Buy Mooncoin

Why aren't you holding Mooncoin yet? If you want that lambo, this is your chance.

>b-but its shitcoin
New dev team, got listed on C-CEX, just switched to lyra2m algorithm, and very undervalued

>how is it different from other coins?
MoonWord - allows perma writing messages in the block chain
SmartLikes - Monetization of liked content on social media
MoonEdu - An educational system that utilizes Mooncoin rewards.

>where can I buy this?
1) Bleutrade
2) NovaExchange
3) C-CEX
4) CoinExchange

----LINKS----
mooncoin.com
reddit.com/r/mooncoin
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.new#new

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NvdzRb
moonchan.org
youtube.com/watch?v=SArpE5n3hzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah wait, when did they change their mining algo?

funny how it was a pnd it suddenly made a 360 turn to be a potential coiner.

Yesterday, dev changed from scrypt to lyra2m. Now you can mine it with a shit laptop.

I'm in it, im not entirely sure what to think of it yet but the memes are alright i guess

Can you link me to what i need to start mining?

Yeah, this coin currently is being crashed by whales, so here is the chance to buy in. Also there is a possibility of implementing PoS.

rumors of the smartlikes function is spreading around and im here to know more about it, care to share??

I lost 1.5 BTC on this shitcoin. Stay away, for the love of god.

There are opportunities and this, just watch yourself 2 years from now after the inevitable explosion.

>he sold at a loss
What a fag.

The community is pretty split on a pos/pow hybrid though, I agree with the devs lyra2 plan which is going to take the power from Chinese coin farms and give it disproportionately to the average hobby miner. Combine the unmined coins going into, on average, many more wallets per BTC than any other coin today with the 80 billion moon coin removed from circulation by a hard fork in the march wallet update that still isn't reflected in present circulation calculations... It's a great time to mine moon, not to mention it being an absolute steal of a price? I doubled down yesterday

Been strong the past few weeks, im gonna keep it on my radar

You lost because your hands are fraile and weak like an old womans. Dont be that guy.

Just remember kids, pigs get slaughtered.
How?
Fire up the boiler room, buy the sell , forget catching a falling knife, this is crypto, these rules don't apply?

OOnzFx0S have you heard buy low sell high? If you came for pump & dump this ain't the coin

Please describe me also how can i mine it too

I love how Stable Mooncoin really is even though people make it out to be a p n d.... During the first pump it went to 7 sat then down to 2 sat then it went to 10 sat and down to 5 sat... While the market was crashing recently Mooncoin stayed strong.. Great community strong devs and ALOT of haters! Mooncoin is very much a great coin to HODL cant wait to see what the next 5 pumps will bring us... probably lots of Lambos

These fags lost because they expected a PnD. Only the strong hands will win this.

Exactly, people are panic selling then complaining that they lost.

bump

True, I bought at 3 SAT and sold at 1 SAT. Now it's apparently at 5 SAT???
killme.jpg

That isn't how you make money. Also, it hit 10 sats when a whale group pumped it.

bump

Yeah MOONcoin definitely has some good things going for it, will be interesting to see where it lands.

I bought in at 1 sat and almost sold at 6 yesterday.

I don't want to buy at 5, that's too high and risky.
I want to buy at 1

MoonEdu is going to be fucking AMAZING. Imagine earning coins for academic work throughout your entire schooling career, starting with primary school. Higher grades = more mooncoins in your waller. By the time you finish up secondary school you'll have a sizeable chunk to through at tertiary education, hell might even be able to fund the lot!! Or go for a wicked GAP year haha. Can't wait.

Definitely worth buying this coin. It's going far. Top 10 market cap

Literally this. I have no fucking clue what this coin does, but to buy in expecting to become a millionaire in a few minutes, then panic sell and then bitch about...goddamn it really makes me wonder what the average age on biz is.

You've heard of RDD I assume? With their oaid "likes"? SmartLikes are going to shit all over them, and I say this as an RDD hodler. And that's just one of the upcoming features

should've sold at 9 and bought back at 5.

whatever, i'll be rich anyway.

Are you serious? You literally cant lose with this one. Mining is easy as hell, and you can buy an adsload for cheap and HODL.

This sounds awesome. Les doo this. HODL!!!

Sold at 7 and bought back at 9. I'll be a good boy and hold now. I dont understand why Veeky Forums hates this coin so much, when it actually has a purpose.

Like some other anons requested CAN SOME FAG GUIDE US ON THE BEST WAY TO MINE THIS?

THANK YOU. God fucking damnit. I was enjoying watching it rise since I got in sub-sat and then weak handed shitcoin trading fucks just started dumping it because they bought in above 4 sat. Fuck those kids. HOLD THIS FUCKING COIN until it gets listed on polo or trex then do whatever the fuck you want guys.

