This board is going to be such a blood bath when ETH gets dumped for the BTC fork...

This board is going to be such a blood bath when ETH gets dumped for the BTC fork. 96% of this board has no idea what ETH is for and will have a rude awakening when they realize it will never be a store of value and is unsafe. Enjoy the pump because you're going to kys in two months.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancorcoin/
twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/872896786624634882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your ass is grass, Bitcoiner. We're going to eat that market capitalization and you'll be the MySpace of crypto.

I'm putting all my ETH in Bancor, as much as I love ETH. See you from Lamboland, motherfucker.

Speaking of Eich, isn't he literally developing a coin on Ethereum?

Ethereum has a completely different use to BTC. Are you new?

kek

The sane thing is to own both Bitcoin and ETH. Then you win no matter what happens

I'm am a noob, can someone explain this august apocalypse thing to me

This bancor?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancorcoin/

I own ETH. What's nice about not being an idiot is that you don't have to pick a side like their teams like an idiot would do, putting their emotions in this business. You will probably fail.

I think everyone will drop BTC for ETH before the fork.

You're about to get jewed

Yeah, when BTC goes to zero you'll still have half your money left! Big win!

Well most people who have invested in ETH were mislead into believing that the EEA had something to do with it and it's the only reason why it's pumped as much as it has. A massive dump is inevitable.

This will happen. Also get ready for the 150% in 2020 AD

That's why when bitcoin has that flash crash three weeks ago ETH's price was stable huh.

Flash crash =/= Fork

You dumb fuck

Get out newfag

No you're the newfag if you think ETH is going to replace BTC. Keep dreaming fuckboy.

ETH was talked about in Congress for how useful it is. Fuck off shill. You're butthurt you didn't invest.

Which of these 3 should I buy:
STRAT, ETH, or BTC?

I hold all 3 but I am trying to decide if I should put more money into just one over the others.

Source? Also you know there is a difference between Ethereum and Ether right?

It's like a stock split, but instead your new shares are in a separate class of company stock and are valued differently.

Just like people who had pre-DAO ETH got ETH and ETC. I'm looking forward to it. BTC will be a true global currency come September.

BTC and STRAT

The ETH ship as sailed and it's would be stupid to buy it at this point desu.

>ETH was less than .01 BTC earlier this year
>already over .1
>S-Surely it can't get to 1.8 and have a higher marketcap
Its inevitable at this point.

twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/872896786624634882

That was never implied you fucking retard.

THERE IS A FORK IN AUG

PEOPLE ARE LIQUIDATING THEIR BTC

INTO

ETH

FOR SAFETY

THUS ETH WILL FALL LIKE YOUR MOM ON MY DICK AFTER THE FORK CORRECTIONS

YOU FUCKING RETARDED INBRED FAGGOT

FUCKING NEWFAG CANCER ON BIZ IS GETTING WORSE BY THE WEEK FUCKING KYS FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

What's a fork?

Predictions on fork value?

the greed is insanely strong
i cannot believe what I see

You are right in the first part. But what make you think that people will come back to ETH? This fork just a trigger to ETH become a new flagship coin. No one going back to BTC after work. What for, nigger?

>PEOPLE ARE LIQUIDATING THEIR BTC

Hahahahahaha if bitcoin crashes so does ETH retard.

these people don't even know what a fork is and they're probably the ones that shill shitcoins and ETH all day.
It's ridiculous that so many people cannot see what's happening.

People are high on it.

Do you remember when the DAO was hacked and Ether dropped 50% and everyone said it was over? Well look at it now. The same thing could happen with bitcoin. I would not get out of bitcoin personally, it has a nasty habit of coming back after everyone says it is dead and proving them wrong.

people are buying ETH to invest in ICO's
problem is 98% of ICO's are scams and it will get COMPLETELY wrecked sooner or later

King corn is dead. Submit to Lord Vitalik.

I remember it well, lol. I think Aug 1 will be BTC's DAO moment.

This time we have a heads up though... sell the high, buy the low -- judging from the price of ETH right now, everyone's moving into that position ahead of schedule

Can someone calmly and clearly explain this fork / ETH safehousing / moving back to BTC to me instead of just calling each other faggots?

>2.5 ETH holder

Etherium is increasing in value because Bitcoin is slow right now. That is the only reason. Bitcoin will Fork at the end of July beginning of August and when that happens eth will crash. There is zero reason for etheorem to be worth as much as it is right now as it is not a store of value it is not nearly safe enough to ever be a store of value ever. Period. Voice to text btw so it will look stupid

Applies to whole market desu

BTC isn't going to fork cleanly -- it's going to divide into two fucking coins, or not improve at all.

UASF / SegWit are too divided, it's going to be a disaster - and by the time we're halfway through July, it's going to be dethroned. ETH billionaires will short BTC until it's dead

You mean BAT? Literally Stratis 2.0?

kek.
>Bitcoin seen by normies.
Shady, scam, ponzi, terrorist coin.
>Ethereum seen by normies.
Oh yea that coin that has a lot of enterprises, don't know much, seems ok.

