the value in dollars ?

>Bagholders keep telling you to hold
I have see a ratio of about 10:1 in the posts that say SELL YOU LOSERS to HODL HODL HODL, respectively.

Which misery?
The 3-4 people that got burned already opened threads, the rest of us enjoys the gains from selling near peak and beeing back already.

LOL muh accumulating. Pretty sure you guys were saying this when it started tumbling.

There are no whales, there is no accumulation - people have lost confidence in the value of digishit.

You know the minecraft thing isn't even by digibyte, right?

He obviously doesn't. He also thinks I was being serious about digibyte gaming when my point was that it is non-existent - there are no dgb rewards for playing CSGO and League of Legends, it was just bullshit from Jared the Autist.

Better that it isn't. That game has ALWAYS been practically run by the modding community. It's one of the biggest and best midding communities out there. If DGB themselves were running it, there would be no way to develop it quickly or openly enough and the profit margins would have to be put in very obviously on paper. That's why you won't see a company like Square Enix pushing for a monetization model like this even though they could very much use it.

Crypto IS focused on the future. In the meantime this pump and dump is pretty entertaining I have to admit...

why is it still up thousands of % from last month then

no matter how hard you wish it wasn't true the vast majority of us are still in profit (to an outrageous degree, at that)

>90 post thread
>21 fud posts by you

>enjoying the misery
your own misery you mean?

Want to be my cute bf?

Where do you live?
maybe I can satisfy you for some btc

Is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=9rW6qGiWRC0

Go back and read the archives.

All of the smart money (read: those of us in before 200 sats) knew that this would be a long hold with ups and downs like every other fucking coin in crypto.

but its going back below 200

Oh fuck, really? Better go sell now. Thanks man!

Smart money is judged on when you get out, not when you get in.
If someone found out about it and got in at 300, but got out at 2300, they're smarter than you right now.

When will this shit stop bouncing between 1300 and 1400?

see here and go look at the order book
1200 and 1500 buy/sell walls respectively fighting each other and the buy side is thicker