XVG Verge

Vergin bros, we need to talk.

Wtf the fuck is happening?

When will it reach 1$?

Other urls found in this thread:

vergecurrency.info/richlist?utm_content=bufferfde2f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people expect the prices to go up on the weekend?
Unless it's BTC or ETH, relax.

today

Most alts are correcting. Don't look at your portfolio for a few hours minimum. Just a week ago we were sub 100s, now we're holding solid above 130, the dev is releasing new features like mad, and XVG is on the radar. Wait until it gets added to polo before you sell.

Most of my hopes are in this coin, do you think it has the potential to reach 1$ in the long term?

DGB kill
STRAT kill
XVG kill
ARK looking kill

what else?

Lots of things need to happen for XVG to hit $1. Could happen this year though and I would tell you why but you can just research it yourself or ask the dev in the telegram. Do I think XVG is a solid long term investment? Yes. It has a very motivated team and very interesting tech behind it. I'm not naïve enough to think that's going to happen by 10pm though.

What is it on now?

ZCL has helium ready.
STEEM googling rope knots

all my alts went up last weekend, the crashed cause of chinks buying bitcoin

About 4/10 of a penny

Man I feel so much better, I might become be free from wagecucking after all

I had 2.9 btc, then 2.5 once chinks bought and rose the price of btc.

Now I'm at 2.0

bought $200 more ether at 245 and sold at 275. Bought bit bean and even thats gone down 30 sats.

Fuck dis shit mang, I'm gonna hold like no tomorrow.

Meme's won't be dreams. I think the bean can kill that fucking reddit dog coin.

XVG will never hit .01 USD.
It's a honeypot coin that will trap you. Were going to see sub 100 by the end of the week and back down below 50 by end of the month.

Back up your claims.

It using ip2 and fucking Tor.

They've just started marketing with coinami.

What makes you think it's a honeypot?

Could you please stop spouting out meaningless sentence fragments and then deliver some substance to the table?
You provide no explanations or no argument at all.

XVG will recover for sure, so will Stratis, so will ARK. But we will be bag holding for a while and miss out on some other gainz. Just dont sell and hold, it will recover it always has.

Of course it will recover, you'd have to be brainless or a complete moronic newfag to believe otherwise.

vergecurrency.info/richlist?utm_content=bufferfde2f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

94% by 100 users

>mfw I bought a Fiatcoin

God fucking damnit

It will bounce back at 130 sats. screencap this.

It will go .170 today

What does it mean?

I am XVG holder. THis is just a little dip. Whan Verge rise you will all cry. Hold my word

$1? Never, I'll trade the waves till $.10 then getting out for good.

I'm not sure about anything anymore desu familia. This makes me think that xvg and dgb are not only directly linked with each other, but are responding to how ETH is doing

It means 94% of the market is owned by 100 people. If you look at the walls you see its clearly a bot manipulating prices. If xvg hits 200 again ill gift anyone who saves this 1000 xvg.

So should I sell at a loss now, a bigger loss later, or wait for an impossible recovery?

Sell now or regret later

BUYBUYBUY LOL AT SELLING

Is this shit plunging to its death?

Not even close buddy

see