ITT: Post your family crest

ITT: Post your family crest

Sure, why not?

I am sorry to pop your buble but your family crest was probably made up in the XIX century or was just copied from a noble.Spaniards didn't have surnames until the late XV century

itt: retarded LARPers

>guys I'm a true noble I looked up my name on family crest.com and pic related is it I'm a noble guys

That's not how it works.

Also there's no such thing as a family crest.

r8 my family Veeky Forums

It has deteriorated over time.

beschde

I got you f4m

ITT: People who do not understand that arms are individual -- there is no "family crest" appropriate to be worn by everyone in a family.

>Difference your fucking arms, for Pete's sake.

The pancakes are divine.

Don't get it desu

>first name for a surname

Here´s mine.

Mine. It's the coat of arms of an old Artesian family, named after a seigneurie. Unfortunately, my grandfather lost the ring with his coat of arms on it after his dead. That's why I have to show you this. There is a 3D version of my grandmothers coat of arms, but that's not mine so I don't have to show you that.

Is this a Dutch one?

don't have a picture but pretend I copied the crest of a European nobleman who shared my surname.

Fucking retards. I've met a hereditary Peer and crests don't exist anymore anyways, apart from the actual monarchies

>I hoip in God
>IHOP in God

I don't have a coat of arms, I'm a fucking peasant. Go figure.

>Rodriguez
You have to go back.

Bullshit

You don't have a coat of arms, someone who happen to have the same name as you and maybe by chance is a very distant relative of you had a coat of arms. Anyways there is a coat of arms for Martorell, but I think the coat of arms for the town of Martorell is cooler because it's all puns. It shows the sea, a hand, a tower, and a hammer which in Catalan is "mar", "ma", "torre", and "martel".

Also I've always been curious about the etymology of the name. Supposedly the root is "martyr" but I have no idea if that is true or what the story behind that is.

This one is ugly as hell. It's made by an autist for sure.

I don't have a coat of arms per se, but one of the tufts of grass represents my family.

Three things wrong with that post. You might want to look up the College of Arms to find them out.

WE

So get one. They're not inherited.

They're probably more common now than ever, since you can just apply and pay (if entitled to do so) at the College of Arms, or Lord Lyon.

>rodriguez
i found your family crest on a hat

>all these shitty coat of arms generator tier ones that look like theyre from 2008
kill yourself

Are there any genuine Coat of Arms websites? I have a fairly common Irish last name and would like to learn about its history.

Kind of, Frisian to be specific

No. You have to trace your own family history.

me vatnick

Meant to say, you have to trace your own family history, because any website will be full of shite just to scam you. Ancestry is helpful, but if you can make progress without it, all the better. Check parish records, Births Deaths Marriages records, transit records, etc.

Scottish lords, one my progenitors was set to marry one of the princesses of England, but he got assassinated. Way to stink bruhhhhh

>searches my family surname on google
>it's a fucking football player

Patronymic surnames have no family crests you dummy.

This. Those of us who have a noble, historically accurate family crest sneer at you and fart in your general direction.

Arms. Crest is the bit on top. And it's not a family thing.

>Those of us who have a noble, historically accurate family crest
No one?

here you go.

"MUÑOZ" IS AN APTRONYM FOR THOSE NAMED SO, BECAUSE GENERALLY, THE MUÑOZ TEND TO BE ASSIDUOUS AND METICULOUS PERSONS.

REGARDLESS, TO ME, THAT IS MERELY A WORD NAMING THE PATRILINE TO WHICH I AM RELATED; MY PERSON IS NOT IDENTIFIED WITH, NOR CONTINGENT ON, ANY FAMILIAL/CLANNISH NOTIONS.

ONE SHOULD STRIVE TO TRANSCEND FAMILY/CLAN, AND THE FAMILIAL/THE CLANNISH —TRIBALISTIC NOTIONAL BALLAST WITH WHICH ONE IS ENCUMBERED FROM THE MOMENT OF BIRTH—; IT IS CRITICAL TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, AND NECESSARY TO BECOME AN OPTIMAL PERSON.

>tfw slav last name and can't find it

Last name doesn't matter. It's where you put it after you petitioned the CoA.