Veeky Forums time capsule

[b]This is the official Veeky Forums time capsule[/b]
Please post your predictions for the future. I will screencap this thread and repost it twice, first on 07/10/2017 and secondly on 06/10/2018

those are mine:
- bitcoin will keep growing, there may be some minor corrections on the way but eventually in one year it's going to be over 6k $
- no huge altcoin apocalypse is going to happen, but shitcoins with no real use will sooner or later die. currently 90% of coins are used only for speculation but those 10% with real use are going to keep on growing
- NXS will get pumped hard within the next few weeks-months
- Veeky Forums will become even worse with the constant infux of newcoiners and nobody will ban shills and beggars

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/UKOIL/HTx3MQhd-Bitcoin-history-in-1-chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Target will hit $70 a share by year's end.

ETH>40%cap, BTC

there will be a new coin that will blow eth out of the water, and reaches $1000 by the end of the year

DGB 100 sat

Bitcoin and ETH will grow to new ATHs. ETH will keep closing the gap.
As the general population catch on and social currencies gain popularity, RDD with Redd-Id, IOC with DIONS, SWT and the new STATUS will grow a lot as well.
XRP will grow behind the scenes as banks start getting into it.

Veeky Forums will be even more chaotic and filled with normies as they hear about the crypto "opportunities" presented here.

1KVUQB5QaRriSLRWPKWuqZaTEsaqzDAJHi
Just in case I make it to the screencap.

A bright future awaits us Veeky Forums. Just hodl your shit and be smart.

everyone who got in early on
burstcoin
rdd
xvg
1337coin
are driving lambos and living in million dollar houses

SWT will reach at least $15 by Wednesday, crash Thursday, and then slowly go up in value from there. It'll be $50 per SWT by September.

DGB .50 USD
RDD .50USD
BTC 10000USD
ETH 1000USD
ETC 300USD
XVG 1USD
XRP 1USD

PRESS PLAY
> tradingview.com/chart/UKOIL/HTx3MQhd-Bitcoin-history-in-1-chart/

07/10/2017: ETH is trading at $532, DICE at $6.53

06/10/2018: ETH is trading at $1957, DICE at $17.90

You better not sell any of this shit, future me.

alternative

>altcoins crash
>unprecedented numbers of suicides
>government uses as pretext to ban all speculation cryptocurrency to protect autists except for FEDCOIN which is implemented after the 24 trillion autodefault

>lena dunham becomes the POTUS
>the USA dissolves into the north american union
>feels bad man

It's 2018, Poloniex has been shit down and the owners have been thrown in jail for inside trading. All the other centralised exchanges have next to no volume.

All the trading volume has now moved to decentralised exchanges such as Waves & Blocknet exchanges. holders of both coins are pretty comfy.

Blocknet & Ark have successfully completed linking blockchains together and this has pushed Cryptocurrency forward into a new era where all blockchains interact with each other.

Etheruem has taken over Bitcoin in market cap, but BTCs price is at a new all time high, it has accepted that it is digital gold and not a currency. ETC has gone extinct and UBQ has taken it's place as the stable little brother of Etheruem. It's market cap is several billion dollars as many risk adverse businesses have adopted it over the more risky but innovative Etheruem.

NXS has finally gotten the recognition that it deserves and now cost several hundred dollars each.

Decred is now the #1 digital currency after they have fixed all of there usability issues. Dash has been exposed for the scam that it is and Amanda B Johnson now sucks dick for Decred, the world's new digital cash.

Wings holders are making bank by getting rewarded for their input taking part in forecasts send directly to their smartphones.

ICN holders are fucking minted as all the traditional investors break into the world of Cryptocurrency via their digital assets ETF system.

We are still waiting for the release of Brass Golem.

Sooner or later somebody will come woth something new (which we don't have atm), bassically a better version of bitcoin (withouth its flaws) and it will replace bitcoin. BTC is just a pioneer coin.

Good post

Why are people shilling NXS as of late. Their website is a fucking mess, I have no idea what they're actually trying to accomplish.

Iota

I'm holding 31 share in wings, because I was on LSD and was bored.

ICN?

Poloniex will become insolvent, causing a normie crash as they all cash out and have a bitch about crypto 'volatility' for another year. Coins will crash for maybe two weeks memecoins will die in the background, and then accumulation phase will begin, before BTC, ETH, XMR and a few others continue to appreciate, hitting ATHs by 6 months past the crash

Auugust 1st will be the big fat crash of 2017. Expect a 50% market crash or greater.

Ethereum will hit $100 billion market cap

Trump will still be President

Wallstreet will be on a freefall by September. Garbage like Apple, Snapchat, Kikebook, Google will never, ever reach their ATH ever again.

By 2018 the crypto market will recover.

Businesses will begin to use existing blockchain technology (they won't make their own, despite what you faggots say. This never happens with new stuff)

Crazy prediction: Wal-Mart will use Digibyte for their payment options

ARK will be worth 200$ in 2020