What kind of restriction could be put in place to prevent Veeky Forums from becoming /shill/?

What kind of restriction could be put in place to prevent Veeky Forums from becoming /shill/?

One thread per coin

Ban on making threads about coins which are only available on Yobit

both of these

More than 6 threads on the same coin means its complete shit.

Even bitbean keeps it to like 3 threads at once.

In a way it sifts through the newfags because they lose money quickly

>i want to censor posts i dont like
>i want to limit free speech
>i want to use 100% subjective definitions such as "shilling" to ban posters i dont like

no thanks.

infiltrate the discords, grab their ips, and ban them so they can't manipulate us anymore.

Fuck off, it's related to crypto/business. Who the fuck are you to decide what coins are allowed to be shilled? Think it would have been a good idea to kill all the Harold ethereum threads you retard???

Make Veeky Forums pass users only, but only those who bought with bitcoin.

>Enable flags
>One thread for btc
>One thread for crypto general
>One thread for all alts

There's virtually no real discussion in the altcoin spam threads. Containing them all in a single thread wouldn't make any difference

What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context. Who could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning?

Make me a moderator

I ban all super shitcoin threads i.e. (coins only on YoBitt) , Bittrex becomes the min coin requirement

Everything else carries on as normal

Wow look at how sophisticated you are, looking for quality discussion. Wouldn't you love to have some dry conversations, NO MESSING AROUND ALLOWED. No fun around here, no sir. Just gonna head off to reddit to talk to some of my fellow intellectuals, then come back to here to try to limit these Veeky Forums fuckboys. SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF YOU KIKES, MODS DON'T LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS

You either have autism or are a street shitter

Either way, kys my dude

need a Veeky Forums membership.

anyway, learn to spot whales and times and youll be good. shits like ffxi grinding.

fight back and troll any coin that dare shill their own dogshit in this thread?

this is Veeky Forums afterall

just by using flags the shill threads will be dead in seconds

And you're a fucking jew.

why

Are you a street shitter?

The answer to both is the same

You can only see so many Indian, eastern European and Russian flags, before the emperor has no clothes

They'll all be subhuman scum guaranteed

proxy?

No, and I give zero shits about enabling flags I just skimmed over that point. LIMITING THREADS is what I find fucking retarded and jewish. Cryptocurrency is the most profitable thing right now that is accessible for most normans, limiting all of it to three fucking threads is dumb. There are still legitimate business threads every once in a while that get replies. And guess what? If actual business is what the board generally enjoys doing (or at least a decent portion of it) then the board will actually have more posts on that. If you're interested in business, then fucking contribute rather than whining like a little bitch about muh shitcoin threads.

I've started playing around with the idea of writing a python script to crawl through threads and find anything of valuable or interest.

fpbp

Intelligent people who can actually think about what they're reading. Also, what makes you think Veeky Forums is solely a place for "serious discussion"? The shitcoins are fun man, don't be a faggot just because you're dumb and buy into all of them.

Posts need to be long

>makes a 5 word post
Off to the gulag with you, apparently, happy now?

Gulag would be pretty nice considering my bank account is literally 0.
I don't have enough for rent and my last three months are nearly up.
DGB just can't save me.
I invested in it because it was my last hope and I liked the video game idea.

At least in the gulag I'll get free food

I don't understand how you can get to that point. What happened?

>prevent Veeky Forums from becoming /shill/
>prevent
too late fampai

99% of the decent users have left completely or only come back to troll coiners occasionally. you cannot have any discussion on this board not crypto related and even the crypto related discussion can hardly be called that, just endless lamboland, moon, whale talk about

although this would probably be a start

You're pretty good