Tfw you realize the whole DGB fiasco was the most important lesson young investors could learn

>tfw you realize the whole DGB fiasco was the most important lesson young investors could learn

they dont teach you this stuff in school

>fiasco

You mean people didn't really get out before the presentation? I thought it was just larping.

Nope, I already took the POSW lesson in the ass.

Too many people hyping and the naive got caught in the trap, it's an important lesson of any trading market.

Own wisdom ALWAYS reins supreme

Risk management is a must (stop loss,entry, exit, asset allocation)

i learned "buy the rumor, sell the fact". i fell for the hodl meme when I should have got out at the top right at peak hype before the letdown presentation. oh well, I still doubled my initial investment

What did I learn? That don't trust hype, make your own decisions. Buy the rumor sell the news, I hear this all the time. But in the case of DGB can someone explain what the rumors/news were? If I'm correct the rumors were that it would moon after the presentation right? And the news was the presentation itself?

what if I told you there are people still holding everything to this day?

>bought at 200
>sold at 350

i put in 1 bitcoin in this, i wish i had held, but it was still good profit. No one could know those pnd would be so successful

its going back down to below 200 so you did good user

Allow me to break it down for you DGB brainlet
>RUMOR
>Digibyte will be at Citibank presentation, it's gonna be big scoring deals with all the Fortune50 banks and god himself
>NEWS
>Digibyte drops the spaghetti on stage live and their next big thing is a fucking minecraft server

the rumor was that DGB would win the citibank comp

the news was they lost

>tfw super calm investor, managed to double my money in the stock market by buying low and holding through further crashes, and eventually selling high.
>tfw skeptical of BTC since my friend told me about it in the beginning
>tfw went full retard all of a sudden and bought all in with my stock money and earnings last week (10k)
>tfw down 25% so far

I just lost my shit randomly a week ago and decided to all in on coins and am losing my ass. I'm in my late 20's too so it's going to be hard to start over from here.

I just woke up one day and decided doubling my money over 4 years with smart trading isn't enough, and I'm either gonna get rich or die trying.

Good thing I already learned the lesson from PoSW, and only profited from DGB.

>If I'm correct the rumors were that it would moon after the presentation right? And the news was the presentation itself?
Yeah pretty much.
Since the middle of May, this has been pumping as a result of the MInecraft server opening, and later the hard date for the citibank contest. By coincidence they both happened to fall on the 10th and 9th, respectively.
The rumors were that it would moon after the presentation and because the team would do well and that they would gain something from it. That didn't happen and all faith was lost. Also the minecraft sever turned out to be nothing.

No it's not retard.
This is why I still hold some dgb, already made that mistake with rdd by buying at 7 and selling at 17.

This is getting g tiring, coz every moron seems to need to post his opinion about DGB. While it was rising it was the best coin ever for everybody and now it's been dumped all the idiot bagholders are whining like little bitches. Whatever if creating stupid threads is therapy then aight continue.

I see, thanks guys for the input. I learned my lesson at least.

well me too, put my earnings from dgb and put it in rdd at 7 sat, sold at 20, guess whats next...

after selling those rdd i bought verge for 12 and sold at 16.

Sure it did net me 3 Bitcoin at the end, but it sucks

Is DGB gonna recover? At how many sats is DGB unrecoverable?

1000 sats? 500 sats? Feel like buying some

i think you picked a bad time desu... there's been super strong growth over the last few months as you know, but it's all starting to feel a little bit shaky. i think the dips are getting more extreme as people are starting to get the suspicion that any dip is "the big one" that takes us all back to reality

It's true.

I started late April and panic bought at 140, when I could've easily gotten in at 100.

Then I held.

And I held.

And I held.

Now here we are, and I'm still holding. I honestly feel embarrassed despite having made 10k on this coin when I could've made 10x.

I admit it: instead of being on the outside looking in, I was on the inside looking up. No company is going to support a "gaming blockchain"

Period.

most coins recover eventually. if you hold long enough, the hype goes away, people forget, and 6 months later some whale group goes looking for a cheap coin that they can quietly start acquiring....

That's why continue to hold, although if you're lucky enough to sell on a spike/pump, make sure to buy back into a coin that you'll know will explode again when it crashes.

lol fuck you, same shit I was telling people while I was sweating at 400-600 sats for a week.

digi is finished.

So are you still holding then or not? lol your posts contradict.

Final warning to DGB bagholders. Sell.

Don't hodl anymore. That's a meme, don't you understand yet? The hype is over. Sell before you lose everything.

Not at all, I know you retards will pump it up so I can get another grand.

If not, my sell order is at 1200.

that 1200 buy wall is blocking it and we've likely reached a new support

better sell now user

Newfriend here, can someone give me a
>quick rundown

I recall buying it on bittrex and then selling it afterwards at some small profit a while ago, but that's about it.

I wonder why so many anonymous people are out in abundance telling me to sell sell sell in a panic'd and satirically stereotypical posting manner.

im sure very well meaning people

look at the chart

1) historically each pump has had two phases
2) after the second pump it dumps to the peak of the first phase and holds (we are here)
3) a short while later it pumps furiously and sets a new ATH

like clockwork

i suggest anyone feeling shaky looks at the chart. this time feels worse than usual but only because the cycle is repeating with more vigor each time. so many clowns are making posts that are gonna age terribly. screencap this.

No thanks, chinks are waking up and about to panic buy since they don't realize what we've been putting up with all day.

Then I'll sell.

a lot of the twitter "influencers" treat dgb with disregard because they didn't see it coming and thus it made fools out of many of them

@Fatih87sk is very well respected and a great TA/Grapher. 90% of the time his calls and advice are spot on.

The fact that you think his post is ignorable, shows what a pathetic newcoiner you are and you fully deserve to lose all your money.

So much dumb money in this market, unbelievable.

he's good at pointing out cup/handles, wouldn't go to him for any sort of long term analysis. that post alone outs him as being emotion-driven.

>blah blah something fucking FIASCO blah

enough of this crypto rigmarole

I definitely got owned. Had 20k DGB (bought a few weeks ago, but also when it was mooning at 1800). Got greedy (instead of immediately selling when it was over 2000, which was the logical thing to do), was out and didn't see that it crashed.

I'm still stuck with 20k...according to Blockfolio I'm still up. Should I pull out, at least partially? Some of that 20k was ETH, and what do you know, ETH mooned today lol. Learned my lesson for life indeed.

>@Fatih87sk is very well respected and a great TA/Grapher

But he said nothing about selling
He said he'd buy at 20 sats

You even reading my posts?

Hes clearly being sarcastic, letting people know this shit is going down to the gutter before it raises again.

So feel free to hodl until it hits 1 sat. Im sure you'll feel very comfortable knowing your money is at a loss for a 1year minimum

why would he buy at 20?

is he saying its a good coin? then why would sell?

these fudfags dont even know what they are doing lmao

I doubt it'll drop below 1000, and if it does it won't be for long, but to be fair to that guy if he's going to try to buy at 20 sat it'd be retarded not to sell of and rebuy when it's that low.