Made 1 Million in crypto over the past year while still living with middle class parents

>Made 1 Million in crypto over the past year while still living with middle class parents
>know they still got 200k in mortage left

Is it morally ok to offer them to take over the mortage, pay it all in one go and then let them pay me for an interest of 2% to cover inflation?
I would go as far as to make a contract about it and stuff just to be sure, but my parents are ok people so instead of cashing out some money I may just cash out and strike such a deal.

What are your thoughts on that?

You are a shitty son

>How to try larping on biz

kys

Either fake, either kys neet

If your parents were good to you growing up, which it seems like they are because you likely turned out normal and also are still living with them, then maybe you should just pay off their mortgage as a gift to them. It will take a lot of stress off of them and they'll probably live longer and be happier because of it. You can take your massive gains and do something incredibly positive and immediate with it. Also the money you gift them won't be taxed nearly at the same rate as with you, so post-tax, giving away 200k will only cost you about 30-40k.

Also, I literally got anally destroyed by DGB and am currently laying on the side of the road bleeding out from a prolapsed rectum. Can you send some BTC my way please? I am begging.

1PAUHBFRVSsGrJdjtrmt2ozBDsRkXSvbap

My God what a shit ass son. Pay their mortgage for giving you a healthy upbringing or don't tell them you have the money at all.

Fuck you

Just KYS.

They should charge you for interest for bringing you into the world.

>paying a 200 mortgage in one go
Don't be dumb OP

Fuck you, don't charge your own parents interest.

>muh 2% inflation

That's a crap move. IF you want them to make you pay back, at least be fine with eating the $4000 inflation cost.

this is something you should speak to your rabbi about, you fucking jew

>not just paying your parents mortgage off with no added fees
>even thinking about charging your parents
whats the matter with you man, are you Jewish?

>likely turned out normal
>browses Veeky Forums
I have news for you kiddo if you think you're normal as well

Dude just fucking pay it off, your lazy NEET ass cost them well over 200k to feed, cloth, and raise for the past 25+ years.

If you're not willing to part with 20% of your gains to help your parents then throw in a smaller amount to help pay it down. Even 25k would take a few years off their payment (as well as lowering the amount they lose in interest).

>buy lambo
>park in parents garage
>profit

>oy vey if I help the people who gave me life, raised me, and kept me from being homeless free of charge while I made a million dollars in monopoly money I would only have $800,000 dollars! I must charge interest even though I'm still living here!

Might as well charge 10% interest Heeby Kikelstein.

Holy fucking shit

I see, thanks. If i can faciliate it to make it a tax free gift or reduces tax one it might be a good idea

That's not how it works, i dont owe my parents for raising me, it was their judgement and desire to do so. I doubt they expect me to pay them back all costs of bringing me up.

what would be the better thing to do? Wouldnt you safe the intrest if you pay all in one go? I only really know crypto markets.

Yeah, it did sound kinda weird to add some 2% intrest, i would still like a contract, like an IOU, but with a few decades to pay back. You never know how situations change.

you better do something quick, because i'm about to hack your pc and empty your wallet.
this is what you get for being a shithead spoiled kid.

my coins are airgapped on another machine

>they let you live there for free
>pay me 2% interest mom and dad
You're a shitty son.

Dude... Barely any of us will get a real opportunity to help our parents out besides being there in their old age.

You will feel great knowing you were able to take care of their mortgage, it is overall positive.

Unless your parents are horrible abusers, don't Jew them.

Pretty sure OP is larping now.

And if he isn't, he'll probably be your next jewish slumlord that ends up in a ditch.

Honestly don't even bring this up. If you tell them you have a fucking million dollars while they are 200k in debt, and you still want to charge them 2% interest they just get depressed.

The thing is I can and propably should live on my own with my net worth. The question is if I should keep my million secret, say i got 50k and move on like normal people do it when they move out. Or I say I got 300k only and transfer their mortages to me, so they can pay them off at their leaisure without intrest.

The thing I also consider is what they would do once the mortage is cleared, what if they just get some new loans to buy whatever, now that they know I have a high networth and am willing to help with lots of money.

Its less about trying to jew but more to not make them get more loans on my expense and the security that I would keep bailing them out. Maybe offering to pay their Mortage monthly would achieve the same, but if they got new loans I would stop doing those payments.

If you're trying to make a profit, you're a sack of shit.

You are a fucking faggot i wonder how your mother still loves you
Charging your parents, srsly? Go jump off a bridge

Don't even fucking bother if you went through with it they'd probably end up depressed and kill themselves over their son turning into such a fucking ass.

good thing i asked then, I just want to make sure they wont get into more debt and or greedy from having that much money cleared

I know how it feels to wagecuck for a few thousand per month and then being tempted to buy new fancy stuff with all this money.

