Why didn't you tell me this guy is the CEO of Stratis? I almost went heavy into this coin before I saw this shit

Why didn't you tell me this guy is the CEO of Stratis? I almost went heavy into this coin before I saw this shit.

Reminder: If you're buying a coin to hold, always do your due diligence.

WE

You're more of a nigger than he is..

WE

lol never invest in anything that is run by a nigger. They're incredibly incompetent.

What's your excuse?

You guys keep not buying strat and we will get another 100000% ROI without you.

Well if he's smart enough to make it this far perhaps he's at the extreme end of the bell curve.

Can we not recognize exceptions for being exceptional?

this

You need to know who is writing the code for Stratis.
Guy named Nicolas Dorrier a Bitcoin Core developer.

A fucking AIDS Ethiopian nigger lol good luck with your business Mr.CEO

You're a year late for that train little homie.

I don't care who built the car. I'm not getting in it if a nigger is driving it.

What is the problem, son?

You no want nigcoin?

WUZ

Mainstream media is gonna love a black brit CEO

hahah this so much
no fucking joke

OP why the fuck didn't you invest months ago? Look at the ROI since the ICO, this shit will be better than ETH in the long run for gains.

The nigger is selling the car to cucks who care about being "progressive", the bitcoin core developer is driving it.

>comparing modern civilization to fucking an african shithole
>Not realizing the USA spends like 20k per citizen to train their brain and brainwash them

Bots and whales are controlling this coin. Don't expect nice gains for a while

>Google this Nicolas fellow
>This picture comes up

not exactly inspiring confidence

Says the faggot who probably instadumped their ICO coins and is now assmad that it went to the moon. You probably bought BAT and instadumped it, too.

Bet you won't buy HMQ either.

Remember, everybody, this is why /pol/ is poor.

SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/pol/ has ruined Veeky Forums

those are blacks born and raised in america

Graph is based off of Americans for both groups.

at least he works instead of you OP

They ruin every board, they're worse than reddit

Found the jew.

Notice how they come as a group all at the same time? They're not even subtle.

You talk like a niggerfag.

what lol

are you seriously implying im part of some coordinated anti-/pol/ posting squad

you. tinfoil. retard.

im lmaoing at ur life rn kid

WTF

SELLING RIGHT NOW

NEVER TRUST A NIGGER

the only nigger i trust is

god damn it. well strat is still good though I may overlook his race to make money in the long run.

it will be $15 by end of june

I don't know who you are but when you and your buddies swoop into threads all at the same time and camp out, you make it obvious that someone sent out the bat signal to come play Nigger Internet Defense Force.

BITCOINZZ N SHIT

more like GROIDCOIN RESEARCH, amirite?

>dindu his own research
>n shieeet

You deserve it tbqh

It's almost like there isn't a conspiracy at all, and people just naturally dislike irritating /pol/shit ruining their board.

its almost like you didnt even see the hilarious nigger coin threads recently and realize that being the fun police on the internet actually makes you a colossal loser

>Thread is still up, check thread
>90% of the post are just people posting addresses and begging (like niggers, ironically)
A real laugh riot

This ride will not end until we reach a dolar

lol stratis is like 10$ moron

>CraftyJew

Hello rebbit!

>Jews and nigposting only started with /pol/

Fucking newfags

This ride will not end until we reach $25

And? BTC went from 30->1 once. You think this coin is immune to that?

that pic is 4 years old

>Scaled to ethnic composition of U.S.
Nice reading comprehension

Try listening to him talk, he speaks more eloquently than the majority of the people on this board.

They seriously did. Why the fuck are they even here. It's like they don't want to make money. Race doesn't matter when your making money. Oh well they will stay poor

Nice trips

crypto has ruined Veeky Forums

SJWs and yuppies think crytpo is cis/white/STEM/ male fascism. this is how you get those morons' money.

long term hodl.

How is that relevant? The poster is/was a fucking newfag.

Veeky Forums ruined Veeky Forums

You should still buy even though the CEO is a nigger

I heard he is a Nigerian prince and will send you $20 million if you buy enough of his "coins"

lmao op isnt kidding, the CEO of stratis is a legit nignagoon

They are literally the Muslim rapefugees of Veeky Forums

"Hey looks like you built a decent culture here, can we join you?"
>Yeah sure!
"HEY GUYS, they're letting us in over there, TELL EVERYONE, BRING FRIENDS"
>Oh my, well that's a bit more of you than we expected but that's ok, just please follow our rules and adhere to our culture
"Yeah alright whatever NIGGER THREAD, NIGGER THREAD, KIKE THREAD FUCK DA JEW HEIL HITLER"
>Hey what are you doing? We told you to respect our rules and culture!
"FUCK YOU, sharia /pol/ for Veeky Forums, we run things here now, behead those who insult /pol/"
>Please leave
"No, WE WERE HERE ALL ALONG, we founded this board, we wuz the real biz, don't attack us can't you see that the people who disagree with our behavior are just as bad for disagreeing? Fucking fascists REEE"
etc..