Oh and also, join the unofficial Discord, dev jumps in there from time to time: discord.gg/NvdzRb

>Mining is easy as hell
Oh well that explains the big ass bitcoin walls
In to the trash it goes

Oh, forgot to add in the thread. The community blog moonchan.org has a detailed tutorial on mining it.

Here:

>implies Scrypt is easy

I never heard of a school paying their student... and why would they do this in crypto wtf

buy bunnycoin instead

once dev are done sometime ard this week you gonna see some shit going down.

Bunnycoin is gay

Yeah, dev works on the new algo, this will go to 100 sats soon

You shill too much though, it becomes counter-intuitive and makes it look like you want to drop your bags (which you probably do).

I don't, trust me. I'm in this for a long term hold, and since the dev is active and there has been some genuine interest rising, I am even more tempted to hold this.

I'm still up $9000 from this shitcoin. By your logic, you must just be a retard.

how efficient is mining this shit? how long should i expect b4 i get some serious gainz?

Just bought 660k. I'm in. Buckle up motherfuckers.

Also curious about this. Setting up my old laptop as we speak.

Is 100 realistic given its supply? What's a realistic time frame?

That's like a dollar. ffs

That dollar is going to be worth quite a bit more than that in the near future.

>moonchan.org
there's the gpu mining for script guide, is there a guide for lyra2m?

I don't think the new algo is running yet. I was testing some code with one of the devs on various computers. It was a good balance of various hardware requirements. Basically it's cpu and ram bandwidth bound. Desktop PCs were limited by ram bandwidth while ARM SBCs and laptops with slow CPUs were more constrained by CPU power.

Basically it's baised towards individual users mining on their PC. A 20 core server or 4x GPUs will still mine faster but not 100x or so. For comparison an ARM based pc with 4x 1.6ghz A15 cores mined around 25% as much as a 4.4ghz 8 core system.

Bump

Still holding my 6 million at one sat. As long as it doesn't burn to the ground I'll be happy

Really don't think it will, because dev is working on updating and adding new features, like lyra2m. It might dip to 3, but thats as far as it can go.

Not at the moment, i hope when the dev fully releases lyra2m that will.happen.

bump

I wish it would burn to the ground so I can buy 5 or 10 BTC at 1 sat. Last time it was that low there wasn't much info so I didn't buy that much.

Is this a brand new algo not used anywhere?

This is so retarded I laughed

When the fuck will it start to go up? I just want to get my money back

Then why only "invest" a dollar?

shitty fucking coin logo. if they're smart they'll change it to a universally recognizable crescent moon. all these claims from reddcoin and moon are pure HYPE. i'm still all in though. my assets are split between RDD and MOON. we'll see which "social currency" prevails.

bumb

C-KEKS is where all the shittest of the shitcoins are spawned. kys moony mcbags

That logo is a fanmade logo.

is this a good buy at 4 sats? seems like it's not just another shitcoin and has actual potential, but does it have the legs to get to100 sats?

>Daily reminder that if you buy this coin you are on the same league as this gentlemen at pic related and vid related

LMAO, watch it, no seriously watch this shit lol

youtube.com/watch?v=SArpE5n3hzk

im new here please let me in on what this means (i know how to read the other factual shit but how do you infer this sort of board culture?)

Pajeets don't do crypto. They profit more worling from their own little cubicle at a call center and scamming people as the IRS.

look and laugh at MOON hodlers

Buy it now it's about to MOOON

lol, Im Pakistani so I know. Lots of my Indian friend buy it after watching the youtube video. They buy at 8-9 satoshi LMAO

They will probably buy it again when it hits 15 after selling their first batch at a loss.

I got in at 2 sats bro, don't laugh at me

Me too, 80M and holding.

This currency has two qualities.
The name, and its new team, which have the furious desire to demonstrate that they are
A real professional team.
The name, moon or crescent moon, may interest the Arab world.
And can be attending, has a very big surprise.

Few us of whales are thinking about pumping Mooncoin again. We'll all be throwing in a few dozen BTC, it's not much of a whale move but we've never had to do more then that on Moon the past 2 pumps before it took off. Pretty easy 50-100%.

It's been the cheapest coin to shill thus far. Shills for hire are only asking 0.2 or 0.3 BTC per 24 hours because they really only have to shill it on Veeky Forums, IRC, and a few other places rather then facebook, reddit, twitter, and more complex social media crap.

>The name, and its new team, which have the furious desire to demonstrate that they are

that team is one person

same her famalam

This is no brainer at 6 satoshi.

nobrainer because pajeet, the majority of buyer, doesn't even have a brain. Hence this is no brainer, shit investment for shit people.

I'm trying to mine but it doesn't seem to be working. does this look right?