>Its less about trying to jew but more to not make them get more loans on my expense and the security that I would keep bailing them out. Maybe offering to pay their Mortage monthly would achieve the same, but if they got new loans I would stop doing those payments.

just pay it off you shitter. who cares about 2% when you can get your parents to actually love you.

Your father should have killed you desu. If my son offered to pay off my mortgage with interest I'd disown him no matter how much money he had. I'd rather die.

Think of how hard your father and mother worked for you, you senseless autist.

>Made 1 Million in crypto over the past year while still living with middle class parents

You didn't make anything unless you sold, stupid bagholder

guess you will root for the BTC and ETH price to drop then. I doubt I will have many issues getting the money out as long as I pay some taxes.

Bad idea. Keep your money to yourself, but if you want to pay them rent (which they could use toward their mortgage) that would probably be a good idea.

From experience, loaning money to family members (not to mention loaning it on interest) is a terrible idea. Creates a lot of unneeded strife.

>turned out normal
>NEET
>Browses Veeky Forums
>Trades internet meme money

>i dont owe my parents for raising me, it was their judgement and desire to do so
There's no use to prove anything to normies using logic when their brains operate solely on emotions. Personally, I agree with you.

Anyway, if I were you I would just move out.

It's ridiculous what people are saying here. Why should you pay off their mortgage? They're your parents, not your gods. If you have 200k and feel obliged to help them pay it off, which it seems you do, then throw $25k at it. I'm sure they'll be happy.

You probably should; it's better they pay you than the bank. Interest is up to you; you are probably the best judge on how they would take it; generally it will probably not come off as very respectful. The other anons here have a point too; look into paying down their mortage in whatever manner causes the least expenses.

Again - better they pay you than the banks; if you think there's a real chance they will go get another loan then it's better you don't cover it completely. I don't know your parents, though - what caused them to accumulate their current debt?

Also - I despise being a beggar, but I'm trying to make meets end during my studies now - could you help me out? :/ Every little helps; I've done rather well trading cryptocurrencies so far, but there's hardly anything left to spit in after monthly expenses.

19hvuHERdHVCyx2EVVTmdWzWdrqgtPZ8S3

Dude, just pay it for them.

Also how the FUCK did you make a million in crypto? What did you start with?

OP just so you know the mentality of most posters in this thread is why most lottery owners go broke after a few years. They stupidly tell their family who then consider themselves entitled to the money.

Do good but do it carefully and within your means.

OP is faggot.

when I think of what i'll do when i have a lot of money, one of the happiest thoughts is being able to help my parents out financially.

You do realise at any moment BTC and ETH can correct 80% easy, right?

Don't use words like "I made" when it is unrealised paper profits.

Once you try to cash out the exchanges will just freeze your funds and tell you to fuck yourself.

Ok since I read you made 1 million, my personal opinion on what is fair is to help them with $100k of the mortgage. You'll feel good and they'll be happy. Then move the fuck out dude.

dont want to talk about how they got it, too risky, but i appreciate your insights

got in early, bagheld for years, through all there was and started to make some more coins through trading safely recently. Of all coins DGB made me a lot of money, but i only held it for hours at times sicne that was the safest gain there was.

if i wont get enough money out to retire I will kill myself anyway. I did cash out before though and will split the money to different exchanges over the span of some weeks.

Guess I am not normal then, or more like at least I am not normal

I had around $3000 in debt that my rich aunt wiped clean. I thanked her for it, and haven't asked her for any money since.

Being free of debt is a huge relief on mental health, and you've been wagecucking for what, 7 years at most? If you're older than 25 and still living with your parents AND thinking about charging them interest you're a turbojew who needs to be gassed.

Just pay the house and make it clear that's a one time thing, any further debt is their own issue, but "no" is a complete sentence if they ever ask down the line.

With $800k you could fucking still double that in crypto the way the market is going very easily. Either teach them the ins and outs of it or help them with this huge cloud over their heads. What's the point of having so much money if you're gonna be fucking Scrooge McCuck about helping those closest to you?

>wants 2% interest from his parents
>doesn't offer to just pay it without wanting the money back
>is doing the kikes work

I wonder if that would stop them to take any more loans down the road, I want them to not make any more loans and I am trying to find a strategy for it.
I wonder if i could clear the mortage, but set up a contract in which it says that if they make more loans or perhaps if they hold loans over x amount for a few months they will have to pay the mortage to me.
Something in that direction, I feel like they would be tempted to go back to debt, even though their income is quite good.

>What's the point of having so much money if you're gonna be fucking Scrooge McCuck about helping those closest to you?

security to never have to work again

dude fuck you, I started begging in this thread first. I fucking lost 30k and literally have NO MONEY. I'm not in school and I'm unemployed, begging at the moment is all I have you fucking ungrateful faggot.