It seems to me from all the discussion in this thread that the only reasonable thing I know to do is liquidate both my BTC and ETH to fiat (i.e. take my already massive profits) during the fork and then get back in afterwords once I know what's happening. It's legitimately a gamble to stay in either at that point. I could be making massive gains in BTC if it fixes scalability issues and people buy it up, or I could be taking massive losses if it creates real issues

Then again liquidating may be losing out on the opportunity to take the day-of gains on whoever the immediately apparent winner is - if BTC is fucked maybe ETH literally triples as people switch over.

FUCK MY LIFE

i would do this, except for tax purposes im locked in

just going to hodl ETH through the storm and hope for the best

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancorcoin/

yep

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancorcoin/
why

Just convert it to tether lad

i thought about transfering it to kraken, sell it there for fiat without without withdrawing it and buy back in when the situation seems clear enough. is this going to work out?

That's a taxable event.

Who cares? Taxes are like 30% max, this decision could easily be more than 30% profits or losses, plus many of us are already in short term capital gains territory.

>It's ridiculous that so many people cannot see what's happening.
What is happening? My head is spinning from all the contradictory messages. Any clarity would be greatly appreciated.

Nothing is happening right now but august is going to be an interesting month. No one knows what the possible btc fork will do to prices and anyone who acts like they do know is shilling

Negative reward? As far as I can tell I've tripled my money you cuck

Hold 80% eth 20% btc and don't look back. You will thank me later.

I really want bitcoin to succeed. If bitcoin fails in a significant way, the MSM will be all over it and cryptocurrency adoption by normies will halt.

Disclosure: eth hodler

This. buy and hold these two-- automate the buys, if you want-- and use the time you would have squandered playing daytrader or sweating over your folio to do literally anything else.

What are the chances that both currencies will crash because the Jews and the whales want to increase their market cap?

>The ETH ship as sailed and it's would be stupid to buy it at this point desu.

>People have been saying this since $20

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU LEARN?

bat guy

Btc dump for eth before Aug 1 incoming

>$20 and $300 are the same thing

If BTC crashes so does ETH nitwit.

As ETH approaches BTC market cap, there will be fewer and fewer reasons to move back into BTC

i didn't say crash, i think many people will go BTC->ETH before aug 1st out of fear - i don't even want to take a guess on whats happening after, will hold onto my eth and watch whats going to happen

You're right on the money user, cash out before the hysteria over the fork starts and buy back in after the overcorrection of the market causes the price of both coins to (at least temporarily) plummet.

August 1st there will simply be a hard Fork and Bitcoin will surge in value because it will be much faster than it is right now. Etherium forking did not do anything to it people don't use etc it's a bullshit coin. There might be people that get cold feet sell their Bitcoin or something in July leading up to August 1st but by August 1st it won't matter anymore. By September Bitcoin will be easily thousands of dollars each 3000 at a minimum. I don't know why people think there's going to be some big ass crash it doesn't make any sense that's not how it ever happens for any coin forking the price typically increases

Eth will eventually go down in value there is no reason for it to be this High. VB himself does not want the value to be this high as it fucks with the fees and scalability of ethereum. It it is not a store of value it is not nearly as safe as Bitcoin or even litecoin. People trying to use it as a currency or fucking idiots it is literally like trying to use tulips and that's why the Tulip thing keeps being brought up because that's exactly what this is there is no reason whatsoever for aetherium to be as high as it is it is not a currency it is not a store of value it's market cap has nothing to do do with storing value. People are speculating on this as if it's a currency when it's not and that's why it's a bubble and it will crash once Bitcoin Forks. These things are obvious but you'll see a bunch of morons on here that have a lot of money in eth go on and on about how Bitcoin is going to die and how it's a dinosaur and whatever either even though the fork will make it infinitely efficient.

t. Satoshi Niggamoto

Did you seriously copy paste my post from the other thread holy fucking shit you people are faggots

Did you seriously copy paste my post from the other thread holy fucking shit you people are faggots

my shitcoin is a store of value because it's limited supply! I don't care if your crypto has faster and cheaper you're not supposed to use it for transactions or storing value!

Intellectual property don't real in libertarianizt user-land

Jokes on all of you, anyone with half a brain already shifted into NGR

>Falling for this FUD

Hold your ETH like it's your first born son

Ill never let go of my ETH. Im going to buy into Bancor and Monaco ICO too

Just sold 10 ETH for about 120 LTC. Fight me nigger.

holy fuck you bitcoiners are delusional

BTC is inferior to Ethereum in almost every way; when Raiden hits what the fuck is your use case? Ethereum will without a shred of doubt overtake BTC, and BTC will never catch up simply because BTC is (or will be) a subset of ETH.

>boiled in cum
>and for comparison I have also got another glass of cum

J U S T
U
S
T