Is this supposed to be funny?

Veeky Forums has always joked about (((Them))) and kek'd on niggers
newfag

If you don't like it go back to tumblr.

>tfw I was going to buy 10000 Stratis coins while it was under a dollar, but missed out on massive gains because I fell for the niggercoin/WE WUZ KANGS memes and didn't buy
It's dipping hard and I'm going to buy nigger coin and get rich. At least I'll be a rich racist rather than a poor one. Fuck you guys.

fucking gross

You racists are pathetic, I bet you wouldn't say any of this shit to his face.

this is somewhat true, the jews will pump his coin full of fiat just to prove a point and meet affirmative action standards.

>See goyim a black man can also be successful in crypto were ALL EQUAL

You fucking disgusting nigger lover.

Enjoy your no gains and getting fucking BLACKED.

you must be new here

i unironically refused to invest in stratis for this reason.

i try my best not to be racist but it's hard sometimes.

He's North/East African... Huge difference between them and South/West Africans (real niggas)

idk about the ceo but I think golem coin is far superior to stratis

I have a feeling Golem will replace Ethereum!

Will you kill yourself when you discover your ancestors were niggers?

This thread makes me sad. Maybe I am getting too old to come here (even occasionally) but when I see a bunch of kidiots joke about a company failing because its CEO is black it really does highlight what a bunch of retards you are.

There are a lot of companies in this space with successful founders who are black (or of other races.) There are also many reasons not to invest in a company .... but not investing because the CEO is black is the most ridiculous investment logic I've ever heard. Anyone who isn't just saying this to be an edgy teenager deserves to be poor, IMO.

It's just like ... of all the things a company could fuck up from terrible execution, team skills, vision, and so many others factors, you guys focus on this. If I were the CEO reading this thread I'd be pissed off. But not because I was black or because you called me a nigger. It's because of how absolutely pathetic and empty the insult was, like it wasn't even worth the OPs time to think of something better to attack. Incredible.

The response to this is pretty much going to be:
>YEAH? Well.........Reddit!

Have you ever met anyone in life, and decided to stay away from them based on their appearance?

For example, avoiding walking down a dark alleyway when you noticed 2 suspicious men are following you?

Or perhaps avoding talking to that girl because she's fat and not so hot?

It fucking runs on Ethereum

There are high iq ones, but they're outliers. But they still exist.

BUT, they also lack the prefrontal cortex development. Intelligence isn't a one dimensional slider. See next pic.

Exactly!

When did ShareBlue make a Veeky Forums division, you faggots are getting annoying. Also, good job on not being obvious.

itt white trash is angry that a nigger is a ceo of something. Dumb goy that fight each other deserve to be poor.

I don't think anyone is angry about. I think people are just weary of putting money into to a project ran by a nog.

Personally I don't give a fuck as long as goy by the nogs product.

They ruined basically every board on the site from what I can tell. Veeky Forums is basically just /pol/ now.

What gets me most is how massive of an intellectually vapid collective they are. Truly if you've spoken to one of them you've spoken to all of them in that moment.

>SJWs and yuppies think crytpo is cis/white/STEM/ male fascism.
No. No, nobody thinks this. There's more nuance to the world than what you think liberals and leftists are doing and thinking. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Don't like it? Then you can git out you tripplenigger.

Welcome to Veeky Forums OP, where the IQ is even lower than everyone's investments of $50.

STRATIS is better than 90% of shitcoins shilled here

Expect it to hit 35000-40000 soon

Especially with the release of the Breeze wallet later this month possibly (not sure if confirmed yet for end of June?).

It has been mentioned several times in the slack that the wallet might be completed sooner than the deadline which was the end of June. So stock up and stop fucking bashing this coin just because the ceo is black you stupid fucks. Maybe read the whitepaper first fucking rednecks

>who cares user, more $$$ for us

>bought in around 1 dollar and sold at 11
Stay mad racists

>tfw didn't invest in Stratis as soon as I found out about nigger and jews behind project
>tfw missed out on 1100% gains

I won't fuck up this time, NGR to the MOOOOOOOON!!!

actually can't believe people care this much