Please send some BTC to:
1PAUHBFRVSsGrJdjtrmt2ozBDsRkXSvbap

as a sidenote, I am not donating to you to have more of my coins, a few dollars are not an issue.

I just dont want to expose my wallets in here.

You can easily be secure to never have to work again investing a portion of fucking $800k in crypto.

Unless there's more to the story in which they're constantly taking out loans and maxing cards willy nilly it sounds like you're just trying to justify being a turbokike to your own parents.

When you lift yourself up lift up your network around you or else it's a worthless endeavor.

How much of it did they already pay off?

My Intuition tell me as much, I am perceptive enough to see certain things.

doing the loan thing seems to be a bad idea longterm irl considering the extreme reactions in this thread, so I will have to find another solution.

I am sure I can make it work, thanks for your replies.

Don't listen to the faggots ITT. You don't owe anyone shit, count your shekels like a greedy Jew and only focus on acquiring more of them. Become a billionaire

>letting Veeky Forums posts affect your life decisions in any measure whatsoever
top yourself my man
>being a kike to your own kin
neck yourself after

Make them downsize and pay it off in full. How expensive was this house that they still owe $200,000 at age 50-60 w/e they are. $500,000?

>memecoin billionaire
You might as well do it in World of Warcraft. Slaying cartoon monsters is more fun than staring at candles.

That's alright. The point is simply not all debt is made equal.

For instance even rather responsible people end up with a rather large debt from buying a home or studying, whilst others accumulate debt from for instance buying a car that was too costly.

This makes it sound like you think they could fall into the 2nd category, though. Set up an arrangement that would be cheaper than what they could get from the bank and avoid completely disclosing how much you have made. Make it more of a "I have had a bit of success trading currencies and I want to make your mortage cheaper to return a bit of all you have given me growing up" and less of a "I'm a millionaire, but fuck you!". If they ask just how much you have made simply present it in a somewhat misleading way without lying.

It will be enough to earn you financial credibility in the eyes of your parents regardless; use that to disencourage them from taking loans.

I like you, user. The slavish mentality some have towards their parents is tedious.

The rent idea is a good one, but personally I think it is as you say, that you should probably try living on your own.

I would tell them that due to investments you have just enough to clear their mortgage, and that you would like to do so as a one-time gift.

If your parents are religious you can tell them you prayed about what to do with the money and this is what god told you to do... then there will be less of them questioning it or wondering about it.

>compassion and love towards your own family
>slavish mentality
Are you using Microsoft Edge?

top kek, NOTHING is more fun than watching a big candle and making a fat profit

Dude it's 20% of his fucking net worth. $1M is about the minimum to retire early, why would he give that up? Calm down.

just fucking give themn the 200k interest free you ungrateful little shit

you wouldnt exist without them

I am not sentimental to the point where it deludes me into acting against my own interests.

I know people who waste their whole lives worrying about what their parents think or trying to do what they think will please their parents. Even after their parents are DEAD people remain in thrall to their parents' opinions, serving the ghost of their parents' authority that lives on in their head.

Parents are the first god. While I am not an atheist and don't contest anyone's right to their own beliefs, I do not serve any gods.

That's not "edgy," it's just how I choose to live.

>...you're a turbojew who needs to be gassed.

/thread

pay it off
one time thing
it'll be cool

Holy FUCK.
I'm betting 10 ETH that you main Reaper on OverWatch you absolute cretin. You are so deluded it's making me laugh in real life.

Thread of decent replies but youve omitted one very important factor:

>do not just give them 200k

If you it will be unlikely they use itfor the mortgage. Go to bank with them and ensure 100% that it is used for the purpose which you intend.

Dont charge them interest or it will poison your good deed in their minds.

You're fucking retarded.

>gives you life

>pays for your shelter and food

>"g-g-guys should I help pay my parent's mortgage"

No, you should go to the nearest nigger infested neighborhood and scream nigger 500 times until someone shoots you.

No OP you fucking idiot don't pay a fucking cent.

First of all, none of the morons here seem to remember that you're gonna pay nearly half of that money in taxes.

If I ever have kids I won't let them give me a single fucking penny cause it's my duty to provide for them and make ends-meet on my own.

>let them pay me for an interest of 2% to cover inflation
if my child became a kike I'd disown them and never talk to them again.

>That's not "edgy," it's just how I choose to live.

Buy the house they live in and then kick them out of your house OP.

You know your parents. Is paying off their mortgage just going to encourage them to get into trouble down the road? If so then keep your gainz to yourself.

Fuck the mortgage, also don't ask for interest and stuff.
If it's too much (you shouldn't give large sums of money away that easily) just give them $100k without any strings attached.

just keep ur money. u don't care about them anyways. otherwise you wouldn't be asking this.

