Polo pl0x

>Polo pl0x
Heard Poloniex is having trouble with workload on support team.
They said that's why they disabled trollbox.
I wanted to withdraw some ETH 'bout 5 days ago and it's still "Awaiting Approval".
I have heard others (not all) complain about this aswell, what is happening?
Is it because this is my first withdrawal, is Poloniex broke like Cryptsy was?
Am i getting my money soon? Is my ETH stuck forever?
Support won't answer me. Anybody willing to enlighten me is a hero in my book.

you have to approve the withdrawal on your emails

Check your email faggot

>keeping your money on exchange

Same here, OP. My Bitcoin withdrawal has been stuck for 2-3 days.

These fuckers just won't answer me.

Waiting since the 13th of May for my withdrawals to be approved. Annoying af. I'd say you'll be waiting ever longer OP.

withdrew BTC today, came within seconds as usual

I have a large amoount of Bitcoin that is stuck.

This is fucking criminal. What can we do?

Polo was liquidated a few weeks ago.

Expect an announcement next week. If you weren't around for the Mt Gox fiasco, well, strap in.

Same fate, my bro

Pic related

There is already someone working on it, but why is your faggot support skill is too slow?

my bet is they shut the trollbox down to try to stop all the people complaining about the stuck withdrawals. Sia was explained, but the other coins aren't.. Best bet would be to pull what you can out till its resolved in case its another exchange imploding.

i don't believe you, post proof

i have a friend who has 200+ btc in Polo and withdraws the max amount every day, never any problem

If they don't care about stealing his BTC, they don't care about stealing the $100 in your parent's allowance money you have in there

Poloniex makes a SHITLOAD of money everyday by being legit anyway

I heard they make something like $1 mil every day in profit from fees. Which makes you wonder why the fuck don't they upgrade their servers so the site doesn't constantly lag, or hire more support so a ticket response doesn't take 1 month?

What's going on over there? Are they they fucking greedy?

*are they that fucking greedy

"upgrading the server" at their traffic levels is a case of needing to hire top level engineers in whatever stack they're running. they're past the point they can just add more RAM and call it a day

you try running a business in the fastest growing market in the world. You can't hire people fast enough. You can't just hire anyone, interviewing takes time, and i would imagine the majority are unqualified.

I'm sure they will upgrade their servers when it becomes necessary, but they're doing fine with them right now (yes, it does lag during DDoS attacks, it's nearly impossible to avoid this)

right now their main focus is upgrading their support, which is why they disabled the toolbox and moved all the mods to support.

All things considered polo is doing a fine job keeping up with the market.

I literally just withdrew some LISK, no issues. They must not like you foreignfags.

i have 67k worth of siacoins i bought at 412 sats on June 2.

I have yet to recover these, despite the cancerous pieces of shit "fixing" the wallet.

I wrote an email to Bittrex to prove that poloniex fucked up hard in the transfer when I was trying to get all of my shit off that fucking place. I knew a shit storm was coming when the troll box turned into complaints, rather than shilling.

kek. reading comprehension user.

Ive never ever had a problem with withdrawing from Polo. Do you retards not click the confirmation email? It gets sent immediately after you click the link in it.

I have deposits sitting since the 4th. No response to email or tickets. Yes, I confirmed through the email link.