>In this moment I am euphoric

People aren't slaves to their parents. Those with a good upbringing are thankful for them and want to help them in kind for the life they were given and lifestyle they were raised in.

I'd do anything for my mother because she has always put me first and would do anything for me.

Probably should keep the money to yourself until all your profits are realized. You can hand out that money later. (until your parents are in dire need)

>If I ever have kids I won't let them give me a single fucking penny cause it's my duty to provide for them and make ends-meet on my own.
This.

I don't think there's any way I could convince my parents to take 20% of my net worth unless I had tens of millions or they were completely impoverished. Surprised by a lot of the responses ITT.

man y'all sure are rustled. It's fine, do whatever you want for your parents. Wait on them hand and foot for the rest of your life if it makes you happy.

Another difference between me and you is that I don't presume to tell others how they should live. If making my own choices is a "delusion," then it's one I'm content with.

re: Overwatch, I don't play video games-- I just play crypto. See you (and your mommies) in lamboland.

OP, you clearly have autism or Asperger's, but there's some healthy part of your mind that wants to do the right thing.

You don't need to pay the mortgage, but you need to stop being a drain on your parents - move out.

Buy them nice gifts at Hanukkah and consider sending them on a cruise for their anniversary. Don't reveal your net worth but let them know you made the money legally.

If you hit 10 million then consider paying it off, but just go to the bank - don't hand your parents a check. Your parents are adults, if they want to take out loans after that then that isn't your business.

>watching out for those who watch out for you is being rustled

niggers and jews have no concept of honor.

All these people acting like OP is a shitty son...

Nobody asks to be born. He doesn't owe them shit

If you're trying to make money then don't do it by gouging your parents.

You'd do better to give them a 50k blockfolio and get them involved.

aahhhhhahahaha all that condescending moralistic shit AND you're a racist?

love this board.

he is a shitty son if he feels that way. his parents didn't ask for a mentally retarded son. they didn't owe him shit either.

the only way you can take responsibility away from the retard who "didn't ask to be born XDD XD" is if you also take away all his achievements. his parents created the shitty son, but they are also the reason that he made this money. so we're back to square one, he's cheating them out of the money that the parents earned. or maybe the son is shitty on his own.

Pay their mortgage, but get added to the deed for the %tage that you paid. Win win.

b-but wait preachy moralfag, if the parents CREATED this "shitty" son, and are responsible for everything he is, then surely they DESERVE for him not to give them money?

please read my replies as well guys, i just dont want them to waste their new found money, by getting it gifted.

I want them to not make debts anymore, now that the mortage is gone, but just clearing it seems like it wouldnt work.

ur a pos that just wants to feel like he owns his parents. kys faggot, any self respecting parents would rather pay a 10% mortgage than be in debt to their sorry kid

yes, exactly. it's their fault for making a kid who cheats them out of their money, therefore it's their fault they don't get any of what he earned. want to try again?

dont listen to these morons here. you should consider charging more than 2% from your parents. after all its a business deal and in business you have to put family ties away! give them a loan and charge them 10%. but an appartment with than money and move out. if they can't pay you I'd advice strongly to hire a lawyer and sue them.

stop replying

pay the mortgage or hope they die now so you don't have to

>muh racism

t. trigger libtard

Live your life the way you want, but always keep in mind they're your parents, as a guide for your actions towards them.

DGB and Stratis have dealt me a hard one :(
Thanks in advance for being a lifesaver.

BTC:
14fCfxx7ZugpdzZLvB1YVoRxJpnT3EsBCa

Dont, if you considered asking in a Mongolian throat singing forum if charging interests to your own parents was a good move from your part, then you are either a turbokike or your parents were pieces of shit (seeing how they still let you live in their place and you said they were ok people, I think it's the former)

A loan with 2% interest is a very good deal, goddamn you people are assholes.

from zero to picking dimes off a wishing fountain, how jewish are you?

the fuck is wrong with you..if you are going to cover the 200k in mortgage and insist on them paying you back dont make them pay you interest. if you want that, then start paying them back for everything you used up in your life time with them... your share of cable, electricity, food, clothes, school items, etc. you ungrateful fuck

>we created you, therefore all the debt we ever incur is your responsibility
Doesn't work that way. Some of us have parents who were horrible with finances, we don't want to give them money because we know they'll waste it.

This

Yep. However it is a nice gesture all the same

If you love your parents, you'll pay it off for free.

It's not a question of what you "owe" them. Yes, they made the decision to have you. But if you feel normal human emotions, you'll love them and want to do wtv you can for them.

My number one fantasy, as I invest in crypto, is having the ability to hand my parents a cheque for millions of dollars and give them the life I feel they deserve. I don't let emotions affect my trades but I think about that all the time.

If you act like a dragon, sitting atop his gold, alone, that's how you'll end up. In a cave, by yourself, hated.